Criticize the player above

• Thread starter DeletedUser13448
  • Start date

Nauzhror

Reaction score
fake reports can be made easily using photoshop christ even i cant make a fake report

It was a public report cornish.

It was not a photoshopped image. It was a direct link to the publicized report ingame.

No, no stalking, just an eidetic-like memory.

Having a memory superior to that of the average person does not make one sad or a stalker.

DeletedUser13762

It was a public report cornish.

It was not a photoshopped image. It was a direct link to the publicized report ingame.

No, no stalking, just an eidetic-like memory.

Having a memory superior to that of the average person does not make one sad or a stalker.

you might aswell admit your my stalker

people probably wont judge u any different

Deleted User - 70854

Some say Nauz is only playing Classic because you are......

DeletedUser13448

Nauz I would report for being off topic but I am scared that you would be able to see :L

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Being all giddy about having a good memory...

Jumping around holding ones testicles like an excited 5 year old because someone might be stalking you...

Are two things that could of easily been kept to Private mail...

DeletedUser12733

you said what we all knew

you dont have a friendly forum when you have me nauz and will in the same world

Back to criticising...

^Has the most points in his tribe, but also has the most attitude.
Didn't like you since the moment you sent people the "you must be a point whore" message.

I think you think too highly of yourself. Take a leaf from my book... Drink milk and mooooooooooove on

DeletedUser13448

Had access to a tribe leader's account and did not declare war on the CREED! nubs

DeletedUser13448

Is wrong about my theory being wrong ;)

Ps. Guess who just backtimed the leader of CREED! and then the nub rage quit, or rage restart:D Too bad I could not claim the ODA

DeletedUser13762

Is wrong about my theory being wrong ;)

Ps. Guess who just backtimed the leader of CREED! and then the nub rage quit, or rage restart:D Too bad I could not claim the ODA

you do realise that the moment someone restarts there troops dont disappear and will participate until there all killed