Devils PRIDE is Temporary

DeletedUser1762

Looked like their leader run to(o) soon.... (badum tushh)

tedd66

Reaction score
Past 48 hours:

Side 1:
Tribes: Lag.
Side 2:
Tribes: Devils, Temp., Tempi, Tempy., Tempi.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,152
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27,152

chart

Im sitting quite cozy at the top of the war stats :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I see this thread went a bit silent...

I take it Lag got defeated then as it seemed to be members of Lag originally making a song and dance.

Just checked. It seems Temp are the last tribe standing.

Congratulations to them and their allies, if they have any on winning this war against a far bigger tribe.

tedd66

Reaction score
I see this thread went a bit silent...

I take it Lag got defeated then as it seemed to be members of Lag originally making a song and dance.

Just checked. It seems Temp are the last tribe standing.

Congratulations to them and their allies, if they have any on winning this war against a far bigger tribe.

Check the stats before posting a load of tosh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Lag crumbled...then Young Tedd set up Hugs and invited everyone from Temp and Devils that they couldn't beat using their spear nukes...

Not sure what stats or nobles have to do with it...

what is left of Temp, those that said no to the invite to hugs, are currently being attacked by Lazy, Soon and Hugs...

tedd66

Reaction score
Lag crumbled...then Young Tedd set up Hugs and invited everyone from Temp and Devils that they couldn't beat using their spear nukes...

Not sure what stats or nobles have to do with it...

what is left of Temp, those that said no to the invite to hugs, are currently being attacked by Lazy, Soon and Hugs...

*you crumbled Lag, I then worked on recruiting those who had shown potential.

You went to your other tribe, and after 1st day of trouble flee to Lazy, showing the pro you are right?

DeletedUser11738

Manc Didn't one of the Temp players we recruit noble a village from you yesterday with his spear nuke

DeletedUser

Because there totally wasn't a long-term deal between Lazy? and Lag. prior to Nyan!'s merge...

DeletedUser11738

Because there totally wasn't a long-term deal between Lazy? and Lag. prior to Nyan!'s merge...

Yes they dealt us weed , other part i don't what your talking about , don't even think you do

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... why lie... ohh why...

An idiot is an idiot whether they try and lie their way out of it or not...

I obviously crumbled lag.. because it was me that took over as duke and quit the job at the first sign of trouble leaving the tribe dukeless for at least two weeks and then only once it was clear that I couldn't deal with temp/devils set up hugs and invited temp and devils to join me...

Anyone that claims to have been a member of lag and not know that the longterm plan was a merge with Lazy is either an idiot or lying... anyone on an account that not only agreed to join lazy in a partial merge from lag before PMP quit and then after PMP quit asked lazy for an invite but then claims to know nothing about lag joining lazy has some very serious personal issues that need dealing with...

No tedd, I'm not pro.. I'm a big fluffy nub that just likes to point out when others are trying to claim how pro they are with untruths and lies... I'm annoying like that... but hey ho...

Like ohh Mancunia look at you leaving Nyan and joining Lazy... after you destroyed lag and are so hated by me Tedd, though I will talk about a NAP with lazy and offer then terms that mean I can't attack Mancunia...

Why your reading tedd, check your terms on the soon nap.. unless their nobles on the way to K45 are magic I think you've been had...

Anyway... got to run, I hear someone else wants to gift me some villages... I build them so pretty for others to come take away from me with spear nukes.. tis my hobby...

tedd66

Reaction score
lol... why lie... ohh why...

An idiot is an idiot whether they try and lie their way out of it or not...

I obviously crumbled lag.. because it was me that took over as duke and quit the job at the first sign of trouble leaving the tribe dukeless for at least two weeks and then only once it was clear that I couldn't deal with temp/devils set up hugs and invited temp and devils to join me...

Anyone that claims to have been a member of lag and not know that the longterm plan was a merge with Lazy is either an idiot or lying... anyone on an account that not only agreed to join lazy in a partial merge from lag before PMP quit and then after PMP quit asked lazy for an invite but then claims to know nothing about lag joining lazy has some very serious personal issues that need dealing with...

No tedd, I'm not pro.. I'm a big fluffy nub that just likes to point out when others are trying to claim how pro they are with untruths and lies... I'm annoying like that... but hey ho...

Like ohh Mancunia look at you leaving Nyan and joining Lazy... after you destroyed lag and are so hated by me Tedd, though I will talk about a NAP with lazy and offer then terms that mean I can't attack Mancunia...

Why your reading tedd, check your terms on the soon nap.. unless their nobles on the way to K45 are magic I think you've been had...

Anyway... got to run, I hear someone else wants to gift me some villages... I build them so pretty for others to come take away from me with spear nukes.. tis my hobby...

I have never claimed to be a pro, in fact once i thought you were so i guess shows how bad i am right? :icon_rolleyes:

I took over duke, then quit when meech was being naughty, backed up by you and the almighty blue, even tho it was clearly stupid and pointless? So yeah if trying to organise the tribe is shot down by fellow council members i cba to lead that.

I didnt leave it dukeless, your account clearly had all the ideas so i set both you and Blue as duke. We left to form Hugs once it was clear neither you or Blue were going to leave, and you refused to give up privs.

Under Blues leadership the long term plan was to merge with Lazy, yes, but I am not keen on leaving members behind, and so when contacted about it I said i would stay with Lag until more space was available, but that never happened so dont see the relevance?

I wonder how Jamie feels after you manipulated him into joining you and first sign of trouble you abandon them all and jump ship to Lazy?

Last edited:

DeletedUser10790

backed up by you and the almighty blue

All i did in that situation was to try and see both sides of the argument I remember saying that what Meech said was a little wrong, but at the same time he was just being Meech and also had a point, but should have put it forward in a more prudent way.

And yes, the long term plan (after i realized there was not enough quality in our K to mount a bid to win the world) was to merge with Lazy? However, by the time that that was to come about, i doubted there would be many left to leave behind. I quit due to personal reasons that left me unable to play seriously, which is how i go about things on this server.

To be honest, i felt that i lead the tribe in a decent way, and left it in a decent position when i stepped aside.

Tedd, as for your short tenure as duke, i admit i was disappointed that you quit over such a minor incident, and one i had warned you would happen with Meech. I wouldnt say it was Rob who killed the tribe, i would put it down to a combination of things.
1. Me quitting was always going to rock the boat
2. The quality (or lack of) in the tribe as a whole
3. Your attempt to be duke
4. And a few other minor things which i wont go into detail about.

Liam, you are right in some respects that there was an, understanding i'll call it, between myself and Lazy?

lilsammi79, i advise you to check your stats before posting foolish remarks.

blue

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I have never claimed to be a pro, in fact once i thought you were so i guess shows how bad i am right? :icon_rolleyes:

I took over duke, then quit when meech was being naughty, backed up by you and the almighty blue, even tho it was clearly stupid and pointless? So yeah if trying to organise the tribe is shot down by fellow council members i cba to lead that.

I didnt leave it dukeless, your account clearly had all the ideas so i set both you and Blue as duke. We left to form Hugs once it was clear neither you or Blue were going to leave, and you refused to give up privs.

Under Blues leadership the long term plan was to merge with Lazy, yes, but I am not keen on leaving members behind, and so when contacted about it I said i would stay with Lag until more space was available, but that never happened so dont see the relevance?

I wonder how Jamie feels after you manipulated him into joining you and first sign of trouble you abandon them all and jump ship to Lazy?

Probably better than Hunter who you manipulated to join Hugs just for dispise to kick him and op him for no reason whilst you were at your girlfriends.. the same girlfriend you admit yourself you have to lie to as you promised her you quit TW...

After all Jamie now has more villages, has help from hugs pre-nobling another village and was told to go join hugs before anyone left Nyan.... not sure hunter got the same treatment?!!?

But hey ho... lets all throw insults around and try and blame each other...

I know what really happened.. so does Blue.. so do you...

I can admit I made mistakes... so can blue....

Only one idiot is ranting and trying to blame everything on everyone else...

And yes, if you think I'm pro you aren't...

DeletedUser6756

This the first official major war on UK15??? Sorry just joined :) getting to grips with everything :)

DeletedUser

May have been the first war, but there hasn't been a major war yet.