Current Events

DeletedUser9540

These last 4 messages although off topic are infact quite interesting, can a mod make a new thread for it pretty please, then we can all get involved without being infracted:)

so, not directly for spam, try to keep it clean. the events spoken of above are currently in the "ally,war,disband" (or however it is named). i expect they will be deleted by a mod, but if you get here in time, go check them out.

keep some relevance in your posts, but just post what you think. i am hearing a lot about SPQR being full of it, and most would agree with sgk that this is an important factor, and VERY interesting.

hope a forum mod doesnt think this is a stupid or bad thread. if they do, sorry people i tried ;). if they dont, then have fun :p.

DeletedUser6960

Look at the end of the day you just cant keep nobling barbs near your allies!

not surprised they downgraded to a NAP!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9540

i think it is Necros that had the problem with SPQR?

in that case, Necros is a strongly bunched group of players. in my mind, its no surprise they nobled some barbs to get some air away from the middle of a cluster. though, i agree, no one should jump into someones immediate area without permission.

DeletedUser857

[gfx]I'm perfectly happy to allow threads to wander off on detours a little, as long as the discussion is sensible- and obviously tribalwars related- as long as it gets back on topic eventually. I'll only intervene if it doesn't, or things start getting silly :icon_wink:[/gfx]

DeletedUser

New Guy1 for those not in the mix, explain the actual issues here, is it WINNER and SPQR that are in disagrement, whos done what to who?

DeletedUser9540

cant go into details right now. busy carpet bombing a player on another world :p.

DeletedUser

Basically this was spawned from mentions of SPQR being untrustworthy, see this thread for more details:

This Thread

DeletedUser9540

thanks storm.

there has been a recent outbreak of war. one one side, there are several smaller tribes, on the other is KnK. SPQR has sided with KnK, and therefore other tribes who once had an NAP/Alliance with them decided to call them untrustworthy. i wansnt directly involved though.

DeletedUser

O.O - -V- NAP was established last night, how long will it last?

DeletedUser9540

O.O - -V- NAP was established last night, how long will it last?

meh! idk. they will keep an eye on you im sure. if your not doing so well, they may just take you down. good, they will keep you. but i wont even try to explain their methods! im not in the tribe!

DeletedUser

If they can't even take us down, how are they going to deal with KnK?

DeletedUser9540

they have help pushty. and did it ever cross your mind that they were busy FIGHTING KnK? so busy they just didnt even focus on you except a few select players?

DeletedUser

LOL, we were at war with them for at least 3 months before they were at war with KnK, and even then they weren't doing very well considering the size difference. We are enemies with KnK too you know, and have been for about 3 months. This was in the period where they were allies too, so surely the rank 1 and rank 2 tribes should have wiped out a rank 6 tribe? Well, back then we were as low as a rank 12 tribe.

And I'm fully aware of the help, you've been trying to suck us into your war for a while now.

But I think the help makes no difference, if the war stats are anything to go by KnK has already won.

DeletedUser

Oh, and who are these "select players"? Because any attempts in K43 have failed quite miserably, I know this NAP is likely for their own benefit.

DeletedUser

Pushty kindly shut up
the reason y O.O didnt get wiped off the world is because ~TS~ helped stack your villages

DeletedUser

Actually that was only for about a week.

My point is -V- aren't nearly as good as they like to think they are.

EDIT: I'm talking about long after ~TS~ disbanded anyway.

DeletedUser9540

Actually that was only for about a week.

My point is -V- aren't nearly as good as they like to think they are.

EDIT: I'm talking about long after ~TS~ disbanded anyway.

only takes a week to suck up frontline nukes. after that its cake. learn to make an arguement.

as for O.O they do considerably well, but if you want to be recognized, continue the war with KnK and TRY to stop them from taking over the world. SPQR is making the biggest mistake a tribe could make, and not realizing that they will be targeted as soon as the rest are gone.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8768

only takes a week to suck up frontline nukes. after that its cake. learn to make an arguement.

as for O.O they do considerably well, but if you want to be recognized, continue the war with KnK and TRY to stop them from taking over the world. SPQR is making the biggest mistake a tribe could make, and not realizing that they will be targeted as soon as the rest are gone.:icon_rolleyes:

SPQR are a tribe worth fighting.

Of course they know we will fight one day.. what other option is there?

Once the rest of the world is mopped up by KnK and SPQR, and both tribes are ready, happy to do so, I imagine we will simply agree a war start date, and have some fun..

Had SPQR joined the mass alliance to take us on, yes, it would of made things slightly different.

It wouldn't of stopped our growth, the other tribes would still be falling as they are now, SPQR I feel would of felt somewhat let down, they would of been doing all the work, with other tribes hiding behind them, and begging for support.

(Im fairly confident in this prediction, but anything can happen of course)