15 goat666 404 2.899 1 2899
16 gasetr =DA= 2.859 1 2859
17 querty 2.819 1 2819
18 Cardinal cin R_O_T 2.732 1 2732
19 Ka300m 404 2.656 1 2656
20 bonifacet 404 2.654 1 2654

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Out of the top 20 6 are from Bi!, 7 are from 404 (whoo hoo, go us) and the following 7 places are made up of R_O_T who have three and one representative each from CARPE, Virtus =DA= and one indipendent (querty). You'd have to say that there is a bit of a firm developing there.

I would be surprised to see the make up of Bi! and 404 players change greatly but it'll be interesting to see what happens to the other spots. Will those players be able to consolodate? Will they get tired of being twice as big as the 2nd and 3rd members of their tribe? Will they be the first to be picked off when they get ganked in a conflict their tribe has over K bragging rights?

I think 10 of the top 20 will change in the near future but I don't expect the other 10 to differ greatly. With good tribes to support them it'll be difficult to shift players from Bi! and 404. Until writing this I hadn't considered R_O_T in the same breath as the two above but perhaps they should be taken more seriously after their top 20 showing?

DeletedUser5774

Maybe. I think the current top 20 not in Bi! or 404 might be picked off by Bi!/404 members in there Ks respectfully. Out of the members of top 20 in there currently, I would say the following has an acedemy:
E=MC2
THE RAINMAN CARPE [obviously, but he'll be nobled off soon and/or won't be in top 20 as better top 20 players over-take him with better ennoblements.]

DeletedUser

Can we not get a bit of editing done here? Or is it a dyslexia test? Not that sure....

DeletedUser

1 Smile? Bi! 4.344 1 4344
2 E=MC2? 404 4.125 2 2063
3 Necrosjef Bi! 3.978 1 3978
4 The Scarecrow Awakes Bi! 3.936 1 3936
5 Master Betty Bi! 3.596 1 3596
6 THE RAINMAN CARPE 3.532 2 1766
7 Vera Causa Bi! 3.525 1 3525
8 fonek80 Virtus 3.493 1 3493
9 zeelbeno 404 3.310 1 3310
10 BattleAxe Bi! 3.223 1 3223 - Noob, will fail for sure.
11 Alastor 404 3.144 1 3144
12 Jubblies 404 3.130 1 3130
13 mggege R_O_T 3.030 1 3030
14 PL88 L-A-D 2.922 1 2922
15 goat666 404 2.899 1 2899
16 gasetr =DA= 2.859 1 2859
17 querty 2.819 1 2819
18 Cardinal cin R_O_T 2.732 1 2732
19 Ka300m 404 2.656 1 2656
20 bonifacet 404 2.654 1 2654

I think BI will continue to dominate top 5, followed by 404, also cannot see smile? getting knocked off top spot for a long while, I can see them having 3-4 villas before long and then they will really start accelerating.

DeletedUser5774

Really sorry about the layout. I was bypassing my college filter to post during a lesson, will fix now...

DeletedUser

bit of a shake up going on in the top 20 now as people are rushing to noble. (or have a well planned stratergy in place in the case of my tribeys)
4 of the top 20 now have two villas but with the exception of E=MC2 they've been barbs.

We could see a few people jumping in however i doubt it considering you have to be pretty close to the top 20 already for 500-700 points to really make a difference.

The other interesting thing however is that dispite having one less villa Smile? has 500 point more than E in second. With this kind of growth the only way i can see Smile getting displaced from number one spot is if somone does a lot of internal nobling or his neighbours get brave and decide to gank him. can't see the later happening and it'll be a long time before the former does (if it does) so I think Smile? is making himself at home there.

DeletedUser5774

bit of a shake up going on in the top 20 now as people are rushing to noble. (or have a well planned stratergy in place in the case of my tribeys)
4 of the top 20 now have two villas but with the exception of E=MC2 they've been barbs.

We could see a few people jumping in however i doubt it considering you have to be pretty close to the top 20 already for 500-700 points to really make a difference.

The other interesting thing however is that dispite having one less villa Smile? has 500 point more than E in second. With this kind of growth the only way i can see Smile getting displaced from number one spot is if somone does a lot of internal nobling or his neighbours get brave and decide to gank him. can't see the later happening and it'll be a long time before the former does (if it does) so I think Smile? is making himself at home there.

Only way I can see smile loosing the rank 1 spot atm is if all 3 players playing it quit. Even one of them on there own could hold rank 1 atm. As soon as smile? nobles, I have no question of a doubt that nobody will catch him.

Oh, and expect alot of barb nobling. Unless somebody has a resonable conquer [like I do] in there radius, barbs will be ate. Espically the bonus ones.

DeletedUser6795

that 3rd one has just been acquired smile? :) congrats buddy keep it going

DeletedUser

Smile?, do you find it hard knowing that you are able to pretty much do as you please, and no-one will reasonably be able to stop you on world 4? Has the joy and prestige of having the worlds strongest account actually started to wear out at all yet?

What do you think to the others on world 4, in relation to yourself? I mean you, at 1 time, and still, pretty much double the points of the rank 2 player... You seem to have it in the bag...

Have you guys considered what it would be like to have all 3 of you started with your own accounts, do you reckon any of you would still hold that no.1 spot?

DeletedUser

Smile?, do you find it hard knowing that you are able to pretty much do as you please, and no-one will reasonably be able to stop you on world 4? Has the joy and prestige of having the worlds strongest account actually started to wear out at all yet?

What do you think to the others on world 4, in relation to yourself? I mean you, at 1 time, and still, pretty much double the points of the rank 2 player... You seem to have it in the bag...

Have you guys considered what it would be like to have all 3 of you started with your own accounts, do you reckon any of you would still hold that no.1 spot?

Boredom will always set in, one of the reasons we have three on the account. There will always be times when one or two of the three are busy or simply can't be bothered sending out the 100's of farm trips per day. That in its own right is a chore.

The real question is when one of us decides to quit the account for good. We all find the start up the most enjoyable part of the game. I for one find it incredibly boring after 10 villages, hence why I have never had a slow world account for that long. But the other two will take it to 500k -1m and then quit to start up on another world :lol:

As for our points and lead, take it with a pinch of salt. We aren't head and shoulders above the rest (if anything the skill aspect hasn't entered the game yet) we just stick to the formula and approach to the game that is successful for all. Problem is people just fail to listen and as such fall further behind. Players such as Purple Predator, JAMM, Thargoran, Nauzhor etc. have written countless guides on how to start, but they are seldom followed. You can take a horse to water as they say. Furthermore, many of the 'pros' aren't a fan of the church worlds and shot over to W47 to play.

As for starting up on our own, doubt that would happen as we enjoy playing with one another. I've known Miggy since STW#2 and Grant for a bit less ( where he backstabbed me on a round, but who hasn't he done it to ? :icon_wink:). We all learned how to play there so we all have very similar playing styles. In turn we also tend to learn something new now and again. Regardless, we would all still be the top 15 (or even 5) if we played on our own

Always said it, if you plan to be in the core you need two players per account. If you want to sim, I'd always wait a few days and join on the rim.

DeletedUser

Could it be argued then that you 3, working as individuals but close by, could be more effective with 3 accounts then? Rather than just the one account - you would still be able to work together no doubt, and assert dominance on the area, but it might be a bit easier for the rest of us to keep up! Might in all fairness also make it a more competitive world for the 3 of you - I mean just hypothetically, as i wouldnt see you starting again now... :p

DeletedUser

Then they would be competing for resources and therefore stunt each others growth.

DeletedUser

Smile?, do you find it hard knowing that you are able to pretty much do as you please, and no-one will reasonably be able to stop you on world 4?

omg stop brown nosing!! One Account can always be stopped because the game is called tribalwars....

Every server the same rubbish...this player is so good...this tribe can never be beaten....but there are always tribes splitting up or the best players quit (boredom mostly). If only the most players weren't such wimps as you are the servers would be more fun! You see a player does make points and you are afraid instead of attacking, stacking barbs or forge an alliance with other players....

DeletedUser

relapse, what you say is true - but i wasnt brown nosing... it looks like it will take alot to stop the account, most will agree that i am sure... but i wasnt brown-nosing, more talking through gritted teeth... :)

DeletedUser

In defence of Reely they were questions that alot of us were thinking. But Relapse has some good points too.

Large accounts do have a way of self-perpetuating themselves as not many people want to have a pop at them. but at the end of the days what makes a good player/account? Having somone on constantly always helps and a decent plan of development but then after that I think alot of things level themselves out. If a tribe has a better statergy of attack, such as wiping out a player by a mass assault on their villa, theres not much that can be done to counter that other then flooding the village with troops and then side with most troops wins.

DeletedUser

If me, namaz and miggy had a 6 hour lc distance between each other and all played our own account we would dominate even more.

DeletedUser

not being a n idiot or anything, just out of curiousity, why 6 hours?