Declaration - WKD Vs W1NGE

DeletedUser

We declare, we for all those that don't know why... here is the story thus far...

There was once a continent called k55 amongst the mountains of uk8, This was an over populated area due to the influx of noobims. However never deterred from their chosen settlement a small bunch of warriors decided to start their tribe there and establish themselves. It was hard work to start with, being so over populated the pilfering of resources from the weak were slim, but nether the less the good bunch of warriors previously mentioned formed WKD.

user_image.php

After being approached by fellow settlers calling them selves W1NGE, they chatted over a boar and beer. They decided it would be mutually beneficial to see how the other tribe went for a 6 week period, and got the only sober villager (a pregnant amazon) to draw up and contact.

Untitled-1.png

3 weeks passed as our tribes had progressed, we had acquired noblemen wanting to help us in our quest, as sent them on missions to expand our happy settlement. But things got heated...

One of the noblemen sent on a mission in the east targeted a juicy civilization close by, and subsequently persuaded the locals to join us. meanwhile APPARENTLY.... BAZZA of W1nge claimed he had already cleared, claimed and started nobling the village in question. So when we talked about it and asked for proof of this with reports low and behold there was NONE (other than one were he attacked this villa with nothing in it and demolished its hq by a couple of leveles...obvious nobling technique)!

baz.png

BAZZA whilst still in w1nge and napped launched on our new villa and decided to stick up his middle finger from the wall of his villa. His attack was unsuccessful and the leadership of both tribes decided he WOULD NOT be allowed to attack again... so bazza a lil dishearted decided to leave W1nge. he subsequently took took the villa:-(

we were in talks with the w1nge leadership and it got late in to the night, next thing we know we woke up to see bazza back in the tribe.... HONESTLY WE COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!!! the damn nerve!

shocked.jpg

So we sent a messager to w1nge telling them the nap was terminated...

NOW w1nge are contacting all k55 tribes asking them to resist against us. Apparently we are the ones in the wrong here. GO FIGURE :icon_rolleyes:

UPDATE

stats posted in post 102 of this thread
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO TAKE YOU DIRECT TO THE STATS AS OF - 08:30 28/03/2011

stats posted in post 122 of this thread
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO TAKE YOU DIRECT TO THE STATS AS OF - 11:00 30/03/2011

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice Mark........what you mean thats not how you noble a village? I thought knocking the HQ down was the way to go !

Brightned up the forums a bit there +1

DeletedUser9129

Nice Mark........what you mean thats not how you noble a village? I thought knocking the HQ down was the way to go !

Brightned up the forums a bit there +1

Nah, knocking down the mines or farm is better imo

Finally a decent post :)

DeletedUser1410

lol
Nice
I've had that done before they leave take a village and go back? As if that makes any difference.

+1 Rep Mark And Like to see some stats after 24 hours lol

DeletedUser6695

Waitwut? I thought there was only one Bi! noob in WKD

Guess I better get my spears out

Good luck I guess :p

DeletedUser

then there was the little incident where colonel sarcasm of w1nge took a village off me by pour luck! he didn't have the clearing force to wipe my target out (which was his target aswell) so i went in with the boys, sent in 2 nobles right after my clearing force wiped my target out, they hit home nicely, as i waited to send them back again, colonel sarcasm hit with a noble inbetween my attacks when i sent the boys back in my first noble hit taking the village and my second noble went splatt on my own troops. by the time sarcasm hit again with his noble he took loyalty down to 2ish. he was that close to the target i had to wait to long for the boys to return to back time him and with the loss of my second noble i couldn't take it back off him! it was a pure fluke he took it.
that is another incident why we need to declare on them!

DeletedUser5582

then there was the little incident where colonel sarcasm of w1nge took a village off me by pour luck! he didn't have the clearing force to wipe my target out (which was his target aswell) so i went in with the boys, sent in 2 nobles right after my clearing force wiped my target out, they hit home nicely, as i waited to send them back again, colonel sarcasm hit with a noble inbetween my attacks when i sent the boys back in my first noble hit taking the village and my second noble went splatt on my own troops. by the time sarcasm hit again with his noble he took loyalty down to 2ish. he was that close to the target i had to wait to long for the boys to return to back time him and with the loss of my second noble i couldn't take it back off him! it was a pure fluke he took it.
that is another incident why we need to declare on them!

Winge much?! lols Sounded to me he played that quite well?

oh and you didn't mention the backtime he did too? Seriously best to get ALL your winges out at once I find as much more therapeutic that way!

chanting and worry beads might help too?

Our spear nukes will be with you shortly!

DeletedUser

back time against me? nope! he backtimed mark once his village was catted to hell and lost all his offence! doesn't sound that good to me!

DeletedUser9129

Back off LightyJo, the Pickachu Massif protect him..

DeletedUser5582

back time against me? nope! he backtimed mark once his village was catted to hell and lost all his offence! doesn't sound that good to me!

did I say it was against you? Think poor (can;t say who as they dont want their identity known :icon_eek:) person he did backtime lost a lot more no?! And he got villa :)

Back off LightyJo, the Pickachu Massif protect him..

oh noes!

DeletedUser

did I say it was against you? Think poor (can;t say who as they dont want their identity known :icon_eek:) person he did backtime lost a lot more no?! And he got villa :)

oh noes!

the person that was back timed didn't lose as much as you think friend. the back time was an epic fail! and the village wasn't worth having with the losses that befell sarcasm! i will get it back!

big up the pikachu massive! never underestimate the power of the pokemon!

DeletedUser5582

lololololol

they do look quite scary actually am impressed!

DeletedUser9129

Oh yeah and btw LightyJo - your signature is wrong, there is an I in 'Tribe'

DeletedUser

oh noes!

Think not Jo, have you seen the reports?? Sarcasm lost his full offence and had his village catted, the person he hit lost their axe but had dodged most their off troops!!! So who came off the loser in that fight??

DeletedUser

Think not Jo, have you seen the reports?? Sarcasm lost his full offence and had his village catted, the person he hit lost their axe but had dodged most their off troops!!! So who came off the loser in that fight??

i know sarcasm lost all his offence because my support was in the village that his offence died on! :icon_razz:

call it a pay back for the loss of my village! :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh noes!

I was back timed after sending a cat wave at his main villa, and yes he did hit, and yes i lost some troops, not much tho afew def and some axe NO LC so hardly stunted my growth and i have replaced what i lost already so unlike him who lost everything he threw at me. Unfortunately despite having an off troop dodge setup on multiple tabs ready to avoid the backtime my net lagged, and yes people may say this is an excuse, and they can believe what they wish but the facts are above an can be proven, at least people can only doubt my abilities if they wish, my honor and principles remain in tact.... unlike w1nges!