Diamonds become more scarce

DeletedUser7369

Following a tactically astute strike by WKD throughout Sunday Diamonds are once again a scarce commodity and are worth looking for carefully.

Numerous complaints have been made regarding the tactics emplyed by WKD however with the operation almost completed certain events and details are now being made public for the first time.

Several weeks ago two tribes entered into a new world and established colonies in the same continents. At first all seemed well and a NAP was secured by which both tribes agreed to conform to certain niceties and seek to avoid conflict. The NAP was amicable at first and things seemed good. Villages grew and expanded their areas of influence with little or no conflict.

Time passed and nobles appeared. These aristocrats exerted great influence over their neighbours and WKD sought to subdue the nefarious tribes entering their territory. As a result of this many villages rose up and overthrew their leaders instead joining with the tribesmen and women of WKD. Unfortunately many villages were unable to find their way to WKD leadership and fell into barbarianism. They lived a peaceful existence gathering resources and paying tribute to their betters in order to continue their way of life. Then diamonds nobles decided that tribute was not enough and these villagers needed to worship them. They took control of the villages headquarters, enslaved the people and forced them to obey their commands.

WKD patrols observing these attrocities were ambushed and killed in their 10's and even 100's with no sign of remorse from their erstwhile companions and therefore a council of war was called. Many a drink was imbibed that night and plans were made to liberate the folk enslaved against their will and return them to the way of life they had previously enjoyed. In order to ensure the success of the operation it was deemed necessary to operate in utmost secrecy and risk no word reaching the devious leaders of Diamond. This subterfuge was a huge success and the operation came as a huge surprise. Ensuring that the hoards of invaders were pushed out from their holdings and the villagers offered their freedom. However such was their gratitude at receiving respite from the depredations of their Diamond oppressors the villages swore fealty to WKD and joined the growing empire of people opposed to the enslavement of barbarians and dedicated to the improvement of all people.

The operation is expected to continue for some time however it is hoped that this action will deter other oppressors from committing similar heinous acts of enslavement and abuse against those innocent barbarians. By all means collect tribute for their protection but seek not to exert dominance over them for they will be protected and you will be punished!

DeletedUser

Todays stats.

WKD Conquered 20 an increase of 103719 ODA: 532681 ODD: 136439
Diamond Conquered 0 an increase of um... 0 sorry ODA: 38064 ODD: 623734

Difference Conquered 20 Diff increase of 103719 ODA:494617 ODD: -487295

And this doesn't include the several that left the tribe but were nobled anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2s6onio.png

SAYS IT ALL REALLY LOL :p

DeletedUser

Following a tactically astute strike by WKD throughout Sunday Diamonds are once again a scarce commodity and are worth looking for carefully.

Numerous complaints have been made regarding the tactics emplyed by WKD however with the operation almost completed certain events and details are now being made public for the first time.

Several weeks ago two tribes entered into a new world and established colonies in the same continents. At first all seemed well and a NAP was secured by which both tribes agreed to conform to certain niceties and seek to avoid conflict. The NAP was amicable at first and things seemed good. Villages grew and expanded their areas of influence with little or no conflict.

Time passed and nobles appeared. These aristocrats exerted great influence over their neighbours and WKD sought to subdue the nefarious tribes entering their territory. As a result of this many villages rose up and overthrew their leaders instead joining with the tribesmen and women of WKD. Unfortunately many villages were unable to find their way to WKD leadership and fell into barbarianism. They lived a peaceful existence gathering resources and paying tribute to their betters in order to continue their way of life. Then diamonds nobles decided that tribute was not enough and these villagers needed to worship them. They took control of the villages headquarters, enslaved the people and forced them to obey their commands.

WKD patrols observing these attrocities were ambushed and killed in their 10's and even 100's with no sign of remorse from their erstwhile companions and therefore a council of war was called. Many a drink was imbibed that night and plans were made to liberate the folk enslaved against their will and return them to the way of life they had previously enjoyed. In order to ensure the success of the operation it was deemed necessary to operate in utmost secrecy and risk no word reaching the devious leaders of Diamond. This subterfuge was a huge success and the operation came as a huge surprise. Ensuring that the hoards of invaders were pushed out from their holdings and the villagers offered their freedom. However such was their gratitude at receiving respite from the depredations of their Diamond oppressors the villages swore fealty to WKD and joined the growing empire of people opposed to the enslavement of barbarians and dedicated to the improvement of all people.

The operation is expected to continue for some time however it is hoped that this action will deter other oppressors from committing similar heinous acts of enslavement and abuse against those innocent barbarians. By all means collect tribute for their protection but seek not to exert dominance over them for they will be protected and you will be punished!

Simply awesome declaration of the situation. Me likey creative players. +1 Rep :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7369

Thanks for taking the time to read it. I have to admit I didn't realise how long I went on. Barb nobling really annoys me though when players then hide behind a nap and laugh at your losses!

DeletedUser

Yikes.....23 in favor of WKD now and 0 for Diamond.....That is ugly....really ugly

DeletedUser

obviously that would be even higher if thier guys wasn't booted/leave :-|

DeletedUser7369

I think the number of posts on this thread from their members is a fair reflection of their activity in game.

DeletedUser

with a whooping like that would you comment? lol i know i wouldnt lol

DeletedUser

I thought my TW Map had broken or there was bug with it when i logged on yesterday.

There seemed to be hardly any red dots anymore.... :icon_confused:

Im sure the Dukes WKD will fix this in the coming months... and another top 10 tribe will be sent to the RIM!!!! :lol:

WKD FTW