DEFCON Crank it up to lvl 1!!

DeletedUser5421

ok don't judge me i know its to early for stats. However i didn't know who to root for so i went to have a look at there past stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: DEFCON
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MACRO
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 717
Side 2: 636
Difference: 81

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,186,911
Side 2: 2,308,985
Difference: 122,074

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,444
Side 2: 17,988
Difference: 11,456

image.php

Conclusion that i draw is they have had problems with each other in the past, as seen by the 7:5 villages against each other.

But as the rankings suggest, DEFCON have a Upper hand but not by much. This war seems to be pretty evenly matched, and this time i hope to see a straight one on one fight to the death, winner takes all. NO HUGGING, NO ALLIES, NO SURRENDER!!

I will be taking my traditional stance of backing the underdog (dispite being in TEAM).

Good Luck to MACRO.

P.S Defcon nice PnP. Short and sweet like it.

and yes i just realised i'm a little late for the party but meh.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i suggest a lil correction : Timeframe should be Last week

DeletedUser6633

Yeah he mentions that he is taking a look at past stats at the start of his post ;)

DeletedUser

Defcon + Smeg combined stats against Macro(still a slow war i think)

Side 1:
Tribes: DEFCON SMEG
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MACRO
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 34
Difference: 31

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 15
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 263,916
Side 2: 149,612
Difference: 114,304

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36,811
Side 2: 68,042
Difference: 31,231

image.php

but judging from the ODD rise of macro defcon seem to have lost a significant amount of offense
...care to comment anyone??

DeletedUser

well, news from the defcon camp is this... me and aether have had to come back and take control of DEFCON.
we stood down as leaders so we coud focus on RL issues as our jobs are busy ones..
this being sad..there needed to be a few changes and we have taken back leadership and instated a brand new council.
with that in mind the tribal restructure has been our main focus and the defence of our frontline players.

now we have that in check we can now focus on the killing :icon_twisted:
so over the next 7 days you should see a marked improvement from our camp

hats off to macro for keeping us under pressure

DeletedUser

good luck for the offensive...waiting to see what happens next...

DeletedUser

DEFCON vs MACRO

I can't believe i've not been mentioned in helping DEFCON rise. I feel so undervalued. Lol Just kidding fellas :p

I don't know! Go away for a few weeks and all hell breaks loose. Well back now, so lets get some Nukes into the middle of their tribe followed by Sub-One noble trains.

Just for Note, MACRO certainly do have a lot of external support, Hmmmmmm I wonder who that could be????

Now which villages should I take. Options, Options.

DeletedUser

I don't know! Go away for a few weeks and all hell breaks loose. Well back now, so lets get some Nukes into the middle of their tribe followed by Sub-One noble trains.

And Support obviously. :p

DeletedUser

dam sub one chains, chevay u can do better than that :) u r the master of it

good to see a little more action here the war was slowing down :p but will some one take more than like 10 villages from one of the sides in it

DeletedUser

Ok. I can do better than that. 0.015 between nobles was pretty quick i thought. Lets just say my keys need replacing.

DeletedUser

keys what about your fingers :p that is fast i can almost see the smoke coming from u lol.. have fun

DeletedUser

That was a one-off. Average 0.025 - 0.040 these days, must be getting old now. 28 Monday just gone. :-(

DeletedUser

better than me mate:) last time i went for a guy like 100k points + my noble chains laned the wrong way round (first noble with 200 axe.. last with 9000axe lol)

good luck:p may the winner go to the fast fingers ( opps thats a little dirty ):p

DeletedUser

dirty.... thats worse than dirty... i got a warning for less than that lol.

DeletedUser

umm good luck macro and defcon (may the victory be to the tortose and not the hair) who ever that is

but come on macro get on here !!! thats a order :p

all we have is an anyoying man me:p and the other two tribes involled (defcon and umm the other (one that sends support to macro) name has slipped my mind weird

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rant over :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

back again umm does it look like the war has stoped ? ceasefire ?