Decrypting the CoDe

DeletedUser

ImperialEmperor said:
CoDeD
Seems to be a constant battle with LTR for the bronze medal at the minute. A growing gap between the Duopoly is now noticeable.

Since this post LTR has passed CoDeD by 500k points in tribal ranking. We in LTR plan to secure our growing gap past CoDeD and bring the first interesting war to UK10.

I’m sure you’ve all heard, and maybe even think, that Ruffus is a great leader and player. Seeing as it is three months since UK10’s start and he is still under 10,000 points I think it’s safe to say he isn’t a quality player. However we’d still like to challenge Ruffus’s leadership skills in our war and see how well CoDeD can handle an actual threat.

Not too long ago a nobling issue arose amongst our LTR and CoDeD. We contacted Ruffus looking to come to an agreement. After several responses that I have never seen a great leader say I’m a bit unsure if Ruffus is as great as everyone is claiming.

A small nobling incident could not be resolved due to what appeared to me as a childish ruler. When we first mailed Ruffus we received no answer for half a day, despite the mail being read within the hour of it being sent. We mailed Ruffus again hoping to get a response this time.

Ruffus instead completely avoids the subject and proceeds to insult our attempts at an agreement and then simply asks why he should come to a resolution with us. Here are the mails in which he says this…
Ruffus said:
How about you show some respect and let me try to sort it in stead of sending stupid mail

Ruffus said:
why should I try and sort anything with mails like you have sent?

Now to answer his question as to why he should try to sort the mails we have sent is to avoid what is going to happen to his tribe in the upcoming war. After a continued talk Ruffus’s attitude and responses did not change and we eventually gave up on trying to find an agreement.

Now the ball’s in your court CoDeD. Game on, let’s hope things are interesting. :)
LTR.

Here's a map of what things look like as of now

2eyvv6g.png

Sorry this was a lame declaration, there was really nothing interesting to go by. :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry about the massive map, I couldn't get the spoiler codes to work.

DeletedUser

This should be fun!

Will be interesting to see how things turn out!

:)

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:

why is everyone so confident:S is it to hide their lack of troops?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

have put your map in a spoiler for you so pm me if unhappy with spoiler name!

If you click edit on your post Oscar the Grouch you will see how it was done but any queries then pm me and will show you how the icons work and hopefully this will make you less grouchy?!

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
i cant help but think, but its obviously LTR trying to capitalize from W.A.R.
Parasite nOobs, and a crap declaration. And your lead in points are a win? (chuckle) Ruffus is well known on uk, and i would not call him a childish ruler. if hes failed to respond in the manner you deem acceptable to LTR, im sure there is good reason.

DeletedUser8002

If you think its lack of troops then you should be confident too! ;)

DeletedUser

have put your map in a spoiler for you so pm me if unhappy with spoiler name!

If you click edit on your post Oscar the Grouch you will see how it was done but any queries then pm me and will show you how the icons work and hopefully this will make you less grouchy?!

Meh coding must be different from .net. As the brackets SPOIL works there, thanks though.

i cant help but think, but its obviously LTR trying to capitalize from W.A.R.
Parasite nOobs, and a crap declaration. And your lead in points are a win? (chuckle) Ruffus is well known on uk, and i would not call him a childish ruler. if hes failed to respond in the manner you deem acceptable to LTR, im sure there is good reason.

Actually no. We had planned to declare on CoDeD a long time before you guys made a move against them.
Plus if you look at this last week's war stats from W.A.R and CoDeD it would have been smarter to declare on you, based on your philosophy of leaching.

Side 1:
Tribes: W.A.R
Side 2:
Tribes: CoDeD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3

chart

I would deem him (Ruffus) a childish leader. I've never seen a good player/leader respond in the ways he has to our mail. If he was trying to provoke a war then he chose the wrong tribe. :lol:

DeletedUser

I would deem him (Ruffus) a childish leader. I've never seen a good player/leader respond in the ways he has to our mail. If he was trying to provoke a war then he chose the wrong tribe. :lol:

You make me laugh xD

DeletedUser8002

We will see who is laughing at the end of the war 'xD'

We're already laughing.. Jumping on the spoils of another war... Big brave tribe ranked higher by points alone... ODA? ODD? Hmmmm Troops win wars NOT points

2 of the top 6 ranked players in ODD... We made you famous...

As for your rank 22 on tribal ODD, We'll change that stat for ya... WE'LL make you famous...

Oh, And another stat you wont catch us on. Is ODA... You'll make US famous!

DeletedUser

Can we help what our ODA is?
Is it our fault that our targets have, if lucky around 2000 troops?
No, its isn't...

I would personally prefer having targets with low troop count, heck who wouldn't? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Can we help what our ODA is?
Is it our fault that our targets have, if lucky around 2000 troops?
No, its isn't...

I would personally prefer having targets with low troop count, heck who wouldn't? :icon_rolleyes:

i prefer 0 :)

DeletedUser

Plus if you look at this last week's war stats from W.A.R and CoDeD it would have been smarter to declare on you, based on your philosophy of leaching.

Perhaps, but your not really based near them now are you? Much more sensible to hit the tribe stacking on their W.A.R front in the back right? :icon_rolleyes:

Tactically sound. Showing skill? No

We shall see how this pans out, seeing as you declared without warning and already stcked your front by looks of things you had this planned out.

I had respected LTR, but not now.

DeletedUser

Perhaps, but your not really based near them now are you? Much more sensible to hit the tribe stacking on their W.A.R front in the back right? :icon_rolleyes:

Tactically sound. Showing skill? No

Oh right, completely makes sense. Everyone automatically loses every skill they possess for declaring on a tribe thats in what can only be called a skirmish.

We shall see how this pans out, seeing as you declared without warning and already stcked your front by looks of things you had this planned out.

Yep we knew they were hitting for a few weeks now, before we knew of W.A.R's plans but we aren't going to change our plans because of something we had no control over. Also, why give warning? I'd quite like to give my guys the best chance they have of expanding.

I had respected LTR, but not now.

I'm literally crying now, I lost your respect. God damn that was sooooooooooo important to me. Even more important than expansion for my members and the general direction we want to take the tribe in.