Dear Cookies, we thought we should mention..

DeletedUser920

This morning we realised that we needed something to go with our cups of tea and that our neighbours had them. Tea with biscuits and coffee without cookies are just not the same.
woot%20cookie%20monster%20drinking%201366x768%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_33.jpg

We did try to be friends and work out all our differences, but like an episode of Eastenders, things said over a drink with neighbours were stirred up to create ill feeling. That destroyed our relationship and when we thought we had kissed and made up we found out that they wanted to visit early in the morning to rummage through our dustbins and steal whatever they could. Really when you said we were easy pickings it made us feel cheap. As a millenia old cradle of civilisation we do have some pride you know.
funny-cookie-monster-crackers.jpg

We weren't the best of allies and apologise for that, but after we knew there were plans to attack and steal from us all trust was gone, so we waited the expected 24 hours after the surprise attack was due and responded in kind.

Sorry it didn't work out, but now let's have a clean fight and enjoy the game with no hard feelings.
cookie-monster-20080603-133713.jpg

Regards,
vildekupler.jpg

DeletedUser5582

^^ A little random in parts but nice to see some PnP. Am not sure I get the bit about 24 hrs from the surprise attack was due as that is pure fantasy so why not be honest and say you attacked us without warning when, like all good cookies, we were all tucked up in bed...

I also take issue with the responded in kind bit. You attacked us without any warning or a mail saying nap was over and we share a large border with villas right next door to you....

Side 1: Tribes: BYZ, BYZa
Side 2:
Tribes: --C--

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 40,627
Side 2: 33,719
Difference: 6,908

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,744
Side 2: 21,052
Difference: 14,308

chart

oh dear :icon_redface:

Next chapter maybe you should call it The Cookies Strike Back?

DeletedUser

You attacked us without any warning or a mail saying nap was over and we share a large border with villas right next door to you....
lol

eecabe2c88baaf38fcdbf263f5ba848f.png

04adbae9a96b331751611c3edbde27d9.png

--c--'s Friday op planned on BYZ
537d5aca551d3e321399b00a38d3032f.png

Keep up the lies Jo :)

The actual stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: BYZ, BYZa
Side 2:
Tribes: --C--
Players: Redeem

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 9
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 54,278
Side 2: 21,052
Difference: 33,226

chart

The stats with SLAP! included:
Side 1:
Tribes: BYZ, BYZa, SLAP!
Side 2:
Tribes: --C--, Jar
Players: Redeem, Baron-Vengous

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 5
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 119,911
Side 2: 26,821
Difference: 93,090

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2343

The Tricky Dicky Friday op you refer to was on a then member of cent so how is that an Op on your tribe?

DeletedUser5582

say what?! Now I don't wish to start a speed rat idiot thread here Matt (as you will beat me with experience!)

Where in any of those mails did we mention planning an OP on BYZ? You know start times, targets etc etc. The OP you post is on a Cent player?

Redeem was booted before BYZ declared as had gone red. If you wish to throw in a dead acc to pad the stats then feel free.

Finally this thread was BYZ declaring on us which they did ingame and on here (so kudos to them). You Slappers have done neither and as you both attacked at the same time then surely you guys were the ones plotting?

I would expect when two tribes attack suddenly for them to be up in the stats hugely?

You guys as the villas you have taken are very exposed and a long way from the main tribe and BYZ as they were the ones with the element of surprise.

You have used geography to your advantage but looked like a decent fight to me? BYZ less impressive and that's the only point I was making. Look not every thread needs to be a shout fest.

Lets see how you do now the isolated villas have been picked off? Then you can go all shoutey on us I promise will hold megaphone and everything...

DeletedUser

say what?! Now I don't wish to start a speed rat idiot thread here Matt (as you will beat me with experience!)

Read this, didn't bother with the rest.

553119c08f93a4714e452ad73fb0d897.png

lol.
Stay tuned for more of Jo's failed backroom antics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

um yes is fascinating stuff there Matt but had you been like Aslan and read back you would have seen your BYZ op outed as a mini OP on a Cent player which you had filed under Jo Lies!

I can, though, see why an Op called Tricky Dicky would make you think the worst but alas no.

So still not seeing where you are getting the planned attacks on BYZ going on? Look as per the Top 5 thread is clear I rated Slap so why wouldn't anyone plan for this? Take it as a compliment. Am still not sure why you have posted up a op on a player and passed this off as some pre tribe assault?

DeletedUser920

Sorry LightyJo, but we have to go on the information that we have. Until we had Nibbler's comments and the evidence of a planned op for last Friday I was arguing that we could take the world together. I'm afraid I doubt the suggestion that this was planning for the op against Cent - that was weeks ago and some people in the thread have joined you much more recently than that. An op called Tricky Dicky when we have a Trickymicky - that wouldn't be suspicious at all...

Nibbler was contacted about that and you could have told me if it was dodgy info, so we have to assume it was true, which was enough for the nap to be broken. We did wait for a day after that before launching and Redeem was still in Cookies when we sent troops at him, so it's a shame he's not included in the stats.

Considering that you recruited some of our players (sneaky but effective) we're quite happy with our progress as we had had no time to prepare and had had our minds elsewhere on another project altogether.

Mind you, I did think it was mean of you to bring ~END~ into the fight to use as cannon fodder to distract us for a few hours. Did you tell them our axes were blunt or something ? We need to encourage new players to play them game, not lead them on so they're smashed quite this quickly. That was unkind of you.

DeletedUser

Original PnP post was weak, matt's redeemed. Love spies.

Johnny_English_Reborn_Poster.jpg

First major fight of the world. Make a it a good one guys.

DeletedUser5582

Sorry LightyJo, but we have to go on the information that we have. Until we had Nibbler's comments and the evidence of a planned op for last Friday I was arguing that we could take the world together. I'm afraid I doubt the suggestion that this was planning for the op against Cent - that was weeks ago and some people in the thread have joined you much more recently than that. An op called Tricky Dicky when we have a Trickymicky - that wouldn't be suspicious at all...

I find this one of the funnier things in TW, if true, that you guys thought that OP was against one of your players? Looking at the map (not a pretty one alas) your TrickyMICKY is a looooong way from the border? Plus when the expected attacks did not materialise on Thursday (would have been a long walk for nobles) did you not think wait maybe we have this wrong?

Or maybe when you saw the player Diky in Cent lose all of his villas would the penny have dropped?

I think some folk are just so desperate for two and two to make four they sometimes forgot to think?

Mind you, I did think it was mean of you to bring ~END~ into the fight to use as cannon fodder to distract us for a few hours. Did you tell them our axes were blunt or something ? We need to encourage new players to play them game, not lead them on so they're smashed quite this quickly. That was unkind of you.

They were desperate to fight someone and is nothing like learning at the sharp end so to speak. I would have a word with one of yours though

Sent: Apr 14, 2015 06:31:35[h=3]Tupacaveli has won[/h][h=4]Attacker's luck[/h]
rabe_grau.png
klee.png
10.7%
[h=4]Morale: 100%[/h][h=4]Night bonus for the defender[/h]

Attacker:FrostyDY2
Origin:FrostyDY2s village 1 (472|449) K44
Quantity:36994246000530000
Losses:36994246000530000
Flag:+7% Attack strength

Defender:Tupacaveli
Destination:Hidden by the report owner.
Hidden by the report owner.

Still I guess he had the right flag on there anyway!

DeletedUser920

Well if it wasn't aimed at us, you might want to ask Nibbler why he didn't say that when our Duke took him to task over it. I've no dount he was able to express his displeasure. Combined with your comments that we would be easy pickings and that your frontline members should prepare themselves had us ready to believe it.

Either way, we're finally playing the game. Let's see where it takes us.

~END~ told us they just wanted to see the war stats and didn't want to attack us at all...
I still say it was mean to throw anyone that naive into the firing line.

DeletedUser

War Stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: BYZ, SLAP!
Side 2:
Tribes: --C--, Jar
Players: Baron-Vengous, Redeem

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 42
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 30
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 300,059
Side 2: 172,477
Difference: 127,582

chart

Side 1: 157,913
Side 2: 22,073
Difference: 135,840

chart

Poor guys in K45 never stood a chance...
209e736640483ef659c886558ee52eff.png

0bde9743295ea2f8638f4ae3ed23d003.png

DeletedUser

~END~ duke

e9f56b7cb0b0d3beff549242297324e2.png

Stay tuned for more of Jo's failed backroom antics.

DeletedUser11866

It seems slap were looking for an excuse to unleash the hounds on C ... However C haven't helped themselves in any way either. More or less shot themselves in the foot.

The war ? Now that most outlying villages have turned red or blue respectively it will be interesting to see who comes out on top

DeletedUser13448

Outdone at every turn by Matt...Ouch

yeah but i wont say that matt outdone --C-- in a way that slap! was just too good

they are just kinda sneaky in my opinion and probably prepared for this war weeks ago... getting every1 on their side and trying to stop their most feared opponents from getting to strong

but dont let me stop matt's sneaky games... its up to him how he plays the game... with politics or with troops

DeletedUser6695

yeah but i wont say that matt outdone --C-- in a way that slap! was just too good

they are just kinda sneaky in my opinion and probably prepared for this war weeks ago... getting every1 on their side and trying to stop their most feared opponents from getting to strong

but dont let me stop matt's sneaky games... its up to him how he plays the game... with politics or with troops

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail