Crusaders.... How very Honourable...NOT!

• Thread starter DeletedUser6982
  • Start date

DeletedUser6982

What point of Joint Leaders and equal numbers of councillors is bullying??? Come off it Jessie

DeletedUser8775

I'm afraid I don't know who you are or where you get your information from. But the fact is that ~TS~ threatened to declare war on us three times during our merger discussions. That we chose to make war plans in light of their bullying attempts into bludgeoning us into a merge very much as the junior partners should come as no surprise to any sensible person. That we chose to ally ourselves with CLOAK in this should also come as no surprise to anyone with anyone with the barest understanding of military strategy. I personally do not bear any animosity towards individual ~TS~ players, many of whom have acquited themselves with bravery and honour. But this war,will be essentially about the eventual domination of K43. A mere glimpse at the map will tell you that. So I'm afraid your attempts to turn this into some heroic David and Goliath mythology with ~TS~ as the poor victims will convince noone, in my view.
Paul

Told you. I would quit whilst your behind. Like seriously seriously behind... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What point of Joint Leaders and equal numbers of councillors is bullying??? Come off it Jessie

Sorry mate. You were never part of the negotiations and you were never told by those who were what was going on anyway. That's the way they wanted it. Quote: "It'll be alright with Meklin. He'll do whatever we ask. He's just a civil servant." Need I say more?

DeletedUser

Many people say that TS is doing well because it is outnumbered. However, I disagree. Yes, they fight with 2 tribes, but it looks like Cloack is not interested in war anymore (they took what they wanted), so actually there is fight only between CRUZ and TS. Don't look at stats of first week of war, because all tribes were taking villages from isolated players. Please have a look at last weeks stats, when CRUZ acted like a tribe and has taken loads of TS' villages. We haven't seen anything like that from TS.

Janis-uk (Templar.)

We (CLOAK) are also at war with other tribes as well as TS.

DeletedUser2779

We all have freedom of speech thank god

As i said - i dont know the origins of the situation and dont really think they are that important -- i just made the point that you could have had a fair war - you chose not to -- i understand that - and yes i see your goal to own a k -- but what im saying is when we do these things there are often costs as to what others see and what impression they get

usually in this game many tribes will watch and see what happens in situations -- im only saying that regardless of your stats - your actual impression is not strong

if you wanted to gain respect rather than just easiest land grab - you would have played it differently

its my point of view -- and ill leave it there --

DeletedUser2576

Jack, why should we not take advantage of ~TS~'s ability to annoy all the main tribes on it's borders?

I can appreciate this doesn't show us in as good a light as if we had fought alone. But this was an opportunity to get domination in our K and rid ourselves of a tribe whose Dukes had consistantly shown an arrogance and deceit that has won them very few friends.

The were at one time our allies. An alliance which only benefited them. They continually abused the alliance. No tribe would put up with that indefinately. Would you put up with it? And don't tell me yes because i won't believe you.

And JC i do know who this is.

DeletedUser

jackattack mate you have no idea what your spoutting off about, i was told by the leader of ~ts~ they were in a mighty alliance with meow and chop and i think if you look at the top tribes they are both in there, so us and cloak what against 3 tribes like i said get your facts mate then mail on here with them..:icon_rolleyes:

true warrior :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7920

well im presuming the extra 28 million points that helped you came with some troops --

The point is you have had far more advantageous factors than would have been necesary really, had you wanted to prove yourselves.

It could have been a good war for Cruz -- you had a similar sized enemy in close quarters - you could have declared decently giving a level palying field - but you didnt - dont blame you in some ways -- because obviously if its a level playing field you want the advantage of suprise - giving you the edge .

But adding an extra 28 million points of players is really never gona show you up in a good light

It looks like you needed far more edges than just your skills to get anywhere -

Thats what i mean about others getting infomation from wars elsewhere -

whatever the ongoing results -- Cruz looks weak really --

If you were really that good -- why would you need so many EXTRA edges to tilt the results your ways ?

I mean alls fair in love and war - and ive certainly taken advantages when they have come my way in the past

But your results show weakness -- and its a shame as on a level playing field , you would have had the opportunity to prove if you are any good or not - and have an epic war at the same time -

Thats funny coming from u i remember u was allies with TR in w1 and as soon as TR went to war with w1n u turned on Tr so thats rich coming from u as u knew u couldnt beat them

DeletedUser8775

Jackattack are you even in ~TS~ ?

Its funny that this post was started by ~TS~ getting all up in everyones face and trying to pull off a good PNP but how they dont seem to want to talk and when they do all they say is that they are getting ganged up on when its only really Cruz doing the fighting against you guys now anyway. You cannot say that even now everyone else is to blame. What happened at the start of the war happened and people on BOTH sides said things. Words were said and now people are continuing.

What everyone needs to stop doing is moaning about what happened and focus on whats happening. The war is now mainly between Cruz and ~TS~ and that is how this topic should end. People on both sides should stop fighting with words and start focusing on the actual war. I know i have also been slagging TS off but if they think they are better the Cruz i want to see evidence. I have been writing this for 2 hours because i keep getting side tracked but at the end of the say everyone stop bitching and start showing your worth.

Regards,

Michael,
The Silent Unity

DeletedUser

Can we have some luck too pls Rc? CLOAK are pitching in too. Sick of the duplicity of one TS leader and having our farms eaten.

the above shows that Cloak declared after this thread was made so they ahve the right to now come in this thread and say they have been gang banged because when they started the thread they thought it was just Cruz!!

DeletedUser2779

ah so much love at xmas :)

last points then -- and i shut up ;)

hey robb, hows things ? - like i said i dont know the origins of the war and dont really see its important anymore - i understand your needs to do what have but just thought would have been sounder to work on a more level playing field because by not doing so - you should have better results than you do.

jackattack mate you have no idea what your spoutting off about, i was told by the leader of ~ts~ they were in a mighty alliance with meow and chop and i think if you look at the top tribes they are both in there, so us and cloak what against 3 tribes like i said get your facts mate then mail on here with them..:icon_rolleyes:

true warrior :icon_biggrin:

can anyone show 1 conquer from 1 of these allies against you or cloak ? imagine not - clearly any allies have stayed pretty much on neutral turf by the looks of it - sure id imagine a bit of support may have gone around -- but not that much by the looks of it and conquer wise cant see any at all -- so thats that one dealt with -- facts straight i would say :)

creepin
Thats funny coming from u i remember u was allies with TR in w1 and as soon as TR went to war with w1n u turned on Tr so thats rich coming from u as u knew u couldnt beat them

as i have clearly mentioned several times --- i have gang banged other tribes -- and yes you have mentioned one of my favorites -- but as i clearly stated -- if you are going to do it -- at least do it properly !! as i remeber the 'mighty' Tr family disolved in under 4 weeks -- i remember taking 110 villages of them as they ran to various tribes to hide like rats

And lets not forget - that was rank 1 -2 and 3 tribes in a war -- which lets face it is what everyone waits for

Not a rank 7 and 8 tribe being joined by a no 2 tribe !!

And from that war many people realised that Tr were not in fact the 'mighty' family tribe they had pretended to be as they steam rolled smaller tribes -- they where absolutely awfull -- we saw their whole council and leaders either press delete or switch tribes within weeks !

As we can see from present war -- hardly any players of note have left TS -- showing considerably more balls and strength than the mighty TR :)

finally Unity --
they say is that they are getting ganged up on when its only really Cruz doing the fighting against you guys now anyway

please think a bit more before you write --you never know it may mean you may be able to complete 2 paragraphs simple writing in under 2 hours -

Even if CLOAK arent still taking TS vills now -- which is hard to say as they have taken some this week and may well still be nuking targets for you , it wouldnt change the points made as the first 3 weeks would have created enough of an impact surely for you to finally make head way --

Most damage is often caused in the first waves of SHOCK and AWE --

Therefore whether they continue to assist you or not -- their imput has clearly changed things for you.

Anyways -- i stand by my points -- its a free world in which to comment - you can take them on board - or disgard them -- im happy either way

Good luck all and Happy xmas :)

DeletedUser2576

Merry Xmas Jack.

A couple of points.

I think our results to date have not been too bad. Conquors for and against is very one sided. Currently ~TS~ have been unable/unwilling to counter our advance what makes their stats look better is the barb munching they are doing to keeP up levels of production. Whilst it is a valid tactic it does tend to make ones stats look stronger than the reality.

I must concede that the attacks from the grand alliance have not really been forthcoming. I can't speak for everyone but so far only ORDER have sent anything my way. But then choosing good allies is part of the game. As is obvious we have chosen somewhat better and are reaping the benefits.

Creeping Death: Yes, we did attack with W1N against our poor allies TR, on world 1. But poor is the operative word. T4H would still have won against TR. Why? We are better lead and actually have players who are willing to attack and not turtle. Against the breakaway tribe we have continued to enjoy success. Now having brought about the demise of the 2 largest ones.

Unity: Mate, we seriously need to have a chat about your postings.

Robb303
Baron
CRUZ

DeletedUser

the above shows that Cloak declared after this thread was made so they ahve the right to now come in this thread and say they have been gang banged because when they started the thread they thought it was just Cruz!!

Just for info. We were at war with ~TS~ before this thread was made.

DeletedUser

declarations tend to be fore big wars
cloak clearly didnt consider it a big fight

We considered it more of a side issue thats true. Thats not to take away from some of the good defence we've seen by some in ~TS~. Meklin and DavetheEagle especially.