Decrypting the CoDe

DeletedUser

Sorry Lionheart123 i guess the forums should not be used at all :x.
This is what happens in most externals that are active get used to it...im not bragging im posting facts and i will still post when/if we lose villages.

I would expect any other top 5 tribe to post updates on the externals to when there is an important war going on. Stop being a baby.

DeletedUser7179

Nothing childish about what i said! Pointing out that 5 villas in 2 days worth of tribal op against a single player that close to many of your members is laughable!! U not agree??

DeletedUser

Check our ODA rise. .. capitta wasnt even our biggest target look at star123 ODD rise. No we have not nobled as much as we thought we should have but this is only the first 2 days. There is a lot more to come.

I think you should be worried about yourself don't you have a couple of villages to recap from coded :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Nothing childish about what i said! Pointing out that 5 villas in 2 days worth of tribal op against a single player that close to many of your members is laughable!! U not agree??

I disagree, I think its entirely tactical.

Only a fool would ignore a target so ripe and defenceless for the taking. At this stage, where the top players have not even broke 500k, I don't think there will be many trains available anyhow. 5 trains is decent enough, I doubt even the top players could single-handedly defend against 5 trains with two clearance nukes timed ahead of it, unless they were that good that they sniped or cancel sniped everything. Which is entirely possible, but based on timing as well, so there is an element of luck involved there.

DeletedUser

We're now 4 days into our war with CoDeD....

A bit of war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: CoDeD
Side 2:
Tribes: LTR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 11
Difference: 11

chart

We've taken double digit villages now, but that's not the point of this post.

I'd like to discuss Ruffus's leadership qualities again.
First let's take a look at one of CoDeD's member's profile: Inflag

Here's a few reports of our attacks on him and his attacks on us, 2 of each.

Defender: Inflag
Destination: Inflag14 (556|493) K45

Quantity: 936 4597 26 386 727 0 30 242 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 936 4597 26 386 727 0 30 242 0 0 1 0 0

Defender: Inflag
Destination: TBM 021 (558|489) K45

Quantity: 0 16 11702 0 255 3838 600 0 218 230 0 0 0
Losses: 0 16 11702 0 255 3838 600 0 218 230 0 0 0

Attacker: Inflag
Origin: Inflag01 (557|491) K45

Quantity: 0 0 2807 0 58 1380 135 0 100 100 0 1
Losses: 0 0 2807 0 58 1380 135 0 100 100 0 1

Attacker: Inflag
Origin: Inflag11 (553|489) K45

Quantity: 0 0 1440 0 156 542 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1440 0 156 542 0 0 0 0 0 0

After a couple more similar reports it was obvious Inflag was toast.
CoDeD had failed to provide him with support and failed to help him attack us. You can call it lack of leadership or lack of skill, either one as they both fit.

Now go back to Inflag's profile. Notice how he's gone tribeless? :lol:
Great leadership there Ruffus... :icon_rolleyes:
Kick a player because your tribe doesn't have the skill to stop us from taking his villages and making your war stats look bad?

I'll make sure to include inflag the next time I post war stats.

DeletedUser

I think you will find he left the tribe was not kicked. So 1st get your facts right. 2nd he never asked for support again get it right. As he was cleard yes you got that one right well done he just gave up. So well done to you clearing some1 that didnt give us any info.

Dec 03 00:12 Inflag left the tribe

DeletedUser

that's cause we like bashing ^^, u know i like bashing:icon_wink:

DeletedUser9186

Back Stabbing

Sooooo,

I'm reading this forum thread sat on my butt using my smartphone in hongkong airport.

I woke up one morning to see I had a mass if incomings, so instead if requesting support I mailed imushroom telling him to let my account run its course and concentrate the tribes efforts on securing the front line.

I then mailed a guy next to my main village called Sir.William Wallace who I might add only had his villages because I prenobled them for him, wishing him luck on attacking me while he knew I was being sat while I was on holiday.

He knew this cos upto that moment we chatted daily, asking how the weather was etc....lol
Oops, did I mention the part "I would never attack you etc etc?" Which considering the incomings and nobles he sent in my book is a severe form of back stabbing.

All I can say is I hope I have the pleasure of running into you again on another world mate...

CAPPY

DeletedUser

Yawn* more crying about backstabbing. You can thank ruffus for getting you rimmed then. He shouldn't of provoked LTR and dared us to attack CoDeD. He was very unprofessional and cocky. For next time on your next world, appoint/find a better duke.

DeletedUser1410

Yawn* more crying about backstabbing. You can thank ruffus for getting you rimmed then. He shouldn't of provoked LTR and dared us to attack CoDeD. He was very unprofessional and cocky. For next time on your next world, appoint/find a better duke.

Mate do your self a favour shit the frig up will you
So we're at war big deal and your winning another big deal but hey its a game
and to be honest I log in once a day as do most of the rest of CoDeD lol
So well done on taking out a semi active tribe lol
Try one that gives a dam lol

DeletedUser

yeah now you dont care before you were a hardarse and you were big, tough and a pro. what is it next ruffus? pathetic...i see why the uk server respects you sooo much... lol.. not

DeletedUser

Mate do your self a favour shit the frig up will you
So we're at war big deal and your winning another big deal but hey its a game
and to be honest I log in once a day as do most of the rest of CoDeD lol
So well done on taking out a semi active tribe lol
Try one that gives a dam lol

if you didnt care you wouldnt reply, or still you wouldnt be playing :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1410

yeah now you dont care before you were a hardarse and you were big, tough and a pro. what is it next ruffus? pathetic...i see why the uk server respects you sooo much... lol.. not

lol I never said I was Pro Hard and anything else.
I could put the Mail up between us and the skype chat but whats the point,
I never said I don't care either lol
Read between the lines as much as you want
One thing is for sure you will not win this world lol
Niether will coded, but coded was a stop off for w11 starting lol
Good luck with trying to Dis me, I've had better players rip me to bits but I'm still here playing the game lol
So please TRY HARDER lol

DeletedUser8423

I am gonna be honest I have respect for you Rufffus, every world people diss you and try to smash your tribes.....personally I would take that as a compliment they obviously do it because they are afraid, remember haters gonna hate.......

the trickier part of Menace

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10210

Is gonna be a great time me thinks...

Yeah definitely looks like a great time oh mighty MaxiMush.... looks like the whole tribe has scampered and ran to Uk11.... so you can all join another tribe together destined to fail within 3 months....

DeletedUser

Yes most have left. But i think it is funny that LTR think they are winning a war when we are getting hit by W.A.R and evoL you are not doing it by youself's you know :/ I would love to see how long LTR would last against the top 3 tribes hitting all at once. Would'nt be very long by my Guess so get over youselfs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Coded's position seemed like it was always going to consign to doom. A tribe in the core, completely surrounded by 4 larger tribes, it was only a matter of time before their situation became as it is now. I think every tribe eyed them up for a while before finally striking, and then it was a case of each looking for a piece of the territory they held.

From my own point of view CODED started off actively with an op against 1-2 of our players ( W.A.R ) but alas once that was stopped after a few days, their activity died a fast death. Pity really, as I would have liked them to have gone out a bit harder, instead of activity being their exit.

As I say though their situation was extremely difficult to win with.

DeletedUser5283

Yes most have left. But i think it is funny that LTR think they are winning a war when we are getting hit by W.A.R and evoL you are not doing it by youself's you know :/ I would love to see how long LTR would last against the top 3 tribes hitting all at once. Would'nt be very long by my Guess so get over youselfs

Crusher has a point

Side 1:
Tribes: CoDeD
Side 2:
Tribes: W.A.R

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 83
Difference: 73

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: