Daily Awards

DeletedUser

I know it's been asked before but we didn't really get an answer from someone in the team (and it was in the wrong thread).

Will the plunderer of the day/looter of the day/attacker of the day/defender of the day be available at any point in time? If not, why not?
I can't see anything wrong with them and in my eyes it makes the game more interesting..

I liked the awards because you could see how well you fared against other people on the server, encouraged competition and made late game slightly more fun.

DeletedUser9748

I also believe they should be included. Why leaving them outside? Farmer of the day is not something special, it just shows how often you are in to press the farming scripts :p. But attacker/defender of the day is something worth having in your profile imho.

DeletedUser9748

There are legal and ILLegal scripts...so yeah I don't use ILLEGAL ones :p

DeletedUser1342

Lets keep it about the awards guys and not about whether you do or do not use illegal scripts.

I'l try and find out about the awards for you.

DeletedUser117

Attacker of the day 60 Days
Defender of the day 60 Days
Looter of the day (Villages) 60 Days
Village count 240 Days
Highscore Continent 120 Days
Global Highscore 120 Days
Looter of the day Resources 120 Days

Edit had to change to allow for world speed - apparently

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6599

May be me who needs clarification or most but is it 60 days from now or from start of the world? :)

DeletedUser

Start of the world. Kinda guessed it'd be due to world speed being 0.5 hence waiting twice as long. Nice to have confirmation tho.

DeletedUser

Attacker of the day 60 Days
Defender of the day 60 Days
Looter of the day (Villages) 60 Days
Village count 240 Days
Highscore Continent 120 Days
Global Highscore 120 Days
Looter of the day Resources 120 Days

Edit had to change to allow for world speed - apparently

Any chance we can have looter of the day (resources) changed to 60 days so its enabled at the same times as the villages one?

DeletedUser117

Any chance we can have looter of the day (resources) changed to 60 days so its enabled at the same times as the villages one?

Probably not, as its done in config stages of game setup. I can ask, but I kind of doubt this will happen. :icon_wink: