Daily Award World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, 1 axe will die every time, therefore he plunders not.

It's about how much you plunder, not how many times you plunder. Don't forget why you farm.

DeletedUser

No, 1 axe will die every time, therefore he plunders not.

It's about how much you plunder, not how many times you plunder. Don't forget why you farm.
really? cos i sent 10k axes (per 1) to the barb next to me and they didn't die, for my 10k plunders.
I still wanna be on top post.

EDIT: whats the point in farming and trying to grow when the top 4 are just going to take your villages

DeletedUser

No-one's asking you to play the world, the reasoning has to be yours.

1.) Must be 26 points then (Or thereabouts), the base defence of a village is enough to kill an axe usually, on most worlds I believe.
2.) That's a bit sad. :/

DeletedUser

1) its 83 points
2) whats sad? that I want to be recognised for my hard work of clicking a button 10k times throughout the whole day?? you try doing it then especially when you don't have a co.
3) lol

DeletedUser

Pressing a button 10K times a day isn't an achievement and is more of a hopeless attempt to steal some attention, and if you think it might require a co... well, I need not continue.

DeletedUser

Pressing a button 10K times a day isn't an achievement and is more of a hopeless attempt to steal some attention, and if you think it might require a co... well, I need not continue.

^ it is an achievment, go do it then.
hopeless, tbh idc.
and it would require a co for noobs like you.
i'm sure you wouldn't be able to do it because of the time it takes and the repetative clicking.
until you have over 10k plunders in a single day no matter how you got it, you cannot say anything.

No-one's asking you to play the world, the reasoning has to be yours.

The reasoning was to have fun, but then when I joined I found there was a bunch of top tribes so even with tribes with 1m point dominating against tribes with 100k points i thought i would play it out but now I see no point. I am not going to quit unless some IRL circumstances come about but I will do what I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could do it, but I wouldn't warrant it a good use of my time. Anyone could do it. You could teach a 5-year-old to do it.

Edit: As for you calling me a noob:

You started 23/10/11, I restarted 23/10/11.

Me: Rank: 164
You: Rank: 325

Now consider that I've been barely active due to using a dongle, and I'm currently without a connection full-stop (At a relative's currently), and have been without a connection for 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

Restarted On This World - 09:30, 22/10/11

i'm pretty sure I started 23/10/11 at about 18:00 when I finished school.
So in those 33 hours you would already have had axes/LC and farmed and since you were in the core everyone was off BP.
of course you also are in the top tribe so you werent held back by losing troops or getting nuked. You could just get everyone from evol to clear whoever you wanted.
you joined them 5 weeks after you restarted.

30th November 2011 - 11:18:16

which was just after your 3rd conquer, with 2 of them be barbs.
Considering the fact you were "Rimmed On This World - 07:12, 28/09/11" you clearly aren't the best player and probably had resources flowing in from your tribe mates (maybe).
So please. I also have played since Dec 2008 or 2009 on .net and this is my first world after starting back up.

DeletedUser5582

please don't spam Ska2d2's thread as he is training to take over a world's milestone thread one day....

Although no doubt amusing folk I think you two might be better taking this onto PM ingame when you can compare and contrast your bits there?

If no one has proof of more than 10k plunder then the award should go up to AliasPwn until someone can prove they have beaten this.

DeletedUser5175

please don't spam Ska2d2's thread as he is training to take over a world's milestone thread one day....

Although no doubt amusing folk I think you two might be better taking this onto PM ingame when you can compare and contrast your bits there?

If no one has proof of more than 10k plunder then the award should go up to AliasPwn until someone can prove they have beaten this.

Actually i'm in training to have a lazy christmas - but i just relapsed >.< Updated

DeletedUser

Actually i'm in training to have a lazy christmas - but i just relapsed >.< Updated

Looter needs updating :

Jack n Jill

Achieved daily awards
11x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 16.12.2011 (18.174.542 resources)!

EDIT : Ignore. Looter Record has just been broken again. :p

DeletedUser

Achieved daily awards
13x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 22.12.2011 (19.277.347 resources)!

DeletedUser

Steverob

8x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 23.12.2011 (20.415.089 resources)!

DeletedUser8423

I think Untamed might just have this one.........nice work :icon_sad:
1x Defender of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 23.12.2011 (122.241 units)!

DeletedUser

I think Untamed might just have this one.........nice work :icon_sad:
1x Defender of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 23.12.2011 (122.241 units)!

yep seen he got this :lol:

we lost alot of troops mate :spear:

still more to spare though :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

As I knew;
Gixxer

22x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 30.10.2011 (11.488 villages)!

DeletedUser

New attacker of the day record by Refuse to Recognize :

3x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 28.12.2011 (59.228 units)!

Looter of the day record broken yesterday by Beauty and the Beast :

Achieved daily awards
12x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 27.12.2011 (30.387.669 resources)!

---

Another note, its nice to see a new account take a looter of the day (though the value is a bit lower than the usual amounts gained from looters, but hey, can't fault a good thing). Congratulations to gals11 for his first looter and plunderer :)

DeletedUser

The basket moon

2x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 27.12.2011 (71.020 units)!

Status
Not open for further replies.