Criticize The Player Above :/

DeletedUser5774

Needs to win more and quit less :icon_biggrin:

You seem to have an ego, which is okay on TW. Players like Nauzhror and others have an ego and deservedly so, considering their achievements. But you don't have any. You seem to chat a lot of crap and I can only highlight this by the fact that you joined this forum on April 27th of this year and have more posts than me, despite me being on this forum since 2009 lol.

I haven't seen your in game skills, but I assume you're very average and the fact that you haven't gained the respect of the Speed community says it all. I realize you're from another server, so perhaps you have a name there, but that doesn't mean much on the UK server.

You pointed out that I have an ego and deservedly so. I was apart of W1N, the first tribe to win a world on the UK server (and the hardest world ever on this server at that). You've pointed out that I only have two wins on speed, but I've only played 41 rounds since speed began here and I've played competitively on each round, with little to no back up. I am egotistical because I am confident and I am confident because I have been apart of the best tribes and the best worlds both on .net and .uk

I look forward to my criticisms lol

DeletedUser

You seem to have an ego, which is okay on TW. Players like Nauzhror and others have an ego and deservedly so, considering their achievements. But you don't have any. You seem to chat a lot of crap and I can only highlight this by the fact that you joined this forum on April 27th of this year and have more posts than me, despite me being on this forum since 2009 lol.

Hahahahahahahahahaha :lol:
I've been on UK for more than 2 years... This is just one of my few forum accounts :D.

I haven't seen your in game skills, but I assume you're very average and the fact that you haven't gained the respect of the Speed community says it all. I realize you're from another server, so perhaps you have a name there, but that doesn't mean much on the UK server.

The fact that I haven't gained the respect of the Speed community only shows that they don't like me... Nothing else.
Hahahahahahahahaha - You really don't know me do you? Don't assume things you know nothing about ;)
I originally played UK Speed but I now play Pl competitively if you had bothered to look at my tw-total :D

I do have a name on UK Speed, or at least I did until I quit UK speed to play Pl more.
Ask around, I'm sure a lot of UK speeders have heard of me. Many probably don't like me but they've heard of me. Or probably even fought me before and beat me... Such people as Matt, Kevinmak, Patris Mortem, Grimlock, Daser. These players are just a few that know me, have beaten me/played with me. Not all of them like me; Well actually, I don't think any of them do. I can get very annoying sometimes :D. And I have a bad past on this server :D. Doesn't stop me giving respect to where it's due though :D.

You pointed out that I have an ego and deservedly so. I was apart of W1N, the first tribe to win a world on the UK server (and the hardest world ever on this server at that). You've pointed out that I only have two wins on speed, but I've only played 41 rounds since speed began here and I've played competitively on each round, with little to no back up. I am egotistical because I am confident and I am confident because I have been apart of the best tribes and the best worlds both on .net and .uk

Yes, yes you do. For someone who is so terrible at speed you have a major ego
:icon_rolleyes:
In case you didn't see the thread you posted in, it says it's in "UK Speed - General & Questions", which means any achievements you have on .net worlds/UK worlds mean nothing in here. This is UK Speed. If you want to talk about what world's you've played, go to a normal world thread :D.

I look forward to my criticisms lol

Bold.
Gonna do a whole rate out of you on UK Speed imo:

Personality: Doesn't seem to be a very respectful person and seems to be quite uniformed judging on what you've said about me.
Ingame Skill: Never seen anything good, and your only two wins are on night rounds with Choofa. 4/10.
Potential skill: Maybe if you lost the ego a bit, and tried winning some rounds that aren't with noobs like choofa, you might get yourself a decent name, because at the moment, the only recognition you have is by playing with noobs and boasting about past worlds that nobody gives a toss about :lol:.

Now let the hate roll in :lol:.

DeletedUser13827

Shouldn't hate on Choofa - he is not very bad, it's just that forum users are usually top players so compared to them he would seem under average
Who cares if he can snipe or not

Alsooo stop investing time into paragraphs aimed @ people who aren't worth crap

DeletedUser5774

Bold.
Gonna do a whole rate out of you on UK Speed imo:

Personality: Doesn't seem to be a very respectful person and seems to be quite uniformed judging on what you've said about me.
Ingame Skill: Never seen anything good, and your only two wins are on night rounds with Choofa. 4/10.
Potential skill: Maybe if you lost the ego a bit, and tried winning some rounds that aren't with noobs like choofa, you might get yourself a decent name, because at the moment, the only recognition you have is by playing with noobs and boasting about past worlds that nobody gives a toss about :lol:.

Now let the hate roll in :lol:.

:lol:

DeletedUser13827

Arrogant and has an ego not backed by skill

Doesn't want an english person living for uk team when he himself isnt english, doesn't live in england, has sucky english and is a national team prostitute, which team haven't you applied for? Nl certainly didn't like you anyway

DeletedUser13827

Noob who never played one inter server game
a troll :D

I'm a troll? How?
Playing interserver doesn't make you pro xD I don't have the time I used to have, that's all - dude you're an unliked suckup, drop this 'im all this and if you dont like me you're just a nub'

to stay on topic
Erich --> needs to work on start up and mid game

DeletedUser13827

My tw career includes a lot of correct English, unlike you

Also, it includes outgrowing you on every round we played together (although to be honest your botting ass did get banned once or twice)