Deleting bank details

DeletedUser9598

Anyone know how to remove your bank details from the premium purchase page?

As some of you know ill be hanging up my tw sword for good in a couple days, so when the new owner of my account takes the reigns id like to know my bank details are safe :)

DeletedUser11866

try deleting your history with your saved details ... if not i would say put a ticket in to ask

DeletedUser5582

Anyone know how to remove your bank details from the premium purchase page?

As some of you know ill be hanging up my tw sword for good in a couple days, so when the new owner of my account takes the reigns id like to know my bank details are safe :)

you see all those sword nukes that was your issue! As for the bank details I would put a ticket in and check but would think by changing the pw and email on the acc it would not link to your card but deffo I would ask Inno and double check. Co played accs must have the same issue surely so maybe they link card to IP address?

Meh have no idea ask and be 100% sure.

Will miss your posts and well done for quitting!

DeletedUser9598

Will miss your posts and well done for quitting!

Technically cheating, im off traveling first Thailand for a month, then home until the end of the year before traveling the big wide world in 2016/17 so its different to just saying 'im not playing tw anymore' then a month later returning lol

DeletedUser6695

Technically cheating, im off traveling first Thailand for a month, then home until the end of the year before traveling the big wide world in 2016/17 so its different to just saying 'im not playing tw anymore' then a month later returning lol

All aboard the quitting train. My LC have been set free! Enjoy your travelling babe <3