Current world affairs

• Thread starter DeletedUser13811
  • Start date

DeletedUser10619

with a tribe limit of 20, you will always see a family tribe.

For better or worse family tribes exude a lack of confidence in the members chosen for that tribe. It is far too easy to just hoover up all the local players and pump out Fam Tribe 1, Fam Tribe 2 etc, purely with the idea of internalling players that leave as the primary reason of growth in early to mid game, sometimes late game.

Yes the excuse has always been that players leave the game so you need more blood. This is correct, but you dont have to run at a full 20 members all the tribe. If a quality player becomes available, then yes recruit, but this isnt the way of a family tribe, it is the attitude of recruit rather than noble.

I'm not saying family tribes dont work, as they do sometimes, and maybe that is the way Innogames wants TW to go. Most worlds now have low tribe member limits encourage this sort of poor play. It would be good to see Inno impose some sort of minimum member limit of 30, to try and avoid this.

DeletedUser14069

Gotta admit these guys have a point - The member limit being so low does inspire family tribes. Though I am of course in one, not a fan of them. The no support outside the tribe is like a mitigating attempt to stop the family tribe the 20 member limit provokes :D

DeletedUser

I can't remember which world but also tribe lock came in. So after a certain amount of time you couldn't leave your tribe or recruit so selection was alot better as you wanted long term.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
one thing i will say though is at least IBF know how to time noble trains.

roll on tomorrow ladies i'm looking forward to it.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
is that all i can expect from the supposedly almighty IBF? i mean damn 39 nobles trains and only 3 caps well not even that if you include recaps.

bet you didn't see that coming huh simon you really should change tactics.

DeletedUser13638

is that all i can expect from the supposedly almighty IBF? i mean damn 39 nobles trains and only 3 caps well not even that if you include recaps.

bet you didn't see that coming huh simon you really should change tactics.

What didn't Simon see coming?? Your comment would suggest that it is acknowledged between you both just how bad you are and that you should have lost a pile more.....or is it just generally acknowledged how bad you are amongst your peers???

Seems you were clearly quite pleased with yourself yesterday at only losing 3 villages (I'd have been boasting if it was 0 tbh, not 3) and thus decided to take to the airwaves to tell us all about your magnificent feat. What you should have been doing is re-organising your support so you didn't lose anymore but I guess giving it the 'BIG I AM' is much more important to some.

Ah this game, it is to Egotists what Nectar is to Bees - they just cant help themselves!!!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
What didn't Simon see coming?? Your comment would suggest that it is acknowledged between you both just how bad you are and that you should have lost a pile more.....or is it just generally acknowledged how bad you are amongst your peers???

Seems you were clearly quite pleased with yourself yesterday at only losing 3 villages (I'd have been boasting if it was 0 tbh, not 3) and thus decided to take to the airwaves to tell us all about your magnificent feat. What you should have been doing is re-organising your support so you didn't lose anymore but I guess giving it the 'BIG I AM' is much more important to some.

Ah this game, it is to Egotists what Nectar is to Bees - they just cant help themselves!!!

Dusty has had a lot of putting down from the rest of IBF from previous world from what I am aware (I may be wrong with that) so I see it as totally acceptable for him to come here and boast over losing a few rather than a lot more like what I presume IBF would have expected to take.

Losing 3 is better than losing loads, he had a lot of trains incoming and a lot of teamwork was put in to keep the account from falling as well as a lot of skill shown by Dusty himself, so quit trying to put others down and get on with the game?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I dont think vage should be here, should be helping out Zil more....
Looks like he lost more than 3 :D

DeletedUser13446

I dont think vage should be here, should be helping out Zil more....
Looks like he lost more than 3 :D

Seriously, are you comparing me to Ban. with ops.lol. 1 op and he had to jump tribes for support and still tries to give it the big I am. I lost villas on the 2nd op on me in 2 weeks, how many did i lose the 1st time? Ill let you look and work it out.

Most of you hate the Ban and have told me so yourselves. Looks like anything to get the win eh. He isnt the only player you guys have that 'you would never play with again' but are doing now. hmmmmm, i wonder why?

Drift how many villas did your real account lose Emtaff? You went running to co another big, safe account as you knew what would happen. Anybody can jump onto a big premade account and nuke people cant they.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Think I lost 1 vill in all the ops they did on me.... (IBF sent attacks too if i remember correctly)
First to defeat 1 mil troops i think, not sure, you can check that out if you want.

I cant believe i actually had to real this shit tbh. I make a little joke then you roast me!!! sorry that i had exams coming up then travelling. I planned to quit aswell, but was asked to join!

I never jumped, i just got back on the train that i already had the ticket for.

And thought i might as well say this. *real acc Emttaff lose & you said another big safe acc, but imply i was going to get rimmed or nobled at the least, sort of contradicting yourself....

DeletedUser10619

It is interesting reading all this.

IBF opped you first time...you know the one Hammer told you about. The emtaff account defended very well. 2nd time we opped you, the account dropped quicker than a hookers drawers.

From what people say i now conclude that the account was sat the first time and you did a runner the second time

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
The acc was only ever sat when i went to bed to when i woke up early before i went to school.
No one was playing the 2nd time you opped... if you honestly think that, its a joke, how could someone defend SO poorly when they have been known to defend well!

I honestly dont want a quarrel as it solves no purpose just clearing my name.