Daily Awards

DeletedUser6695

So who has what daily awards at the minute?

Would be cool to see who gets what each day:)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
JChilds has looter, you have plunderer, because you're farming like a monkey on crack.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
That really surprises me because I had my best day farming yet, and I'm only 5x4 away.

They've had it nonstop since shortly after I went to bed last night (I went to bed with both looter and plunderer, but they had taken it while I was asleep, and kept it ever since), not sure exactly how that didn't cripple your farming, but it'll show up on their profile in about 18 minutes unless someone passes them in that amount of time (which seems very very unlikely) as confirmation to my claim that they have it.

DeletedUser

I don't doubt you, I'm just surprised: I've hauled about 360k total, and 76k of that was just from today.

Edit: on closer inspection, it appears I have flown about double my normal number of sorties, so that may help explain it. Still plenty to be had round here, though!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That was an OK day of hauls.
Nauz will easily beat it today though.

DeletedUser

[01:18:39] Andy - Therin: Current records
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (28.735 resources)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!
[01:18:41] Andy - Therin: Suck it.
[01:19:03] Andy - Therin: Don't ask me how.
[01:19:38] Andy - Therin: But by the power of Greyskull this award is currently ours :D

O so very briefly...

DeletedUser

Holding it for a moment means nothing:
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (54.267 resources)!
see?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Current records
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (83.417 resources)!

DeletedUser

Holding it for a moment means nothing:
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (54.267 resources)!
see?

I know, hence I said "O so very briefly". Also, unless you are very much confused the first post even says "So who has what daily awards at the minute?" implying the thread is more a running commentary rather of who has it rather than an ego stroking of who has it at the end of each day. :icon_wink:

And sup Nauzwhore.

DeletedUser

Sure.
I will have it again today I think.

Current records
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (267.579 resources)!

DeletedUser

World Award Records

Attack of the Day: *basilisk
Defender of the Day:
Looter of the Day:jchilds
Plunderer of the Day:

DeletedUser

Achieved daily awards
1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 11.09.2011 (2.197 units)!

DeletedUser

I know, hence I said "O so very briefly". Also, unless you are very much confused the first post even says "So who has what daily awards at the minute?" implying the thread is more a running commentary rather of who has it rather than an ego stroking of who has it at the end of each day. :icon_wink:

And sup Nauzwhore.

So your quite happy with momentary ego stroking provided it doesnt lead to a day long ego stroking commitment....and they wonder why marraige statistics are going down.

On a more topicky note:
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (351.400 resources)!

Its still with me (Jchilds account) and we have had it for quite a while now. think we have a pretty big lead over NoseRoar as well. Not sure if anybody else is closeby.

DeletedUser

World Award Records

Attack of the Day: *basilisk
Defender of the Day:
Looter of the Day:jchilds
Plunderer of the Day:

defender of the day was goodfella92 (which means he was probably cleared yesterday :p)

Plunderer of the day was cold fusion I think, though its hidden i think.

DeletedUser

So your quite happy with momentary ego stroking provided it doesnt lead to a day long ego stroking commitment....and they wonder why marraige statistics are going down.

On a more topicky note:
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (351.400 resources)!

Its still with me (Jchilds account) and we have had it for quite a while now. think we have a pretty big lead over NoseRoar as well. Not sure if anybody else is closeby.

It was posted as a joke. I know very well there was no hope in hell it was going to stay there. I would have thought the "Don't ask me how" and "By the power of Greyskull" would have given you a slight hint but clearly I was optimistic on that count. There is even a wink by Jove in the post you quoted. I think the humour went over your head.

DeletedUser6695

I'd love to know who got plunderer yesterday.

I had it at around 9pm with 1.1k plunderers then out of nowhere at 9:30 I was 300plunders behind....Spam farming much?

DeletedUser

The fact it's already 2k+ implies someone is doing the same again.