Current Tribe Dominance

DeletedUser4753

ahhhh noooo i dont wanna use that statistic as comparasion.

Because this is all about biased maths we should be using

barbs conquered/days played.

In which total barbs is the revelent stat to look at :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmm ok, well let's look at another variable. Your tribe had a merge, therefore, a load of the barbs nobled where actually in mask and also in help!2. So to look at accurate info, it would only be fair to go through each current player and see how many barbs have been taken.

No on got time for that. YOU FILTHY BARB NOBLER!

DeletedUser4753

mmmm ok wanna play dirty do ya :p

we should use the statistic,

"packets spent on barb nobles"

as a bigger player has a far higher expenditure, if they were to waste it on barbs then they are surely doubly stupid.

now as a whole, xprd are 2x helps size.

so thier fore % wise we are the same on barbs, but barbs per day played your guys takes are through the roof :O.

not only that, your biggest barb noblers are andy and a barbatex, meaning comparatively xprd's packets spent on barbs is off the charts.

take that you barb nobling scum :p

DeletedUser

Hmm ok, that was a good variable. However, you are including pointless variables now. You have nobled more barbs, you lose. we I win!

DeletedUser4753

Lol

2 d1mension [HELP!] 165,43 Mil.
15 SteamTRAIN [XpRd] 53,61 Mil.

ive killed 3x as many troops as you and i certainly aint took 3x as many barbs :p

d1 always wins
usualy

DeletedUser

I took this account off someone else, I can't be held accountable for the lack of attacks and the barbs. Although I did take a few because of this shocking noble limit.

11 SteamTRAIN [XpRd] 42,98 Mil.
16 d1mension [HELP!] 31,88 Mil.

You have nobled 520 times (but losses have decreased your villages obviously) I have nobled 678. Therefore, the important figure when it comes to nobling is ODA not OD. So I am about on par with you. So just because your unliked doesn't mean you go for barbs any less.

Bitch.

DeletedUser4753

thiers unliked

then thiers good at being unliked :icon_cool:

about this big barb thieory, its true, some people in help! have had/have a terrible issue with barbs.

myself have nobled i imagine far less 4k barbs than almost anyone in help!/xprd

after dearest hap i have perhaps one of the best farming area's on the world.

try that in comparison to say andy who shares borders and likes to help me with my barbs, if we are comparing the 2 tribes by using us 2 as a example then xprd are massive barb noblers ;)

the original driver was pretty aggresive and wasnt keen on barbs tbf.

DeletedUser

Wow, a lot of negativity towards d1 here. I mean, I do understand why, just look at him. What a joke.

Actually, no. What a nooby joke. Yeah, you have earned this title. I hope your family are proud.

DeletedUser4753

we should measure dominance not by vill ownership, but by coolness

i think will (fresh prince) is thier fore officialy winning w13 :O

DeletedUser7321

Update on this thread would be nice now its a one horse race

DeletedUser12541

villagesdominance
xprd1553177.62%
help13716.85%
attack12956.47%
rndm5392.69%
cktl4472.23%