Define Noob?

DeletedUser

Well all newbies get in touch with me for help..noobs let me know when you are online..lol

DeletedUser

cant really understand why someone would want to play a game and not play it to the best of there abilities so maybe "noob" really is just cant be arsed. Hence what makes a noob = lazy ass player

DeletedUser

cant really understand why someone would want to play a game and not play it to the best of there abilities so maybe "noob" really is just cant be arsed. Hence what makes a noob = lazy ass player

it's impossible to say better :)

DeletedUser

hmm noobs are of course all players in Bi! and 404 cause they are point whores :D

DeletedUser4342

In someways i would still call myself a n0ob or nub, have only played 3 servers, and got taught by someone who i found out had a OK rep behind them..
Have never lasted a world out due to work issues and a habit of taking long vacations lol but while playing the game have found out as much as possible and learnt of the better guys. I would say that even a beginner can become good fairly fast if he gets the just of it and listens and learns, i mean how hard is it to send a train??? snipe or backtime?? have only had to do it a couple times,but after what i have read and practised aint that hard,but then depends if you are willing to put the effort in and get abit of luck hehe...

My 2nd world thought i would try and start in the core as heard everyone talk about it,so thought would try, i am fairly aggresive but dang i am nowhere near that stage yet lol but was really fun while i lasted,and got loads of hints of people and diff ways of playing,so hopefully in a few more worlds time maybe able to last and do better,in my eyes being rimmed from the core shows that you aint ready for that,but a good learning curve.If you aint willing to be rimmed dont try and cut it with the big guys from the start,but i must say its good fun and a learning curve if you want to learn more about the game...

DeletedUser7325

Anyone with multiple villages who isn't using trains to conquer, but repeatedly sends out 1 noble.

lol i do like this one (specially if it takes noble good few hours to get there) , but I believe noob is the one who doesnt learn from his past mistakes. We all make mistakes and as we grow we tend to learn from them and try our best not to make any in future.