Current Top 20 Players - Opinions and Debates

DeletedUser7797

I hope all have had a good christmas and a great new year to come.

Regarding mark defecting or handing over villages then it does go on in the game. But as redleg said after this long with the same tribemate to then just turn on them. I believe it to be wrong and would never do it myself though.

Binny good to see you're still around. I enjoyed playing with you and seeing the improvement in your play over the course of the game.

I do miss playing this but it took over my life and I could never comprehend why some people where never as commited to it as me lol

Who knows? I may see if I can take an account and see if I still have the skills. Its been a year now I think so I will be rusty

Hello mate, come and have a dabble....

I for one ain't crying, I think to question someone's actions is a logical thought out response to someone defecting and ceding their villages to the opposition after two-three years working together

DeletedUser

Seeing as UK12 is done and dusted I may be open to coming back.

I'm away for New Year and all that malarkey but I'll be happy to discuss things next week.

DeletedUser

... as redleg said after this long with the same tribemate ...

That's the problem, I think. There are very few original WZP members still playing as I understand it and little or no camaraderie in the tribe from what I hear.

There was another member thought the same a short while ago, but he couldn't go through with his decision to leave when it came to the point. Mark seems to have reached the point where his decision is set in stone and rule-breaking foul language in IGMs (I've seen copies), wasn't going to change it.

DeletedUser7797

Nothy

Sorry I have to disagree with you about the camaraderie.

The problem that we have had is RL has taken some of our original stalwarts, we have had new players, some have been a great help, some haven't.

I don't understand the comment about foul language so i won't comment on that.

I believe that both =FATE= and WET (WZP) have acted fairly morally throughout this campaign, but Mark's actions just make me want to puke.

DeletedUser

Nothy

The problem that we have had is RL has taken some of our original stalwarts, we have had new players, some have been a great help, some haven't.

I don't understand the comment about foul language so i won't comment on that.

I believe that both =FATE= and WET (WZP) have acted fairly morally throughout this campaign, but Mark's actions just make me want to puke.

Very true Red, as we know I use the bad language and I haven't even swore at him :)

DeletedUser11564

Unfortunately Dan was pretty astute in picking out a very average player, with less than average intelligence and no moral compass in any way. I suspect there are no players on W4 who respect Mark in any dimension (apart from his ability to moan and wind players up). I respect what Dan has done, but would really ask all to be aware of the significant limitations in Marks make up ( mark4744 ). A big warning to everyone who plays this game in the future to avoid a repeat of this in years to come!! His dad is a mayor, who if he knew this sorry tale would not know where to look!

DeletedUser

I see you copy and pasted your pathetic little rant. I'll copy and paste my reply

Criticize yourself before criticizing others, decontextualizing mark's actions like that it's easy to make him look like the villain. I'm sure Dan knows more but his decision to gift us his villas was a decision he took rationally, not instinctively. Whilst his decision may be based on slightly misguided morals and values I don't think it would be unreasonable to state that it most probably can be traced back to months, perhaps years, of frustration at the way things worked in WZP and/or certain tribe members behaved themselves. A frustration that he perhaps never vented properly and hence only grew and exploded into this decision. Maybe Mark never left any hints that something was wrong or that in fact he didn't like certain tribe members at all, that's the problem with playing behind a computer screen, and whilst I do condemn his decision, don't think you (as in the tribe) didn't play a part in the root cause of the decision, because you know you would be lying to yourself if you did.

DeletedUser6617

I am not trying to wind up anyone, but I think I remember that this has happened before. Was it not Klazee that did a similar thing a while ago?
I know that things happens in all tribes (as I have left =Fate= a few times myself), but it might be a problem for you that you have a lot of new players that might not have the same feelings for the tribe as the players that have been here all the time?

Anyway - Merry Christmas to all and I wish you all the best for the new year :)

DeletedUser

Nothy

Having no access to your forum, and I assure you no-one in =FATE= did, I was only passing on what I was lead to believe.

As to the foul language ingame, the one that particularly sticks in my mind (and wasn't from Binny) is the one beginning with a C and which, even in the 21st century, is almost universally abhorred in Britain.

Whether or not any of us approves of Mark's actions, that sort of language shouldn't be necessary in someone of the sort of intelligence generally seen in this game.

Maybe I was brought up too strictly, but I'm sure there are many ways of expressing anger or disappointment without resorting to this.

DeletedUser7797

I totally agree with you about bad language and in particular the use of the C word.
You should have let me know at the time and I would have dealt with them.

It's a game after all.

DeletedUser

Was it not Klazee that did a similar thing a while ago?

Just to clarify.. klazee didnt does anything.. it was his cousin who has the access to account at that moment and that has been sorted later when he camed back

DeletedUser7797

yes Klazee left the account in his cousin's hands and came back to carnage

DeletedUser

"Unfortunately Dan was pretty astute in picking out....." "....a very average player"

With regard to the first part of this quote. I'm still unclear as to why you think Dan approached him to join us? I had the impression (rightly or wrongly?) that he approached us due to disatisfaction in WZP?

Regarding the 2nd part of the quote, I have to disagree. Having played with Mark4744 on W1 I found him to be a very active player there who handled being under extreme pressure from the enemy, very well. I must admit W1 had a much larger world map than W4 , and our tribe had 78 very large players spread across the globe, so I never really got to fight along side him there.

But if it was the same player, on that a/c ,that came to W4, then I have to say that my quote on the internal mails at the time was " he's currently one of the most dangerous players in WZP " . He was a real force to be reckoned with and was giving us real trouble in K64. We made a mistake in letting him get too many Redfella villas and he was starting to make us pay for it.

It was this danger that he posed, that led to him being on the receiving end of two large FATE full tribal ops. I don't think this had been done since the original Heckuvaguy player was on the receiving end. I scouted several other WZP players at the time, to see if Mark was getting support from them....they still had stacked villas, so it was obvious to me that he wasn't. Any player under that sort of pressure would give in if the tribe weren't unselfish in their support.

So , was what he did to his tribe right or honourable, NO, but some other players within the tribe need to look at themselves and how much they helped a tribemate really under the kosh !!!

ps...now Klazee (not the original player) , in 3 years of TW I don't think I've ever met a player that talks more rubbish than this guy/girl. I'm sure they must have been a used car salesman in RL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter know though as he has finished the game for all of us (WZP and fate), you only have yourselves to battle with. It pains me as I sent mark endless amounts of support to him, anyway enjoy the clear up guys :)

DeletedUser

Thank you to WZP for an extremely enjoyable couple of years, the lead see-sawed abit , but I think that when both tribes had all their top players, there wasn't much between us. Watch out W14 or whereever, w4 are coming :)

DeletedUser

Well if it is coming to an end its a shame :( Played most worlds, this is the only one i stuck with, i think because i was in such a good tribe with some very good players and everyone got involved with everything. Dont think i will get that again in this game. So thanks to all my tribe mates past and present plus all our enemys from pest, bi to WZP.

DeletedUser7797

I have started in TW14 on the NE rim, anyone fancy joining in??