crashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9186

Unfair Advantage

Unfair Advantage
I've been playing TW for sometime now and this has got to be the worst breakdown I have seen. TW should of turned on the seasonal break rules as soon as it occured.

I personally have'nt been attacked during the system breakdown, but I know players that have and to make things worse have been sent to the rim.
I don't think this is right especially as the majority of us play the game in the spirit it is meant to be played. I certainly would'nt attack someone with a full nuke knowing they could not defend against it as they could'nt log on.

To be honest I think players that do that should be treated with contempt and should take a look in the mirror and you should ask yourself

"DID you take the village or was it gifted to you by TW"

No doubt this post will get some stick from certain players, but isnt that what the forums are for :icon_razz:

Cappy

DeletedUser

Unfair Advantage
I've been playing TW for sometime now and this has got to be the worst breakdown I have seen. TW should of turned on the seasonal break rules as soon as it occured.

I personally have'nt been attacked during the system breakdown, but I know players that have and to make things worse have been sent to the rim.
I don't think this is right especially as the majority of us play the game in the spirit it is meant to be played. I certainly would'nt attack someone with a full nuke knowing they could not defend against it as they could'nt log on.

To be honest I think players that do that should be treated with contempt and should take a look in the mirror and you should ask yourself

No doubt this post will get some stick from certain players, but isnt that what the forums are for :icon_razz:

Cappy

No one can log on so I'm failing to see how its n unfair advntage :/

The attacks/nobles/trains must have been sent when TW was up(for a short period)

but I have to say surely they must do a roll back now .....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Capitta

if that occurs you can open a ticket and tell them what happened and i dont know about gettin you village back as hasnt happened to me but if you lose your troops whilst the server is down you are able to get all of them back

DeletedUser9186

No one can log on so I'm failing to see how its n unfair advntage :/

The attacks/nobles/trains must have been sent when TW was up(for a short period)

Thats untrue meech, as i was sat next to my mate who was logged on and I couldnt get on the same server, lol

Cappy

DeletedUser

Thats untrue meech, as i was sat next to my mate who was logged on and I couldnt get on the same server, lol

Cappy

Well unfortunatly I have no way of knowing if what you say is true...but try craigs idea

DeletedUser9186

Capitta

if that occurs you can open a ticket and tell them what happened and i dont know about gettin you village back as hasnt happened to me but if you lose your troops whilst the server is down you are able to get all of them back

Craig, thanks for the input mate

But the poor sod that lost then village had no chance as it was a noble train which he could of dodged and sniped the last noble if he had access to the server.

Cappy

DeletedUser

did this occur in the 2 resent server break downs or on a previous world ?

as i cant see there being any harm with you trying and seeing what reply you get so then you are informed for next time?

DeletedUser

open a ticket you never know they may be able to assist you

if not atleast you can say that you tried :D ( also sorry if this is the case )

DeletedUser

Unfair Advantage

Cappy

You need to read the Developers Blog. Looks like they are reacting to this issue:

EDIT 14:35
All 262 worlds affected by this issue have now been set with a peace time till tomorrow 16.00. As soon as everything works without any problems again, we will deactivate this peace. This means, all attacks landing, will bounce and go back to origin village.

This was posted last night as well:

EDIT 2:37
All problems where solved around 2:10 and all worlds open fast directly after. After-controls have been made to make sure everything is running good. We are deeply sorry for the problems you have had to withstand. Rest assured that during tomorrow, all affected players will get 2 days of free premium. If your account has suffered any technical issues, please feel free to contact our support that will stand ready to answer your questions or solve your problems.

DeletedUser9186

Craig

Thankfully it was not me it happened to, but a player in the same tribe. But, looking across the different worlds it seems to have happened to alot of players.

Cappy

DeletedUser8867

why dont it work im so sad .................... i never had this issue on uk tribal-wars before whats wrong why does this keep happening

Status
Not open for further replies.