Count down to victory....!

sgk204

13,315 Player villages (+3)
12,947 KnK villages (+108) (97.2% owned)

368 to go!

Much respect, with all the talk of decent players and decent tribes I have to say that in my book the Council of KnK have shown themselves to be able to run a good tribe for the long run, hope you intend on doing it all over again on the next world out :)

KWAPablo2

Much respect, with all the talk of decent players and decent tribes I have to say that in my book the Council of KnK have shown themselves to be able to run a good tribe for the long run, hope you intend on doing it all over again on the next world out :)
Thanks mate. We will definitely be back, we just dont know when yet........

Mikek

13,318 Player villages (+0)
13,211 KnK villages (+63)
107 to go!

21st is still the target, and still achievable!

chaz55

not long then, but i doubt it will be the 21st maybe 23rd ish
depends on what skill level of players that are left and how active they are

chaz55

Im gone, 4 nukes(i think it was) to a 1500 something village, never had a chance! but those cheap nobles is what speed it up

Mikek

we've been taking over 100 a day chaz ;-) if we pushed hard enough we could finish tomorrow, 21st is definately achievable - the only snag will be whether our party on the 21st gets in the way - drunk nukes sent from mobile phones ;-)

Mikek

Im gone, 4 nukes(i think it was) to a 1500 something village, never had a chance! but those cheap nobles is what speed it up

hehe... it was me...

1 nuke, plus 4 partially built noble nukes (all part built with 1500 axes and 500 LC in) lol

chaz55

I did not say you would not do it, but from looking at some of the names left there are a few who could cause trouble for you, just depends how many troops they have left,oh yh i forget to thank you for ruining a little op i was trying to plan on you, hard when no offence is alive!

reshlock

I did not say you would not do it, but from looking at some of the names left there are a few who could cause trouble for you, just depends how many troops they have left,oh yh i forget to thank you for ruining a little op i was trying to plan on you, hard when no offence is alive!
Troops left! where,Tell me reshlock hungry