Creed my love

DeletedUser13687

then stop being a hater :icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink: :lol:

DeletedUser13448

then stop being a hater :icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink: :lol:

Normally I am a lover, it's just R00KIE from CREED! I hate for claiming that he is pro and j am nub for clearing me on a world on which I was inactive,and then the 'ex speed pro' refuses a 1v1 lmao. Nub

Now I saw his growth again on classic and he is no more than a random. Blame it on being focused on W23 like katie love did when we backtimes her and she restarted

DeletedUser13687

i didn't join this classic so i don't know what's going on there, one thing i learned about ROOKIE is that he grows slow at first but he will pick up soon, thats what it was like at the beginning of w23 as well

DeletedUser

i didn't join this classic so i don't know what's going on there, one thing i learned about ROOKIE is that he grows slow at first but he will pick up soon, thats what it was like at the beginning of w23 as well

And w19 and w17 :p

DeletedUser13687

well turns out that r))kie was a spy for S.C.O so now i don't like him much either :icon_evil: :lol:

DeletedUser

well turns out that r))kie was a spy for S.C.O so now i don't like him much either :icon_evil: :lol:
I was under the impression that he was kicked from the tribe because he was accused of being a spy, but it wasn't actually proven..

Is this another case of Spofh convincing the rest of the tribe something is true when it isn't, just because she doesn't like a particular player?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13448

Lmao once a nub always a nub. R00KIE is ultra nub, he ain't going to pick up the pace because he isn't on the other side of the world. And a spy? I thought that being a nub was enough shittyness for a person

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that he was kicked from the tribe because he was accused of being a spy, but it wasn't actually proven..

Is this another case of Spofh convincing the rest of the tribe something is true when it isn't, just because she doesn't like a particular player?

I was the player who brought our R00kie problem to the attention of Spofh and the rest of the tribe, he was not only kicked for leaking information but also for poaching creed players himself to follow him to another tribe.

Also it wasn't Sco he was leaking the info to or who he planned on joining.

DeletedUser13687

oh my bad, i thought it was S.C.O

i still think it was a long time coming something happening with r00kie, he never really liked us at Creed!. But that's just my opinion