Daily Award World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6695

Looter record could be higher!

Someone go farm properly :p

DeletedUser

I think my initial assessment was incorrect, REDREP has nobled 7 villages in one day (though personally conquering internals isn't as prestigious, but hey, Great Power doesn't diffrentiate)...

DeletedUser

Beauty and the beast has been trying his hardest :lol:

Came close.... only a million and so behind.

Shakes head.

Beauty and the beast has been using FA, but farming effort and time spent farming has not increased, infact effort/time put into farming has definately been decreasing only 1 of our 3 players has been farming the last few weeks.

DeletedUser6695

You have 3 players now? Who is the 3rd?

Also hai Matt <3

Also x2 go break the record bro

DeletedUser

Jord but he is in hiding, I dont have time to farm :( so is just Angie couple of times a day.

I might have a crack at it Monday, hopefully it wont go up before then :D but i guess xmas breaks start soon so the students will have nothing better to do than farm :(

DeletedUser

Also just noticed we have a higher attacker of the day than the current one listed as the record, was scored a few weeks before the current record as well :icon_eek: should pay more attention.

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 23.11.2011 (44.863 units)!

Am sure there must be higher ones by now.

DeletedUser5175

I was sure someone had a higher attacker award - I don't have the time to look for them though >.<

DeletedUser

I was sure someone had a higher attacker award - I don't have the time to look for them though >.<

If remember correctly me and Paul had about 48k on Ready To Rumble, can't remember now though.

Beauty and the Beast new looter record.
You plundered the most resources in this world on 14.12.2011 (14.130.255 resources)!

DeletedUser5175

If remember correctly me and Paul had about 48k on Ready To Rumble, can't remember now though.

You plundered the most resources in this world on 14.12.2011 (14.130.255 resources)!

Updated

DeletedUser

I find it rather ironic that the rank 1 ODA has like... no attackers of the day in over a month... :|

DeletedUser

Jack n Jill.

You plundered the most resources in this world on 16.12.2011 (18.174.542 resources)!

DeletedUser

Jack n Jill.

You plundered the most resources in this world on 16.12.2011 (18.174.542 resources)!

EvoL domination lmao... but want to see more killing and nobles, farming does you very little if you don't have a top rank to go with it!

DeletedUser

Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world today (5.839 villages)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Pre 12pm.
^

DeletedUser

A place for the current Daily Awards High Scores, only the current record should be posted here - if you think you have the record - or see someone who has post here and I will update:

Award - Player - Record - Date - Tribe

Attacker of the Day: Beauty and the beast - 44.863 units - 23.11.2011 - Evol

Defender of the Day: Star123 - 88.855 units - 29.11.2011 - CoDeD

Looter of the Day: Beauty and the Beast - 14.130.255 - 14.12.2011 - Evol

Plunderer of the Day: AliasPwn - 10.211 - 19.12.2011 - RE

Great Power of the Day: REDREP - 7 villages - 04.12.2011 - LTR

128677697522821869.jpg

^ just saying.

DeletedUser

The record for plunderer was like 13k+ but people don't class it as much of an achievement, I know Gix used to get a hell of a lot of plunders so is probably him that holds the record for it, but I know the record is alot higher than stated.

DeletedUser

god dammit. i''m not even 8k points.
now put me on the first post.
Make me feel proud.
I looked at the top 20, and not one person had over 10k
Just put it.
YoU don't even have that award so yeh.
until gix has proof you put me first k?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have the award 6 times over . . . which I am not proud to admit.
But I know Gix is higher so meh.

DeletedUser

I have the award 6 times over . . . which I am not proud to admit.
But I know Gix is higher so meh.

GIXXER never had over 10k plunders in one day when he removed his awards. Not that Alias' record is anything sort of sad and pointless at his size.

Status
Not open for further replies.