Countdown on the main page?

DeletedUser

Has anyone noticed the countdown on the main page? It ends at midnight, and could this be the time of them putting in the new graphics onto the game? maybe a new world with the new graphics even after launching UK16 recently? Opinions bellow :D

DeletedUser11971

Has anyone noticed the countdown on the main page? It ends at midnight, and could this be the time of them putting in the new graphics onto the game? maybe a new world with the new graphics even after launching UK16 recently? Opinions bellow :D

or maybe is the end of the world as we know it? Truly Raven you are suited to be a speed player. I bow to your deductive skills and am honoured to live in an age where Sherlock Holmes once again walks amongst us.

All praise Raven with um great praise :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's part of Tribalwars 10th birthday event. Tribal wars will give you various tasks to complete, similar to the quest system, and you will earn points upon completing these tasks. These points can then be redeemed for rewards, such as free premium, once the ingame event has finished. The event will start at midnight tonight, hence the count down, and it will be in 3 phases, each phase lasting 4 days.

DeletedUser

If it's like .net, the rewards are (bearing in mind this is the MAXIMUM):
The rewards at 135 points are:

• +10% increased wood production (75 hours)
  • +10% increased clay production (75 hours)
  • +10% increased iron production (75 hours)
  • +25% reduced construction time (75 hours)
  • +10% haul capacity (75 hours)
  • +15% reduced recruitment time (75 hours)
  • 5 days of free premium
  • All villages receive resources equal to 30% of their warehouse capacity!

DeletedUser11546

I agree, such effort, the only booster that looks good is the '10X level 3 flags'

DeletedUser

Ok, go ahead and send my your res which you get given for free and get extra through your mines.
Also, premium isn't so bad...

DeletedUser

or maybe is the end of the world as we know it? Truly Raven you are suited to be a speed player. I bow to your deductive skills and am honoured to live in an age where Sherlock Holmes once again walks amongst us.
He plays normal more. So you can have him back.

DeletedUser11971

He plays normal more. So you can have him back.

maybe but rule No 5 of TW states clearly that if the COA states speed player and posts something a wee bit dim then where he plays is forgotten and is defo chalked up to be a speedster.

DeletedUser

Speed players are exempt from "normal" rules simply because we are above that. Better then that. However, Raven is not a speed player, so therefore if you are not one you are the other. Rule of life.

DeletedUser11546

he plays far more speed than normal worlds, he even made his own speed tribe