Crusaders.... How very Honourable...NOT!

• Thread starter DeletedUser6982
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Aragorn Dragon joined ALO 2nd December after losing 4 villages to AFA and you then stacked his villas.

Von Dutch was a refugee of AFA when you took him in through JBI and both dukes knew.

Ferret84 wasn't he getting a kicking off Hmmm

Jackjay - wasn't he MEOW

DeletedUser7967

Oh really?

Ferret was a rabdog member. Which are allied to ALO.
Rabdog has always been protected by us.

JACKJAY was a Meow member. yes. And who was fighting Meow? ALO.
Taking in an enemy player because you see a potential is not taking in a refugee. If you want proof look up the definition.

Von Dutch has lost just 1 village to AFA please prove to me that he was being hit by the whole tribe and not just a player.

Aragorn Dragon was a refugee i think. You might be right on that one. Fropp is in charge of recruitment though, I'm sure he knows why we recruited him :)
So now you just have to prove 27 more of our players being refugees.

- Fizel

DeletedUser

How has a thread about the CRUZ/~TS~ war been hijacked by spam about whether or not ALO admits refugees? This thread should be locked. Haven't you people got homes to go to or something? lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7920

TS must of wet there pants in happiest when they were asked to merg into hmmm? lol

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yeh, I dont get it. What happened to all the "TS til I die" routine Serpico and DavetheEagle? You guys acquitted yourselves well on the field and now you're doing this to yourselves?....................Now you're in the exact same position but worse and all the respect you regained through fighting has been lost in one foolish diplomatic move!!

DeletedUser7848

How has a thread about the CRUZ/~TS~ war been hijacked by spam about whether or not ALO admits refugees? This thread should be locked. Haven't you people got homes to go to or something? lol :icon_rolleyes:

lol soz

2 me hmm didnt need 2 recruit just needed 2 slowly work their way west with long range nobles etc but they are recruiting their way across , very unlike hmmm
perhaps cloak are doing them more damage than we can see

DeletedUser1410

granted that cloak are doing damage to us, well our nukes.
But we take a village and they sometimes take it back
But at least they are fighting which is nice to see in a war game
so Respect to them for that