Correcting the War Stats

DeletedUser6603

I understand you want to finish the world asap and move on to the next one, but it honestly cant be fun anymore to the good players of your tribe.... you are now just going thru the motions, cos you already know what others are planning..

Perhaps you should ask some of them if they are? Certainly looks like they are enjoying themselves going by our forums and skype room!

DeletedUser3642

We've just run the most successful op on world 7 to date. 64 villages gained since the time of landing - 11pm last night. The weeks stats updated to show below, up until 11am today.

As Pablo has already said, this is without any input from spys. Its down to the hard graft of our members. Spys can only give information about whats planned against us, which does not relate to how well we have performed.

The reason I published our findings through Intel, is purely because the members of ??? and the wider world deserve to know that their leaders are obviously more concerned about their stats than they are their members. Another clear sign of this is the very obvious mass recruiting of every man and his dog!

Of course - the Op which you did attempt to run against us, came as information to us from multiple sources. All of which was after we'd started receiving incoming.
Would it have made any difference not receiving that information? Perhaps we would have taken a few more troop losses, but considering our members are all insanely active, and the incoming was spotted immediately and the threat assessed, several members had already made their own defense arrangements before we confirmed what they already knew.

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: ???, JFL, -tSv-, ~R~
Players: Warrior Maiden, mokers, solution, Butch83, shakey2509, Black Tang, Grapple, Richychef, Dark Donkey, chosen 1

Timeframe: 22/08/2011 00:00:00 to 30/08/2011 11:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 177
Side 2: 16
Difference: 161

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,573,815
Side 2: 134,980
Difference: 1,438,835

chart

DeletedUser

It was the best op to date taking out 2 big players in one hit...

In theory it took out 3 big players.....

My world 7 IG name was Cartoon Head and I was looking forward to having a good ol scrap with KnK as they are deffo the best on that world...

I havent quit or run away just cos they got closer to me, I have had to quit due to RL which a few people know about and the only one who offered to help sit me when I needed it was warrior maiden..

This then prevented us from supporting each other and we were next to each other...

Now warrior, mokers and myself had over 800 incomings between us and we never really got any support whatsoever..

Now that warrior has quit, I lost my sitter for when I couldnt be on and as I wont be around much for the next couple of weeks decided it was time to leave...

I must say thx tho to pablo as he did say he would give me an amnesty while I was away and I really appreciated that gesture, but by the time I would be able to get back into the game they would have mopped up the rest of the vills round me and I would have been surrounded..

My account has now been given to another player (no names mentioned) but he is not in ??? nor in KnK.. only reason wasnt given to my own tribe was cos I dont know who the spy is and didnt want to give him any vills..

Has been fun and hope to see you all on another world sometime

Congrats to KnK on a very successful op and winning this world

DeletedUser

i cant believe no one supported you lot, that is awful, stealing peoples ODA like that

DeletedUser6603

Like I said in mail CovDude, best of luck to you and hope to bump into you again on another world ;-)

DeletedUser9883

We as old WINNER members still accept JFL as our tribe to send less active players, etc. We do not kick to boost our stats, they are what they are. Unfortunately, I dont think you bring a strong enough case to say that we are purposely kicking to boost our stats, (we being the old WINNER) etc. I do see a player trying to kick players for some of the stats, and that is just unfortunate. I wont name names, but I will go ahead and tell him to stop it. The members of our tribe know this is the worlds last stand, and if they dont want to attempt to stop you from crushing the world, they are free to leave.

In other news, whats up with O.O and Temp? Havent heard a thing from either tribe. Did they drop off the face of the earth?

current stats

Temp conquered - 86
OO conquered - 17

DeletedUser

You could of at the very least put up the full stats...

Side 1:
Tribes: O.O
Side 2:
Tribes: temp

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 95
Difference: 78

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73,950
Side 2: 541,240
Difference: 467,290

chart

ODA:

O.O: 2.541.162
temp: 6.081.514
Difference: 3.540.352

ODD:

O.O: 11.720.926
temp: 4.267.351
Difference: 7.453.575

DeletedUser

i dont think knk really need to make them selves look any better or do you? they are a tribe that seem to be moving though the map with little trouble while others around see the edge of the world closer every day
or am i missing somthing? because the last time i looked knk nobles seemed to be walking into enemy villages, while everyone else seemed to be piling up at knk villages with the odd lucky one getting though the defences, and im sure that is still the case, the only reason i lot of you have been crying cheat,etc is because you know they are untouchable at the moment and will keep growing until they have killed every other living thing, from my point of view i have been lucky and not witnessed the destruction knk cause but im sure my time will come, i give this world another few months before they are the only ones left,

on the other hand, if you having a go at our stats,(O.O) we have no reason to lie, it is better to go down as a honest man who is true to his word then go down as a coward