Crusaders.... How very Honourable...NOT!

• Thread starter DeletedUser6982
  • Start date

DeletedUser6982

Greetings external forumettes!

Those who know me, know that I seldom do more than lurk in these forum threads, enjoying the banter that others produce. However there comes a time on each world where I feel that I must have my say. This is the moment on W5.

Many of you wont know me, for that I apologise.

I am the Diplomat of ~TS~ and I come bearing news of our "allies" CRUZ - the mighty crusaders who "stick together
to the bitter end".....

Last night at 21.00 we were due to conclude merger negotiations with CRUZ, instead our Duke has the following conversation:

[21:01:54] Jessiecat46: And we haven't had a meeting yet. Give me a break. I've just got back from the pub and trying to eat pizza.
[21:02:43] davetheeagle: Paul, we have over 80 incomming from you guys, stuff your pizza m8
[21:04:24] Jessiecat46: Then its war, obviously. Use your loaf, man. lol

Of course, thats what you want to hear from your sworn blood brothers and allies isn't it!

I was often told that a picture speaks a thousand words, so all I can say is:

BACKSTABBER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you look evenly matched so should be a good fight. Warring is the name of the game after all, so have fun!

And you guys will probably end up merging anyway, after the wheat has been separated from the chaff ...

DeletedUser

Nice cartoon. Very amusing. Too bad its nothing to do with the facts. The pizza was nice too. Thanks:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I third it.

Any1 actually care which of these 2 tribes wins?
Last contact i had with them was when i had the leader of cruz giving me an all access pass to hes own forums aswell as all shared forums with about half a dozen allies lio included because 3-4 of hes members surrounded me and id nuked them.
On a side note leo thats how i had access to all ur plans ur tribes targets what ur members claimed from us and all ur really funny little circs :).

Ur members told him or posted them into the shared forum and he gave them to me :).

Be a bit more carefull who u trust in future :).

DeletedUser

I fourth it.

Good luck to both tribes, I will watch this war with interest.

And Pium, if you do not care who wins then why even post in this thread. Go build some more ramless nukes, noob. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both tribes, I will watch this war with interest.

Can we have some luck too pls Rc? CLOAK are pitching in too. Sick of the duplicity of one TS leader and having our farms eaten.

Side 1:
Tribes: CLOAK, CRUZ
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TS~
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 25
Side 2: 3
Difference: 22
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 222,186
Side 2: 22,303
Difference: 199,883
chart

DeletedUser

I got nothing left to do :).

I left this due to work ages ago and got back last week.
All im doin now is keepin tabs on wats going on in most top 20 tribes and watching things unfold :).

Although its kinda boring since most of the top 20 councils r dicussing wars telling eachother there gonna win then chickening out before its even began.

Only 3-4 tribes on this world have leaders with the balls to actually fight a real war the rest r just trying to mass merge or ally with everybody to avoid a fight.

DeletedUser

Meklin... less whinging more fighting please.

- Poundperfoot

DeletedUser

Can we have some luck too pls Rc? CLOAK are pitching in too. Sick of the duplicity of one TS leader and having our farms eaten.

Yea you need all them farms to eat yourself.

Holy crap is cloak fighting a real war.
Nope my mistake another fail tribe and there fighting them with help.

Kinda sums up cloaks entire war history.

No offence to a few former ewar in cloak but really why would you go to cloak havnt they proven they have no balls to fight a tribe with the potential to actually fight back already.

DeletedUser

Any1 care to show me a time cloak fought a real war and prove me wrong :p.

DeletedUser

Nah ive got work to do here first and its progressing nicely :).

Ive alrdy gained access to most of the tribe i wanted to only 2 left and 1 of those will soon be done :).

Once it is ive got 1 left then my little underground information gathering thing is all set up and i can keep the people i want to protect upto date on wats happening so nobody else can jump them by surprise :).

I do love to spoil people's plans and its something ive got a talent for :) finding the weak minded people or those who r greedy enough to bribe and using them to get my way :).

As a few of the people ive played with on earlier worlds can attest to im very good at it :).

DeletedUser

Yea you need all them farms to eat yourself.

Holy crap is cloak fighting a real war.
Nope my mistake another fail tribe and there fighting them with help.

Kinda sums up cloaks entire war history.

No offence to a few former ewar in cloak but really why would you go to cloak havnt they proven they have no balls to fight a tribe with the potential to actually fight back already.

Are you still sore about losing? Really? Move on

DeletedUser

Are you still sore about losing? Really? Move on

No he just has a huge ego that needs alot of feeding to keep the false sense of self-importance running. He's such a talent lol :lol:

DeletedUser6695

He has an unwarranted ego as well, what has he done to deserve the right to have an ego :?

DeletedUser

Can we have some luck too pls Rc?

Certainly, good luck to you lot too!

Stats so far are showing a decisive trend towards CLOAK and CRUZ, however given that CRUZ essentially ambushed ~TS~ the initial stats are unsurprising. What remains to been seen is if they can keep this up throughout the next few weeks, or if ~TS~ can successfully counter them. Will be good to watch.

Side 1:
Tribes: CLOAK, CRUZ
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TS~

Timeframe: 04/12/2010 00:00:00 to 05/12/2010 15:21:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 6
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 420,967
Side 2: 54,685
Difference: 366,282

chart

DeletedUser

When i actually lose to you ill decide if im gonna be sore or not :).

Until then i dont need to be sore :).

You pulled off a total 0 succesfull attacks against me and your tribe had nothing to do with ewars disbanding so dont really see how you beat us or how i lost :).

Plus i dont have much of an ege anyway :) people really need to learn the difference between confidence and an ego it really isnt that hard :).
But you can ask blind wat i did to earn it juxt he was around for a fair bit of it :).
Plus on this world i did wat 30 villas in a month from 6 villas with horrible builds took part in every op our squad ran and took all my targets every time without much difficulty destroyed every attack that any1 ever sent at me.
Not much on this world since most tribes failed before they began but still far more then u ever managed :).

Ahhh i love being the forum troll its so relaxing :).

Can u cloak guys please stop telling me im a sore loser atleast until u actually manage to beat me at something and maybe go fight a real war rather then attacking midgets or fail tribes?

DeletedUser

He has an unwarranted ego as well, what has he done to deserve the right to have an ego :?

You need to have some *talent* to have the right to an ego. Take it from me. :icon_twisted:

What's happened to pium messor btw?

DeletedUser6695

*strokes ade's ego* <3

And pium you are bad, even I'm better than you

I better go now before I developed an ego
:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator: