Dear HT....

DeletedUser8621

Dear HT,

I write you from a comfy bed on my iPod touch while chuckling at your silly attacks :) Mondaeo I congratulate you on your 10+ lost nukes! The ex V players may have had high hopes when moving into SPQR, but were kicked out so that KnK & SPQR could still have a close relationship. (KnK being the man of the relationship) Now that you guys are in HT or Temp I was hoping for a wonderful time! But let's face it....you guys are still the same cowardly players you were when I was in V. I was baron of V for months, & was one of the very few that actually worked for the tribe. I put all of you in squads, set up ops, & took account sits etc etc. When i moved to KnK i was hoping for some serious attacks! Some downright abolishement! Guess what...i didnt get a single scout attack at me!! Is this how you treat someone from your tribe who has moved to your nemesis!? Is this the VICTORY you speak of?! Hahaha! If you guys actually planned some ops and did things coordinately, maybe you could've taken more than some 5k unprotected village during nightbonus!

Just some friendly words of advice to the HT community :)

DeletedUser6695

I remember those tribes, didnt they suck and shake in fear of TuToR?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser8621

A better question is who wouldn't shake in fear of TuToR? The only thing protecting everyone one was that it was made up of only starup players :p

DeletedUser

You set up squads? Yea wasn't hard to move the forum round a bit and say A B C D E F and then disappear for weeks... Mmm Great job I must say ;)

Really is that what you were expecting? I have to ask WHY? ... With the knowledge you have of V why did you expect to be hit? As this great BARON you must have known something of the tribe you weren't around for :)

Zed

DeletedUser

It is knda true Bal0ns. You set up a system I didn't understand and then buggered off for a week :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8621

I set up all players in associated areas in seperate squads >.< & i "buggered off for a week" due to RL problems. As said in previous forums though, i am making no excuses.

I am not trying to act as god here, or put you down. But if it "wasn't so hard" then why hadn't you done it? There was nothing to associate any kind of organization into the tribe. If it was so easy then you should've said so earlier and I would have gladly given you the job :)

DeletedUser8621

........and maybe I was more "HOPING" for the attacks....not "EXPECTING".

DeletedUser

I set up all players in associated areas in seperate squads >.< & i "buggered off for a week" due to RL problems. As said in previous forums though, i am making no excuses.

I am not trying to act as god here, or put you down. But if it "wasn't so hard" then why hadn't you done it? There was nothing to associate any kind of organization into the tribe. If it was so easy then you should've said so earlier and I would have gladly given you the job :)

Just so you know I wasn't having a go at you (hence the week). I had done it in the past but it had broke down so thought I would let someone else do it :D

DeletedUser

Dear HT,

I write you from a comfy bed on my iPod touch while chuckling at your silly attacks :) Mondaeo I congratulate you on your 10+ lost nukes! The ex V players may have had high hopes when moving into SPQR, but were kicked out so that KnK & SPQR could still have a close relationship. (KnK being the man of the relationship) Now that you guys are in HT or Temp I was hoping for a wonderful time! But let's face it....you guys are still the same cowardly players you were when I was in V. I was baron of V for months, & was one of the very few that actually worked for the tribe. I put all of you in squads, set up ops, & took account sits etc etc. When i moved to KnK i was hoping for some serious attacks! Some downright abolishement! Guess what...i didnt get a single scout attack at me!! Is this how you treat someone from your tribe who has moved to your nemesis!? Is this the VICTORY you speak of?! Hahaha! If you guys actually planned some ops and did things coordinately, maybe you could've taken more than some 5k unprotected village during nightbonus!

Just some friendly words of advice to the HT community :)

Wow someone has suddenly grown an ego just as they join KnK... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser8621

It's always been there MK, it just could not be contained any longer ;P

DeletedUser

Due to RL problems... I know RL gets in the way a lot HOWEVER no one ever knew when you were around or not therefore excuse or no excuse it just doesn't sit right with me I'm afraid, you left no indication that you were gone except when you came back after however long and said you had been away meanwhile we were trying to work our way through a system YOU set up and no one else knew what you had in mind, that part of the organisation had been left to you and you didn't deliver even after you came back...

DeletedUser8621

Hmm. I actually admit that you are right about that. I had no intentions of being gone though, and I would've not been able to continue if it weren't for Doom (thanks again buddy :D). & I guess I had not really taken into account that you guys would be left with a system in which only I knew the organization Dx & once I came back I had trouble getting caught up on what had happened and also had trouble staying active for that period of time. & by the time I was fully recovered and caught up, V was talking on disbandment.

DeletedUser

No, V was not being talked about disbandment. You came back before disbandment was even mentioned...

It does seem like your ego has suddenly gone up now you have KnK...

DeletedUser8621

That may be true, BUT i wasn't as active as I usually was. Doom was sitting me for over a week!

DeletedUser

Doom, was not really co playing you he was there when you needed him but had no knowledge of anything you were supposed to be doing OR checking anything in order to help.

I'm not sure you making that an excuse is viable in this case hun, therefore the case you are presenting in order to clear yourself is not helping the fact that you weren't around and the talk of disbanding was while you were around and your quote was I'll go have a look for greener pastures when you decide to disband.

I think this conversation is over as your case is clearly not viable, and to avoid any more flaming of me or from Jado.

DeletedUser8621

My case is viable because I am still not seeing attacks ;P

DeletedUser

I'm not sure you making that an excuse is viable in this case hun, therefore the case you are presenting in order to clear yourself is not helping the fact that you weren't around and the talk of disbanding was while you were around and your quote was I'll go have a look for greener pastures when you decide to disband.

Actually, that was my quote :icon_cool: (or something similar to that)

EDIT: And I agree with bal0ns above :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well HT have certainly stepped up their game since this thread. They've managed to keep my incoming count high over the last 2 weeks, don't think it's hit zero since then :D They've also managed to get me up to rank 1 ODD which is pretty impressive seeing as I didn't have that much before these attacks (was about rank 70ish). Quick look at TW stats shows they've given me a whopping 6,567,558 ODD!

However, they don't seem to have achieved that much other than the loss of many of their troops. They've taken two whole villages for a couple of million ODD which surely doesn't bode well for their war against KNK.

Also, there's been a few interesting reports along the way, looks like some HT players could do with a bit of help with their attacks :D I'll post a few of the ones I can find, though many are probably buried under the mountains of reports.

Firstly, HULK7. I don't think he actually knows what he's doing. Most of his attacks have arrived during the nightbonus, made up of fairly low amounts of axes and LC, sometimes no rams and there's been chunks of defence sent in some of them. Here's a quick sample.

This is one of my favourite attacks :D I really can't think of a reason for an attack like that

They managed to lose about 18 odd nukes yesterday trying to take my 014 village and still didn't manage it. Here's one of the attacks from yesterday that again appeared a bit pointless:

Why send his paladin with such a small nuke?

I think that'll do for reports for now as I can't be bothered to keep searching through them. Perhaps I'll have more to add soon :D Keep them coming!