Death of a superpower and a come uppence?

DeletedUser

ade if you really believe that such insignificant stats marks the beginning of a new day for bi! then as said, very interesting but since you like stats so much, here is some for you
Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players: cameron05, F0XH0UND
Side 2:
Tribes: =FATE=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 125
Difference: 13

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 26
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 805,950
Side 2: 920,218
Difference: 114,268

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 240,998
Side 2: 202,187
Difference: 38,811

chart

the problem with stats is that they can prove whatever the poster wants such as you showing the stats of only =FATE= vs Bi! , or me showing total conquers to show that frankly we are busy elsewhere or adding the players you kick when they begin to hemorrhage villas(something we don't do) ,but hey since you miss our love so much we may just consider paying you some attention.

DeletedUser

Lol, you are proving you cannot noble beyond inactives that I kick when they go yellow! Despicable! Your inferiority shows once more! I show you the destruction of your finest player (Rev) and you try to back your sorry tribe up with your conquers over inactives.

Pathetic.

DeletedUser

lol it seems players in Bi! go inactive when ever attacked but hey i'm sure when the attacks started they were quite active as they were fighting back and begging for support.
by the way what destruction was that such losses are insignificant

DeletedUser

lol it seems players in Bi! go inactive when ever attacked but hey i'm sure when the attacks started they were quite active as they were fighting back and begging for support.
show a pic of the post in bi forum of some1 from bi asking for support

DeletedUser

Lol only dropping your top player from rank 1 to rank 3. He was keeping my seat warm as rank 1 of this world. Now Lindeking has overtaken Rev and I know his coin count and its nowhere NEAR as big as Smile?'s so why don't you just brand that into Rev's brain that he will NEVER be able to outgrow Smile? in the long-run.

And uhm, how's the coordination and cheating stuff going? Oh wait... darn man! You got caught! Sucks to be you! Cheating is very bad talon, its a very wrong thing to do. *tsk* *tsk* :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

as said such things are insignificant,

yup its quite the annoyance the reason by the mods was how should i put this very very interesting. someone who was sitting account y was attacking - let's say player x - from their own account while sitting for account y. They then passed the sit on to someone else(player z) who then attacked player x from account y account and this has caused the ban. How can that be co-ordination?? These rules are getting way too restrictive!!!!!!!!!!!

yes its the players responsibility to inform other players who they have attacked, but silly me and many others thought there were safe guards or atleast warning well turns out there are none and if there are why didnt they work?
just me being bored

DeletedUser

It is my understanding that sour-kraut planned attacks to be sent from the ched account and then passed it to someone else in order to send those attacks out. It is my understanding had not explicitly said to use his troops on Bi!, though I suspect it was assumed by yourselves, but not by the moderators.

And Cody, after the beer, its down to the gentleman's club ;)

DeletedUser

not sure where you got that but your sadly mistaken there was no planning or coordination between the accounts, funny thing about ched his he always gives permission he is funny like that

DeletedUser

not sure where you got that but your sadly mistaken there was no planning or coordination between the accounts, funny thing about ched his he always gives permission he is funny like that

Hmm... my understanding is sour-kraut confessed to planning attacks for another account sitter to take and launch after 24 hours. Not realising that would be considered coordination as nothing can stop the new account sitter launching straight away.

DeletedUser

lol if you could show me where you got that idea that would be a somewhat interesting, but as said far far from reality

DeletedUser

Lol, well your dear tribalhugging allies Vital have posted a thread in the General forum regarding coordination of accounts. Perhaps it may interest you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol, well your dear tribalhugging allies Vital have posted a thread in the General forum regarding coordination of accounts. Perhaps it may interest you. :icon_wink:

Tribalhugging? We have less/same amount of allies than/as you I believe. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Tribalhugging? We have less/same amount of allies than/as you I believe. :icon_rolleyes:

Lol, only cause you merged all your allies into you? Just waiting for when Vital kick the bucket and merge into =FATE=. We haven't got any plans of merging with +PEST- and we recruited Urban, but it was no merge, as FM will tell you, judging from the number of rejects that are now in there. You could take a look =FATE=.

DeletedUser

We merged all our allies into us? When did that happen? :icon_rolleyes:

As far as I remember Vital was made up of a break-away, not a merge. Also IXH was made out of a merge but one of those tribes was Theory which I believe warred 2 family tribes and another tribe. Complete huggers :icon_rolleyes:

That was also relatively early and K54 has always been a very controversial area; still is to date. It seems you can't defeat everyone and merges are sometimes in order. Do you not agree when a merge is tactical it could be deemed a possibility? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We merged all our allies into us? When did that happen? :icon_rolleyes:

As far as I remember Vital was made up of a break-away, not a merge. Also IXH was made out of a merge but one of those tribes was Theory which I believe warred 2 family tribes and another tribe. Complete huggers :icon_rolleyes:

That was also relatively early and K54 has always been a very controversial area; still is to date. It seems you can't defeat everyone and merges are sometimes in order. Do you not agree when a merge is tactical it could be deemed a possibility? :icon_wink:

I was referring to =FATE= XD