Current world affairs

• Thread starter DeletedUser13811
  • Start date

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
All this talk about who would win a 1v1 tribe war, look at what happened in the first ibf vs Slap fight, we are clearly the better players and tribe, I dont see how anyone can argue otherwise. And about the 'hugging' allegations, ibf were allied to the 2 T tribes, so it was even sides, not our fault you made poor diplomacy decisions and were poor allies to them.

Couldn't of said it better myself.
+1

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
The latest post in the top ten tribes thread now has me intrigued....

So how many tribes in this world are working for 'SLAP!'?

Who is IBF fighting if its a 4 vs 1?

the current situation is as follows:-

Side 1
SLAP!, SLAP Style

VS

Side 2
IBF, ~KING~, -COS-, TU, ~EMP2~ & PR

although PR are just the internal storage tribe for IBF. at one point in this world SLAP was actually up against like 8 tribes since the orifginal PR was known as =T= and they had 2 academy tribes.

now as for the whole family thing people keep classifying Style as part of the family if that were actually true they would have the tribe name SLAP not style. Style happen to be a close ally fighting the same fight and yes as stated previously by offering help to our allies unlike some tribes in this world they do jump between our tribes for defense support.

DeletedUser10619

From a history point of view when we all started this world, yeah our members in IBF had a hard time of it, all credit to the members of Slap at that time, they co-ordinated very well, and took us out.

Now there were lots of allegations of slap members account pushing, boosting, pp'ing their way to get a long stride ahead, and whilst some of these methods are legal (albeit you would question the morality) and some not legal, they did what they had to do.

So again congrats on that very first op.

If we had started a different location, it would more than likely be very different situation now. But it is what it is

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
On topic now.
This could have been a completely different fight, but IBF werent the allies that you would want. (still not talking to Slaps enemies, seems kind of stupid if you ask me, isnt it "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend"?)
They may have grown very quickly (fair play) but joining the war so late, allowed =T= to die.
And now they claim a 4v1
When it could have easily been a 4v3 in there favour
=T= =2T= =3T= IBF vs Slap Slap! Chaos
After the =T= tribe pretty much gone, you cant claim a 4v1 just because SLAP have done so well by eliminating the threats...

I'm open to opinions, so correct me if i'm wrong.

DeletedUser14069

I have no knowledge of the battles or players in either side to comment as to who is the best. However I do have to ask if you are that confident you could take them in a 1v1 why do you need more?

Anyone know why Chaos disbanded? Are they now joining SLAP!?
- Yes, CHAOS merged with SLAP.

The history Of CHAOS

Quite a complicated history for CHAOS, starting out as probably one of the worst tribes I have ever been in. Very limited potential, surrounded by other tribes with very little hope. Much as I may have mocked other tribal leaders for intimidation tactics, I have to confess I did bully YS and YS2 into merging their better players with us. We went from an original 2 tribes to one tribe, then created a second tribe and merged in YS/YS2, then back to one tribe, gradually aquiring some more skilled players. CHAOS survived to maturity through sheer lack of competition locally - we should never have made it. As people could tell by the small numbers who actually made it to this point in the game to merge, we are fortunate to have lasted long enough for a viable merge. Full credit to those that made it to this point - they fought hard enough to make up for the rest of the tribe, sniped and opped with care and precision and proved themselves many times over. Well done for becoming players to be reckoned with despite the odds, the low skilled players you all helped save over and over, and for truly committing!

PR probably had the greatest potential to rip us apart while we still carried some truly poor players, but for reasons that elude me they failed to op more than once in a month, giving us time to take care of many issues and gather a force strong enough to fight them, while SLAP got involved. The "mid game war" was lost there and then because they failed to seize the initiative.

Now we have allied tribes versus allied tribes, admittedly IBF have a huge disadvantage on the map because of the sheer size of their front. Not to take any credit away - Though I havent had a lot of contact with many IBF players those I have been chatting with are top guys, banter and witty retorts and appreciate a game is a game, certainly skills shown by my western friend Zil :) Looking forward to some truly epic battles, and happy to say this world has been one of the most entertaining so far! Also regardless of any opinions they did well to restart on the rim and make it back to one of the top tribes in the world. Well done guys.

SLAP players have been pretty awesome thus far. With the skills on both sides of the map both red and blue (And the many other various colours I have decorated various players with!) this should be a battle to remember!

DeletedUser10619

Really good post that Co-eff. From our point of view the world would be a very different place if 2 things had happened. If IBF had started in any K other than 55, and if T hadnt recruited so much rubbish.

Now i am not saying anything that i havent already said to those players now in IBF, but banged on and on to Sausage about not recruiting the rubbish that he did to T, which went from T to T, T2 to T, T2, T3. Just to recruit them rather than noble them out.

I too look forward to the coming wars, lots of drama ahead no doubt and a few tricks up sleeves to be displayed as well.

Number 1

Reaction score
Really good post that Co-eff. From our point of view the world would be a very different place if 2 things had happened. If IBF had started in any K other than 55, and if T hadnt recruited so much rubbish.

Now i am not saying anything that i havent already said to those players now in IBF, but banged on and on to Sausage about not recruiting the rubbish that he did to T, which went from T to T, T2 to T, T2, T3. Just to recruit them rather than noble them out.

I too look forward to the coming wars, lots of drama ahead no doubt and a few tricks up sleeves to be displayed as well.

Would something happen if something happened? It's a situation that you're just imagining "if ibf had started in any k other than 55". It is what it is, let it go. Everyone got imagination, but they don't go to forums to point it out.

P.S. Sorry for my English, it's not my main language. So I hope you understood what I said.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10619

It's just conversation Mr 1, it is what the forum is all about. If we all kept our thoughts to ourselves then they would be empty.

And on the subject of using our imagination you are doing an amazing job :)

Number 1

Reaction score
It's just conversation Mr 1, it is what the forum is all about. If we all kept our thoughts to ourselves then they would be empty.

And on the subject of using our imagination you are doing an amazing job :)
That are you saying it's an imagination,and you are using your imagination as a proof what ibf is better than anyone in this world. Simplified version of what are you saying is 'if we had different diplomacy and position, we would already won'. Ok lets accept that as a thought what has to be shared to keep a forum up. Okay. Let me say same 'thought' as yours. If we wouldn't let clemmo join style, you would have already lost whole east front line, including, kg and clemmo.

I lost villages, but not all of them. And it's definitely not over for me.

DeletedUser10789

Well ultra if you want to co-play i am sure we can find a spot for you :)

And yes Chaos and Style are part of the slapper family clan.Shame really, as everyone knows if it were IBF V one slap tribe it would be a massacre in our favour. But that isnt the way TW works so we will just do the best we can.

Its only 4v1 now because we dispatched all of your previous allies, and we worked with and assisted ours, sending them def and helping each other to survive. You didnt help yours, we crushed them, so don't cry about being outnumbered now. Guess we know who are the real chumps here... all of your dead allies, and the current ones.
I suppose you guys really see it as a 5v1 now, what with Singularity single handedly taking on the barbarians, mind you he has incredibly managed to achieve about 13-0 since the turn of the new year.

As for 1v1 between our tribes, I mean we already had this at the start of the world, and we rimmed your entire tribe in about 36 hours.

Then for, "oh i thought they had more pride than that, especially the leadership", IBF just had someone backstab style and join them, who had been spying and leaking info for weeks. Something to be proud of in your mind I assume? (ofc we knew this while it was happening, which is why we didn't give him any useful information, he just caught us off guard a bit moving when he did.)

This reminds me of how people called us boosters in the first few weeks, but we dominated the farming rankings. 0% brain. 0% logic.

DeletedUser14293

Its only 4v1 now because we dispatched all of your previous allies, and we worked with and assisted ours, sending them def and helping each other to survive. You didnt help yours, we crushed them, so don't cry about being outnumbered now. Guess we know who are the real chumps here... all of your dead allies, and the current ones.
I suppose you guys really see it as a 5v1 now, what with Singularity single handedly taking on the barbarians, mind you he has incredibly managed to achieve about 13-0 since the turn of the new year.

As for 1v1 between our tribes, I mean we already had this at the start of the world, and we rimmed your entire tribe in about 36 hours.

Then for, "oh i thought they had more pride than that, especially the leadership", IBF just had someone backstab style and join them, who had been spying and leaking info for weeks. Something to be proud of in your mind I assume? (ofc we knew this while it was happening, which is why we didn't give him any useful information, he just caught us off guard a bit moving when he did.)

This reminds me of how people called us boosters in the first few weeks, but we dominated the farming rankings. 0% brain. 0% logic.

Thank you dude! knowledge is power! Sp00ck twists anything he can (whilst whispering behind backs)
And what gives with ultras love in with IBF? o_O

DeletedUser13811

I have no bias to any tribe in this world. I haven't played this server for many years and my only encounters in game with SB was as enemies. I merely stated that I would enjoy planning ops for that tribe based on their location and their huge frontline. I've always been very vocal about my dislike for family tribes.

DeletedUser

with a tribe limit of 20, you will always see a family tribe.

DeletedUser13811

Only if you all accept that as the norm, it doesn't have to be.