Declaration - WKD Vs W1NGE

DeletedUser

Well... as things stand at the minute,

Due to the recent server issues this war has been postponed slightly, and from what I gather has resorted to verbal slander via skype.... Anyway :icon_razz:, so as things stand statistically here you go.

WKDVsW1ngeWARSTATS2.png

Also as far as the recruitment of the enemy goes the answer to this is simple. They thought w1nge leadership was as underhand and dodgy as we did and was very vocal about this prior to coming under attack from us. We have been VERY selective of whom we take in despite having an inbox full of requests. So slate all you like for recruiting if you wish but truth is we knew that w1nge were untrustworthy and so do half thier members.

Specially kudos to one person tho, They're is someone in w1nge I consider a good player and even bigger personality (I know from a previous world - you know who you are!) who I asked if they wanted an invite, to which I was kindly rejected saying that they would not abandon ship. RESPECT.... however I really do feel for you as its a shame your loyal to that tribe, I honestly believe your better than that, and as for those that are two faced (keeping thier lips sealed whilst in w1nge, nodding thier heads but all the while asking me for recruitment. If you are that unhappy in that tribe. LEAVE! show you have some nuts and a personality about you rather than a sheep whos scared of following their own mind in case of repercussions. If you want a voice - let your actions do the talking,

DeletedUser5582

Well... as things stand at the minute,

Due to the recent server issues this war has been postponed slightly, and from what I gather has resorted to verbal slander via skype.... Anyway :icon_razz:, so as things stand statistically here you go.

yes the skype chat was most fun (nibbles were lacking though alas and you have a cheese straw and popcorn lover in your tribe :icon_eek:)

Also as far as the recruitment of the enemy goes the answer to this is simple. They thought w1nge leadership was as underhand and dodgy as we did and was very vocal about this prior to coming under attack from us. We have been VERY selective of whom we take in despite having an inbox full of requests. So slate all you like for recruiting if you wish but truth is we knew that w1nge were untrustworthy and so do half thier members.

Am not sure we have been very vocal on you taking three of ours into yours? Lol you mailed all of W1NGE when the war started (and recruited Geva straight off and am sure that wasnlt that selective?!) and have been chatting to others since. Meh would prefer an out and out fight but all tactics win through and no one will remember how the victor won just that they did so.

Ok haven;t done a counter PnP as thought would become like Abdo V Roman Numeral Man but will say this. Your tribes actions involved a simple choice from us. Give in and roll over or go to war. You know this (hence your PnP being done a few days before the declaration and most of us knew this (excepting our diplomat who has a bit of huggy in him (no offense but you do).

The convo went something like this....

Chen: Has our tribe name become "we are Patsy's please noble next door to us"

Us: No.

Chen: sigh its war then.

Also am sure they were vocal about whatever they needed to say to get an invite :icon_rolleyes:

If we are going to recount the actions of sneakiness and untruths look at this thread?

1. Post up first stats and ignore very first cap of the conflict!!!!

2. Dismiss us as mass recruiters and noobs (um who is recruiting who in this war!!)

I mean why fib when you look like you're doing so well?

Now I know that all is fair in war and wish you well with that but we are not screaming on the forums crying foul/cheat/ not fair so please donlt label us as such (we prefer the mass recruiters and noobs label as then no one expects too much of us!)

and as for those that are two faced (keeping thier lips sealed whilst in w1nge, nodding thier heads but all the while asking me for recruitment. If you are that unhappy in that tribe. LEAVE! show you have some nuts and a personality about you rather than a sheep whos scared of following their own mind in case of repercussions. If you want a voice - let your actions do the talking,

Ok as you can see mail them ingame and stir the pot here as is your wont.

But really for an uber (flicks hair) tribe (some with badges too!) think you can beat us without reverting to this?

Still early doors I think and lot of life left in we WiNgers and if we go down so be it but it will be at the expense of a lot of your time and effort and am sure the rest of the world be looking on very happily indeed!

Mark you are a man of honour and a much valued former tribemate (though VERY disturbing on Skype when your op starts to land!!!!) and think you can do better than this.

DeletedUser

W1NGE stats

Most Points: 186,050 - 28th March 2011

NOW - W1NGE 158.436

DeletedUser8378

Just had chance to read this declaration and i really like this thread, well thought out and love the stats.

Declarations are usually put together with no thinking process, so thumbs up from me on the material you have produceed, i like what i see ;-)

DeletedUser

Right guys im just wondering..... what is your opinion??? A recent w1nge member left w1nge today and then joined another tribe. should i need reports showing attacks??? or is he immediately a refugee of war??? opinions please as i personally think the answer is obvious but seems i am wrong... or so someone thinks :D

DeletedUser2918

refugee.

(unless i like them.........or is a 20 something swedish girl......:icon_redface:)

DeletedUser

people conveniently like to forget the definition of "refugee" just at the right time...

DeletedUser

apparently i forgot to mention that he was tribeless between leaving w1nge and then being recruited, i had thought this was obvious but apparently not

DeletedUser1410

left winge while under attackl?
did the attack continue after he left or did you stop?
if there was a 48 hour period between the last attack and him joining the other tribe I would so No to the refugee, but if he was under attack then yes refugee

DeletedUser

no ruffus thats my point, i dont think its even relevant if he was attacked or not, wkd declared on w1nge that means all thier players are in a war as far as im concerned,
its not like he disagreed with his leaderships handling and left immediately after declaration. as i would not consider these refugees. but he waiting until today so i already class him as a refugee of the war. Just my opinion!

DeletedUser

mmmmmm mr sarcasm has left winge and now is on the brink of being rimmed :lol:

DeletedUser5582

loving this!

mind you was THREE swordsman. Damn press making news out of bad news sheesh!

Oh by the way have sent Natural Highz some extra banana peel to console himself after his cough issue with nobles v militia and as for Penguin Boy and Juggles well what can I say!

Will Nipples and Mr F survive till night bonus?! Will the WKD pallys be rebuilt in time?! Has AEON worked out that sending nobles and ram speed attacks from the same villa to try and confuse us (hint always defend against the rams :icon_eek:) may not always work.

Have WKD overdosed on sugary alcoholic beverages and are having a sugar rush moment?!

Has Chen's relocation and bragging about the farming and clearing the ranked One player in his K using just 20 axes meant W1NGE members want to move too!

My god who can say!

(for those tempted to take up Mr. Stokes's subscription service JUST SAY NO as all free on TW stats and all you need is a one off set box with catchy logo (something about spelling tribe is good trust me) which I can provide for 199 premium points)

Dial 0800 JO KNOWS BEST for instant updates!

Ok if you kill my LC again will be most upset as do you have ANY idea what farming with axes does to your growth then chuck in some server downtime and then listen to ABDO say "yeah man W8 is soooo uncompetitive I was like rank 1 after 15 seconds was too easy. So for my mental well being please keep your clicky fingers on the TV remote tonight. Thankies

DeletedUser

loving this!

mind you was THREE swordsman. Damn press making news out of bad news sheesh!

Oh by the way have sent Natural Highz some extra banana peel to console himself after his cough issue with nobles v militia and as for Penguin Boy and Juggles well what can I say!

Will Nipples and Mr F survive till night bonus?! Will the WKD pallys be rebuilt in time?! Has AEON worked out that sending nobles and ram speed attacks from the same villa to try and confuse us (hint always defend against the rams :icon_eek:) may not always work.

Have WKD overdosed on sugary alcoholic beverages and are having a sugar rush moment?!

Has Chen's relocation and bragging about the farming and clearing the ranked One player in his K using just 20 axes meant W1NGE members want to move too!

My god who can say!

(for those tempted to take up Mr. Stokes's subscription service JUST SAY NO as all free on TW stats and all you need is a one off set box with catchy logo (something about spelling tribe is good trust me) which I can provide for 199 premium points)

Dial 0800 JO KNOWS BEST for instant updates!

Ok if you kill my LC again will be most upset as do you have ANY idea what farming with axes does to your growth then chuck in some server downtime and then listen to ABDO say "yeah man W8 is soooo uncompetitive I was like rank 1 after 15 seconds was too easy. So for my mental well being please keep your clicky fingers on the TV remote tonight. Thankies

Only time will tell, if we can get back on lol :)