Current Events

DeletedUser9522

SPQR are a tribe worth fighting.

Of course they know we will fight one day.. what other option is there?

Once the rest of the world is mopped up by KnK and SPQR, and both tribes are ready, happy to do so, I imagine we will simply agree a war start date, and have some fun..

Had SPQR joined the mass alliance to take us on, yes, it would of made things slightly different.

It wouldn't of stopped our growth, the other tribes would still be falling as they are now, SPQR I feel would of felt somewhat let down, they would of been doing all the work, with other tribes hiding behind them, and begging for support.

(Im fairly confident in this prediction, but anything can happen of course)

Zing! I think pogue has wrapped up what I want to say.. but better.

DeletedUser

only takes a week to suck up frontline nukes. after that its cake. learn to make an arguement.

as for O.O they do considerably well, but if you want to be recognized, continue the war with KnK and TRY to stop them from taking over the world. SPQR is making the biggest mistake a tribe could make, and not realizing that they will be targeted as soon as the rest are gone.:icon_rolleyes:

So what exactly is your arguement? We've been at war for KnK for longer than your tribe has existed, so don't lecture me. Why do you think we've been clustering K43? I have high hopes for the upcoming battle.

I too agree with Pogue Mahone.

DeletedUser

Once the rest of the world is mopped up by KnK and SPQR, and both tribes are ready, happy to do so, I imagine we will simply agree a war start date, and have some fun..

Had SPQR joined the mass alliance to take us on, yes, it would of made things slightly different.

It wouldn't of stopped our growth, the other tribes would still be falling as they are now, SPQR I feel would of felt somewhat let down, they would of been doing all the work, with other tribes hiding behind them, and begging for support.

Ofcourse, SPQR are quite far from the action so their main roll would have been supporting unless the nobled some barbs on the frontline that is. SPQR's involvement would at the time increase the playing field to a point in which it was almost equal and part of the coalition fell down a bit because Chesty flapped it.

DeletedUser9540

Ofcourse, SPQR are quite far from the action so their main roll would have been supporting unless the nobled some barbs on the frontline that is. SPQR's involvement would at the time increase the playing field to a point in which it was almost equal and part of the coalition fell down a bit because Chesty flapped it.

Begging for support? IF they joined in, then im sure we could have gotten them some front lining villas, and then they could use their OWN support to stack those villas and make a very good cluster of their own to start growing.

Jado, if you are in a coalition, you support, even if they are not IN your tribe. Thats just what you do, treat the whole coalition as your tribe. Believe me, im not into coalitions, but when the #1 tribe is far bigger than those who oppose it, you need to get some courage and fight to save the world.

KnK vs SPQR? give me a cluster in front of SPQR, and see how long i last! backtimes, snipes, and all the stuff will go down, and they wont be done with me till the end of the world :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8768

So if they were used for support.. who would be taking our villages???

Those that currently are trying?

I can see your point, but knowing the SPQR leadership like I do now, Im pretty sure they would rather a fighting role, rather than one defending others.

Of course they will get that now in the late game.

DeletedUser8768

Begging for support? IF they joined in, then im sure we could have gotten them some front lining villas, and then they could use their OWN support to stack those villas and make a very good cluster of their own to start growing.

Jado, if you are in a coalition, you support, even if they are not IN your tribe. Thats just what you do, treat the whole coalition as your tribe. Believe me, im not into coalitions, but when the #1 tribe is far bigger than those who oppose it, you need to get some courage and fight to save the world.

KnK vs SPQR? give me a cluster in front of SPQR, and see how long i last! backtimes, snipes, and all the stuff will go down, and they wont be done with me till the end of the world :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin:

My view on coalitions..

They just dont work as well as a single tribe..

(based on this world alone, forget about other worlds Ive played)

Coordination fails
Communication fails
Loyalty fails
Complaints about who is doing more than others start

Currently we have seen very little in the way of coordination from a single tribe, let alone tribes working together as I was expecting.

Ok, Ill admit, we spent some time planning ops to start, but they never got started, why? because we still to this point, have not needed to.

-V- have told us that we are not close to their elite core players yet, and that we will hit a brick wall there.

I bet the guys on the front lines are thanking them for turtling already without any help where it matters?

When we hit this brick wall, we will simply be using there old villages to attack them with.

I really do hope they put up a great fight, one or two players to be fair, already have, had they got the tribal support that our members get, they would be having a great time, and would be in this world for alot longer.

DeletedUser6598

Looking at your stats doesn't look as though you'd last a week if SPQR ran an op on you. So far you have nobled 9 villages 6 of which are either barbs, internals or players i know to have quit when you took the villages. So of the 3 active player villages you've taken 2 of them were considerably smaller than you probably a 1/3 of the size. Therefore you have taken 1 village in which you may have had to defend yourself. It's easy to make these confident suggestions from over a k away how about nobling up to the top of the k and testing it out if your so confident?

Also on the whole coalition thing every tribe involved has leaked villages with little retaliation suggesting that neither defense or offense are being co-ordinated and SPQR have dodged a bullet by staying out of it and growing in strength. They'd have just been burning troops trying to hold the whole thing together and would have been targeted more than the others as they offer the only threat to KnK.

DeletedUser9540

okay pearcy. my first and second villages were barbs. my third belonged to a decent player who took awhile to finish. the fourth was a pushover. the 5th couldnt stand. 6th and 7th were internals, why wouldnt i take them while they were in my church range? my 8th belonged to a player 2/3 my size, and he had help from his entire tribe. it took 2 FULL nukes, and 2 half nukes to get that village, which is not an easy thing for me to get at my size.

my last village was a player that led me closer to the KnK frontline, and another villa which IS barb which by the way is a player that went inactive, and was a good player who unfortunately counts towards 3 KnK conquers before we kicked him.

so though a lot are barbs, and internals, i am no pushover when it comes to actual fighting.

DeletedUser

I don't see why people are so down on barbs, a village is a village. If you can get a village in the early game without losing troops, it makes perfect sense, if there's nothing but barbs in your church area surely it is feasible that it is the right move?

(Waiting for someone to judge me now)

DeletedUser9522

I don't see why people are so down on barbs, a village is a village. If you can get a village in the early game without losing troops, it makes perfect sense, if there's nothing but barbs in your church area surely it is feasible that it is the right move?

(Waiting for someone to judge me now)

Be judged!

phoenix_wright_news.jpg

DeletedUser9540

i agree. i am not a barb nobler at heart, but when it comes down to it, if you know for a fact you need to get bigger, and there arent any players available, or the ones who are available are far to powerful and would crush you like an ant, why suicide it?

#1 Barbarian 596 conquers 18.54%
KnK can be quiet about barb nobling.

#1 Barbarian 470 conquers 37.66%
SPQR REALLY cant

#1 Barbarian 347 conquers 56.15%
and I, being in WINNER know that i cant either. i wont try to downplay other tribes, but there is no reason for anyone to be talking barb nobling in here.

DeletedUser9540

Difference 5 24886 292451 -323849
Difference 14 65448 551770 -681771
Difference 11 62653 240195 -337006

and so its not a 1 sided "we are so great". the only ones who are truly a threat at this point.

Difference -29 -186343 -852042 598503

not posting names, but though we are not winning by much at this point, that means our war stats in total show +1 in our total wars. KnK will not accept this due to it not being ALL their stats, but mixed in with many other. i am just trying to prove the point that we ARE growing.

DeletedUser6598

okay pearcy. my first and second villages were barbs. my third belonged to a decent player who took awhile to finish. the fourth was a pushover. the 5th couldnt stand. 6th and 7th were internals, why wouldnt i take them while they were in my church range? my 8th belonged to a player 2/3 my size, and he had help from his entire tribe. it took 2 FULL nukes, and 2 half nukes to get that village, which is not an easy thing for me to get at my size.

my last village was a player that led me closer to the KnK frontline, and another villa which IS barb which by the way is a player that went inactive, and was a good player who unfortunately counts towards 3 KnK conquers before we kicked him.

so though a lot are barbs, and internals, i am no pushover when it comes to actual fighting.

Your last 4 nobles have been internals and a player that quit because SPQR op'd his tribe out of the game. He hit delete before you took the village so put up not fight.
The two barbs you took meant that you must have been 3 times the size of the two 3k players you nobled at least.
The darth doom conquer fair enough probably took some effort and troops.

I am not criticising your game strategy as such just merely pointing out the fact that you claim to be this amazing player who could take on SPQR no problem with just a small cluster yet on this world you are yet to prove anything more than an oppurtunist. Which is not a bad thing technically growing whilst retaining troops is beneficial.

Back on topic
Nice advertisement for your tribe after 3 KnK conquers we kicked him. That makes your post about you being 'up' in your war stats null as you clearly kick players whenever they get an op on them and lose a few villages. If you look at recent tribe changes i see 3 more since 28th of may. Way to work as a tribe.

DeletedUser9540

we kicked the player not because he was getting nailed by KnK. we kicked him because he had been inactive well over 2 weeks, and after trying to get him internally nobled, he had 3 vills nobled off him (some of the first ones in the war) and no one claimed the villas.

we do not kick players until they go 2 days inactive, and some that have shown amazing activity, etc, that may have a chance of coming back are allowed to stay in the tribe. if they dont come back, internally nobled. if they do come back, they get a warning.

as for the player that had his tribe oped by spqr, i promise you HE himself had not been hit in awhile, and he had plenty of troops to spare. his tribemate, mandriva, even spare long ranged fakes (though it didnt do much, i called it from a mile away).

ad for the "amazing player comment", i really am not a bad player. i will admit, im not the best, or "elite" in the least. i got lucky on a couple of worlds, and was able to learn my way around the basics, and a good bit into the extended learning of the game such as scripts, fast trains, sniping, back timing, and recapping, etc.

i merely rant on the externals for simple reasons. other people rant, i rant. lol.

DeletedUser9540

so, some more things. congratulations to SPQR for reaching 10m. Necros continues to fall in the rankings, and WINNER has now fronted them.

DeletedUser

SPQR have been catching up to -V- worryingly quickly.

And Kurtely's been growing fast too.

DeletedUser9540

most of his recent conquers have come from high point barbs, and the tribe "Allies"...potentially a player nearby who quit, maybe gifted him some villas and he is just getting to them? Last Austrian was wiped out by him, and ztpkillerz is taking a beating.