Current events thread

DeletedUser11285

we are not at war unless its been kept a secret from everyone

Its probs ruomers as i have heard a few about evict,

who wouldnt want to two top tribe to battle it out if we did as soon as the war was over the winning tribe wouldnt be round for long as the other tribe would see this as a perfect time to attack with out much retaliation

DeletedUser

A secret war in which neither tribe is aware that they are at war. Seems legit. I like this theory.

DeletedUser360

Experienced leaders would avoid the big wars this early on. Just let things pan out and eventually there will be some juicy wars on this world.

DeletedUser

we are not at war unless its been kept a secret from everyone

Its probs ruomers as i have heard a few about evict,

who wouldnt want to two top tribe to battle it out if we did as soon as the war was over the winning tribe wouldnt be round for long as the other tribe would see this as a perfect time to attack with out much retaliation

Boooo! Boring ;P

DeletedUser10790

or everyone will turn to hugging when there are only a few tribes left...

blue

DeletedUser

Robbie has a point. =o No real need for big wars presently though it would make the world temporarily more interesting.

DeletedUser6488

So what is happening out in the world forget the core internal frenzy whats happening out in the rims thats gotta be the most eventfull areas on this world

where are the potential wars

Royals V Grump ?
SOD V Grump?
SOD V Evict ?
SLAPS V Evict
Evict V Grump
JFruit v SOD

i see alot of potential for fun out there

DeletedUser13076

There's potential for plenty of wars to start. Plenty of frontlines. Potential for every tribe to go against grump too leaving them completely surrounded.

Blue - Evict
Orange - Slap & Slap!
Black - grump & grump.
Turquoise - Royals
Purple - ~COSD~
Yellow - SoD

d6dbd.jpg

DeletedUser13278

There's potential for plenty of wars to start. Plenty of frontlines. Potential for every tribe to go against grump too leaving them completely surrounded.

Blue - Evict
Orange - Slap & Slap!
Black - grump & grump.
Turquoise - Royals
Purple - ~COSD~
Yellow - SoD

d6dbd.jpg

Just looks like you thought stuff -FD-

DeletedUser360

Apologies on the auto-updating maps, I thought I updated SoD's family when I updated Royals but I must have missed them off, please check out those Nickjer maps, they will update tomorrow with SoD's family all in one colour and Royals family sorted out too. Shows the world is split into 4, with the recent ~COSD~ and Grump fam. merging into Evict and Royals (TribalHugs) a lot of things have changed. Looking at the map Royals have split their family up into points rather than location, a strange decision on a world were you can only support within your own tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser360

I think it's just the mentality of the way the game is played today, tribes are rated on their points rather than what they have done in wars, usually tribes wouldn't care what others thought about them; but now, they concentrate on points so they can bring in more players/mergers by making others think they are good, so recruiting on location to help co-ordination and fighting is not as useful as just having all the top guys in one tribe to make yourself look bigger. I suppose that only related to Royals fam. I don't know what SoD fam. are doing and SLAP have a clear line between their two tribes.

DeletedUser

the nickjer maps are updated daily

Lol you get me wrong I meant on here a map that shows like the one above a static image that will not update past the time of posting to show the world change month by month..(as this is current event thread a static map can be used to show dramatic world change rather then a day to day change) Such as grump family's down fall no current history on it apart from well there now evict.