Decrypting the CoDe

DeletedUser

Impressive war stats from 15 days ago.
Now I'm not sure if you're trolling or what?
But if you're trolling, stop it's just sad. If you were a half decent troll then I have no faith in humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
if anyone would like to add me on skype, i can prove it also ^^
maybe i should do a screen shot too? (facepalm) if the best you can come up with cloudy, is fake copy and pastes, of skype of all things, then your PnP skills are truly worse then mine, most likely honed with your years of experience as a great leader

Impressive war stats from 15 days ago.
Now I'm not sure if you're trolling or what?
But if you're trolling, stop it's just sad. If you were a half decent troll then I have no faith in humanity.

im king troll :) and i dont think its sad, many enjoy my posts on here.

more personal insults, it is not me, whos making themselves look bad

DeletedUser

[11/24/2011 8:21:10 PM] cody/LTR: im passing you a mail IG, they dont like you (smile) we use that to our advantage
evoL stack the war frontline and LTR hit them hard from the west
Hey fwd evoL that mail ;)

oh wait you cant... lol stop making a fool of yourself!

yeah screen shot the skype convo and post it please

DeletedUser

if anyone would like to add me on skype, i can prove it also ^^
maybe i should do a screen shot too? (facepalm) if the best you can come up with cloudy, is fake copy and pastes, of skype of all things, then your PnP skills are truly worse then mine, most likely honed with your years of experience as a great leader

Skype chats aren't proof of anything, even beginners know that. Hence forth why I never used them in our half-arsed declaration.

PnP skills worse than yours eh? Based off some of your previous posts and how you completely avoided what I've said I think even Harry (he's our n00b <3) might have better PnP skills.

Also Cody never said he had experience as a leader. Infact we're just using him to farm for us. :icon_redface:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Skype chats arent proof of anything? even beginners know that? then why did cloudy post one? what does that make him>? algae?

ah, slating your own members now, trying to do a u turn to get people to like you..

tell me more what you think of your members...

DeletedUser

im king troll :) and i dont think its sad, many enjoy my posts on here.

You are far from a good troll. You're posts don't provoke anyone, they just make you look like a monkey.

then why did cloudy post one? what does that make him>? algae?

To show what you said. I said they're not proof of anything because you can't prove it's real and that the person you're accusing actually said it. However it does make a statement, it just doesn't prove anything.

ah, slating your own members now, trying to do a u turn to get people to like you..

If I wanted people to like me I don't think I'd be leading a tribe. :lol:

Edit: Cody he'll either deny that the skype chat is true, as they're easy to make up or point out that I said skype chats don't prove anything.
What he can't do is forward the actual mail to evol. ;D

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/17902936.png/

tsk tsk.. gixxer keep your lies up.. your making yourself look foolish..Just stop posting please :lol:

Why dont you show your screen pics and fwd your mail to to evoL or me :lol:

im struggling to stay on topic here, but anyways..

Gix is not a known liar, it is you who claims i lie. most peeps IG, will say im a very pleasant person.

yes, im a fool for keeping dying forums active. when/if i stop posting on here, it shall be of greater powers of IG staff, and not something stuck to my shoe.

you want me to forward the mail? now that would just be plain silly on my half, wouldnt want our master plans leaked out now, would i? you forward it to evoL :lol:

your screen shot is interesting, all i got from it, was im mental, now that is lies! another jab prehaps? my version will be far better when i post it up :)

DeletedUser

im struggling to stay on topic here, but anyways..

Gix is not a known liar, it is you who claims i lie. most peeps IG, will say im a very pleasant person.

yes, im a fool for keeping dying forums active. when/if i stop posting on here, it shall be of greater powers of IG staff, and not something stuck to my shoe.

you want me to forward the mail? now that would just be plain silly on my half, wouldnt want our master plans leaked out now, would i? you forward it to evoL :lol:

your screen shot is interesting, all i got from it, was im mental, now that is lies! another jab prehaps? my version will be far better when i post it up :)

man you make you sense! why would you post your plan on the externals then? Just shut up cuz your not gonna post anything cuz you dont have it! :lol:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
never said i would post my plans on the externals. i said i would post my screen shot of your skype conversation. you really need to put down billy bong, and read a little more careful cloudy

DeletedUser

[11/24/2011 7:08:27 PM] cody/LTR: iv asked for a noble planner, i'll share the intel with war
[11/24/2011 7:10:46 PM] cody/LTR: gix, its temporary, i want evoL on ourside to take down coded.if you agree
to my expansion plan, we merge with you before lock down. evoL have no real talent
[11/24/2011 8:21:10 PM] cody/LTR: im passing you a mail IG, they dont like you (smile) we use that to our advantage
evoL stack the war frontline and LTR hit them hard from the

Already posted your so called plans? maybe you should put down the bong lmao...Stop making yourself look stupid over and over again...Im done with the arguing with someone who cant even remember what they posted :lol:
gg

DeletedUser

Does this really all matter so what on what's said fact is some tribes at war with Coded some are just using them to grow.
Why do I have to read so said this and so said that, LTR only taking on Coded because WAR had a little op on them really come on.

LTR want to goto war with coded let them we not need to read it bad leadership from Ruffus.

This game about tribes and leaders put barons in change and we push to there goals, one member fails to do this it put it other tribe members at risk.

I think all tribes have leaders doing what they can some leaders have a weird view on the game some leaders know what there doing.
But LTR need to grow and there looking at coded to do it on, but want to but reason for this, that seems to blame Rufffus.

I'm part of WAR and I'm happy to play TW and support my leaders, my WAR leaders put 100% in to this game and us.
I'm sure all leaders in other Tribes do the same, long life TW-UK :spear:

DeletedUser

Agreed. End of this pointless discussion its killing the thread. Back on Topic.

Side 1:
Tribes: LTR
Side 2:
Tribes: CoDeD

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,671
Difference: 17,671

chart

DeletedUser

Still early but here are some Updates

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 31,921
Difference: 31,921

chart

DeletedUser7179

5 villas in a week?? wow ur really giving them a bashing! U should be so proud!

DeletedUser

not a week just 2 days which is still poor for a back stab and attacking isolated players which apparently was planned long before.

DeletedUser

Tom said:
Land time is Tuesday, 29th of November at 1200ST. We’ll be declaring Tuesday morning but you can start launching before if need be.

not a week just 2 days which is still poor for a back stab and attacking isolated players which apparently was planned long before.

It hasn't even been 48 hours yet... You W.A.R guys are HATERS :p

what back stab are you talking about?

DeletedUser7179

Exactly my point its 5 villas from 1 player who is isolated in the middle of their tribe! I'd actually be embarrassed to even post them stats let alone try and brag about them!

Side 1:
Players: Lionheart123
Side 2:

Timeframe: 28/11/2011 00:00:00 to 01/12/2011 02:18:54

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 19,205
Difference: 19,205

chart

So in the last couple of days I have taken 3 coded villas.............. So as a player alone I'm doing almost as well as the whole LTR tribe! DAmn I'm pro! :)

Oh and that is without a tribe op too! lol

DeletedUser

5 villas in a week?? wow ur really giving them a bashing! U should be so proud!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: W.A.R

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Notice how in an extra 120 hours W.A.R, a tribe almost double LTR's size, manages to take 1 more village. Impressive, stellar job there mates. :icon_rolleyes:

Backstabbing? :lol:
Do you know what backstabbing is? Based off of how you used it I'd say you don't. Here's a definition for you...

Merriam Webster said:
Definition of BACKSTABBING

: betrayal (as by a verbal attack against one not present) especially by a false friend

Notice the "especially by a false friend" part of the definition. Another key part is the betrayal word, if you need a definition for that too I'd be happy to find you one.

Now the "especially by a false friend" would mean we'd have to have been "false friends" with CoDeD. I never had a friendly conversation with a leader in CoDeD and we never made attempts to mislead them into thinking they were our friends, and vice versa. Infact they should have seen this coming.