D1 Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3473

So he has the word 'Banned' under his name, does this mean what it says and if so how long is the ban for?

Obviously a ban is very appropriate given the language he used on a public forum but is his absence going to mean the externals fall silent again? I hope not or I hope the mods allow him back soon and a suitable language adjustment occurs.

Banter is good, even winding ppl up is good, abuse is ok to a point if kept in good humour but there's a line and D1 crossed it.

DeletedUser12733

So he has the word 'Banned' under his name, does this mean what it says and if so how long is the ban for?

Obviously a ban is very appropriate given the language he used on a public forum but is his absence going to mean the externals fall silent again? I hope not or I hope the mods allow him back soon and a suitable language adjustment occurs.

Banter is good, even winding ppl up is good, abuse is ok to a point if kept in good humour but there's a line and D1 crossed it.

It was I who reported him, due to his language aimed at Erich, i did tell him ingame what I had done and why. I don't believe the externals will go quiet because there will always be trolls. Every player has their troll so as long as you get them under the same thread, it should make for some good reading ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13827

I kind of got to like him and then he get's banned.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ban discussion isn't, never has been, and never will be a topic for discussion on the forums.

Yes, if it says banned under someones name then they are in fact banned. Whether the ban is permanent, or temporary, and how long-lasting it is if temporary though isn't something that is ever going to be disclosed to third-parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.