Dear Cookies, we thought we should mention..

DeletedUser13448

Some of your members felt the need to parade around here. I am merely returning the favour.

@Matt I wouldn't call that an internal - your former friend was bit**ing about you all over the forums. But hey ho what do I know
fair enough lol

DeletedUser11866

a83f5cda3bc57e747da4c26fe4dba38d.png

Hey guys now the time for recruitment ! You still have 324K in the academy you can shift around. Good luck persuading them all the stay though !!!

DeletedUser11866

Pretty large cracks appearing in BYZ. Matt hurry up and save your allies. Oh wait ...

DeletedUser5582

Open mail to KBW members from SLAP!

Dear Kbw,

Please shutup and stop mailing us.

Regards,
SLAP!

:icon_rolleyes:

bar the ones you about to think is a spy/fancy their villas and will rim without warning?! Those ones should reply I think surely?!

DeletedUser11866

Matt instead of messing around on the forums you should concentrate on leading your tribe and going to war. You've been knocked off your rank 1 porch while you been too busy thinking which one of your friends you will rim next :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KBW.~, ~KBW~
Side 2:
Tribes: BYZ, BYZa

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 2
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 121,886
Side 2: 12,432
Difference: 109,454

chart

I give it one week before the (not so) great Byzantine Empire falls.

DeletedUser8097

Is it me or did SLAP gift a couple of villages to WHY?
Well isn't THIS a good time to drop by and say hello to them on W22.

DeletedUser13448

mehmed the second has come to end the party, thanks for entertaining us when we were bored BYZ but that entertainment must come to an end now

DeletedUser8412

Adrian, if you really want our attention all you have to do is ask <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser920

Ahh well.

It's disappointing to admit it, but after a good start against Cookies where we more than held our own, the addition of another five tribes to the balance after we had used a lot of troops did rather tip the balance the wrong way.

We're not going to complain that we had an ally that begged, threatened and cajoled us to get involved in a war that was at least as much in their interests as ours because it was our choice. We were disappointed that despite an awful lot of bluster, once the other tribes came in and we needed some attacks to relieve pressure, with the honorable exception of tlm964 who took a couple of villages, there was no evidence of anything more than scouting attacks and fakes from that ally. At least we can say that we have outlasted that tribe as yesterday they completely folded.

We also can't complain that we have been defeated mainly by recruitment because we recruited some Cookies members while we were ahead.

Fair play to KBW who played cleanly throughout. They didn't all get involved, but enough did to put enough pressure on - particularly hwessel's co who ran a mammoth 5 hour session sending about 1000 fakes and mixed attacks manually, although OCD that severe can't be healthy..

We're in a bit of a mess now, but with the bank holiday looming the war will either peter out or the villages will fall, depending on the weather I expect.

Well done. Maybe next time it will be the other way round ;-)

DeletedUser11866

Hat off to you lad, laughed at the jibe but it was well hearted. Good luck if you decide to play next time round and good luck for the rest of this world.

DeletedUser

Very respectable of you to comment like that Lord Greg, was an exciting time to be involved in a war to rescue our allies, my only regret is that I didn't get involved more myself...

It's been great warring you and I'm sure if SLAP! would have actually joined in (which we kind of expected and planned for) then things would have played out much more slowly and possibly differently in a 2v2 setting. Onwards and upwards though, look forwards to seeing you and the rest of the BYZ gang in future worlds, whether together or separately :)

DeletedUser13448

ea8a9484691fe18a220d9ffd34092d94.png

8366e5a28ee71c6228fc248cbadc304a.png

d977b2449e054c2b84f5031817289c9f.png

Atleast you had the balls.

yeah fair enough LMFAO
wasnt the troops that set me back:p it was just that you are .pro at mass attacking
http://prntscr.com/71f2bb
but yeah again fair enough

but i still wanna 1v1 daser:O

edit: wow wow woooow, was that just a compliment given by .pro? holy crap

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13628

You gave him rep for saying "take your dirty speed crap out of here please :D" :icon_confused: