Diamonds become more scarce

DeletedUser

rockerdish said:
Considering how ~D~ was really just leftovers of WAVE

That was the problem... It was supposed to be a merge between ~AKP~ (Good tribe) and WAVE (Bad tribe)

This lasted about 2 weeks before it became obvious that Taipan had decided he was running the show and continued to lord his terrible leadership over the new tribe.

Shame really because ~AKP~ should have really just taken in the few decent players they had under our flag and our leadership and we'd still be together and this war would not have run nearly as smoothly for WKD.

Woody may have even stayed on our side...

DeletedUser7369

I doubt that a war with AKP would have even been necessary svenoid. I think AKP members were the ones suffering because the wave players love a barb noble.

DeletedUser

I would rather have Neil (Navbloke) in my tribe than you Woody any day of the week.
A man with more honour than you could ever dream of processing.

In fact the only villages you have taken are from former friends you have back stabbed.

Will you be playing world 9? ~TBS~ The Back Stabbers perhaps? :icon_evil:

Think you need to check out a certain website which shows a lot about the stats of this game... but i guess it shows a lot about your old tribes barb munching... shall we have a look at my stats then (conquers that is):
5506 (514|501) K55 4,668 tecsatan [Honey] Lord Woodstar [WKD] 2011-04-23 23:35:31
5505 (511|502) K55 2,712 Navbloke [~HB~] Lord Woodstar [WKD] 2011-04-19 04:11:06
5504 (512|502) K55 5,483 billnye5 [~D~] Lord Woodstar [WKD] 2011-04-17 20:29:05

5503 (518|502) K55 937 dafydd2909 [[AzK]] Lord Woodstar [WKD] 2011-04-09 19:12:08
5502 (517|505) K55 3,270 the nurse [W1NGE] Lord Woodstar [WKD] 2011-03-28 12:42:19

You see highlighted in Red... the 2 members of diamonds yes my old tribe i left a few weeks before war broke out.... you will also notice that i have not nobled 1 barb.

Shall we have a look at Navbloke conquers.....
duff 0001 (508|501) K55 2,124 Mersgoth [~TC~] Navbloke [~D~] 2011-04-09 22:27:38
5505 (511|502) K55 1,127 Barbarian Navbloke [~D~] 2011-03-31 01:14:12

Nobled 2 villas and 1 being a Barb.... so yes a barb munching Noob and is now in his rightful place along with Taipan (oh stop crying you lost the war and in your rightful place as well) ON THE RIM.

Do you have a WKD side???? (obviously not but you do have the rim on your side) LMAO

That was the problem... It was supposed to be a merge between ~AKP~ (Good tribe) and WAVE (Bad tribe)

This lasted about 2 weeks before it became obvious that Taipan had decided he was running the show and continued to lord his terrible leadership over the new tribe.

Woody may have even stayed on our side...

Thanks mate.... yes if we had stayed as we were and just recruited sensibily we could have been challengers but in the end would WKD have won... Yes I think so.

sure once woody processes his honour he will keep it in his possession all his days.

Seriously though. woody every day of the week. nice guy, loyal to tribe and listens to advice.....advice such as dont noble rubbish barbs noob.

Thanks James.... Its seriously good to be in a tribe where you can actually learn the correct things off the elders (lol) the only thing you learn in Diamantes was how to noble a barb!!!

There was no wonder they never seriously attacked any WKD players... they probably thought that we were just like barbs, lie down and be conquered. Least they can carry on the poor show on the rim!!!

DeletedUser

Bleh, IMO ~D~ was an easy-picking tribe. Easy caps and easy kills - especially considering they noble barbs.
None the less, well done WKD :)

DeletedUser

Think you need to check out a certain website which shows a lot about the stats of this game... but i guess it shows a lot about your old tribes barb munching... shall we have a look at my stats then (conquers that is):
5506 (514|501) K55 4,668 tecsatan [Honey] Lord Woodstar [WKD] 2011-04-23 23:35:31
5505 (511|502) K55 2,712 Navbloke [~HB~] Lord Woodstar [WKD] 2011-04-19 04:11:06
5504 (512|502) K55 5,483 billnye5 [~D~] Lord Woodstar [WKD] 2011-04-17 20:29:05

5503 (518|502) K55 937 dafydd2909 [[AzK]] Lord Woodstar [WKD] 2011-04-09 19:12:08
5502 (517|505) K55 3,270 the nurse [W1NGE] Lord Woodstar [WKD] 2011-03-28 12:42:19

You see highlighted in Red... the 2 members of diamonds yes my old tribe i left a few weeks before war broke out.... you will also notice that i have not nobled 1 barb.

Shall we have a look at Navbloke conquers.....
duff 0001 (508|501) K55 2,124 Mersgoth [~TC~] Navbloke [~D~] 2011-04-09 22:27:38
5505 (511|502) K55 1,127 Barbarian Navbloke [~D~] 2011-03-31 01:14:12

Nobled 2 villas and 1 being a Barb.... so yes a barb munching Noob and is now in his rightful place along with Taipan (oh stop crying you lost the war and in your rightful place as well) ON THE RIM.

Do you have a WKD side???? (obviously not but you do have the rim on your side) LMAO

Thanks mate.... yes if we had stayed as we were and just recruited sensibily we could have been challengers but in the end would WKD have won... Yes I think so.

Thanks James.... Its seriously good to be in a tribe where you can actually learn the correct things off the elders (lol) the only thing you learn in Diamantes was how to noble a barb!!!

There was no wonder they never seriously attacked any WKD players... they probably thought that we were just like barbs, lie down and be conquered. Least they can carry on the poor show on the rim!!!

Rearange these words into a sentance....

Horse Off High Get Your

Regardless of what your old leadership did or didnt do, you would be nothing if JPM hadn't took pity on you, you'd be rimmed/quit if he hadn't. So count yourself lucky.
Instead of ranting about how 'pro jew iz nao!11!!!!' maybe put what youv'e been taught to better use in game to help those less fortunate to get taught.

Silly Fanboy

DeletedUser7369

lol. woodstar was not a pity pick that was beattie. woodstar was a talent i knew that needed advanced help. beattie was an enthusiast who needed basic help. Diamond provided neither any assistance and wkd will provide them both with all the advice they need.

Woodstar saw the light before we even DISCUSSED ending our nap with diamond. beattie started begging for admission once i taught him you didnt need to do all your farming from the map. i gave in when he hauled 100k from one village in one day with just 100lc. the guy now has a very respectable army and is ruining my farming. Sometimes i think i should have found my wkd side.

DeletedUser

lol. woodstar was not a pity pick that was beattie. woodstar was a talent i knew that needed advanced help. beattie was an enthusiast who needed basic help. Diamond provided neither any assistance and wkd will provide them both with all the advice they need.

Woodstar saw the light before we even DISCUSSED ending our nap with diamond. beattie started begging for admission once i taught him you didnt need to do all your farming from the map. i gave in when he hauled 100k from one village in one day with just 100lc. the guy now has a very respectable army and is ruining my farming. Sometimes i think i should have found my wkd side.

In my opinion you don't need talent to play an internet game JPM, and if you do then that 'talent' is being wasted on puke being spewed out on the forums.
An ofcourse he would see that, if your in a low ranking tribe struggling, yet here comes a knight in shining armour(you) and starts showing him how to play the game in a way that benifits his account then I don't know anyone who wouldn't jump ship.

Anyway back to the point I was trying to put across, if you hadn't done what you did with him(which is obviously a good thing, always encourage teaching new players) he wouldn't be here, let alone be posting about his 'pro' ness on the forums. Instead of trying to beat down the members of his old tribe for doing something that no-one has taught them otherwise on, he should be putting it to good use and helping others.

DeletedUser

Good post Meechan, i agree, lets end this catting and play the game i am growing to love.

DeletedUser7369

talent defined as - a capacity for achievement or success. need to have this in anything otherwise there is no possibility of success. I know many people that play this game that lack this. they try hard but are just too thick to learn or too rude to find someone willing to teach.

I have never yet told someone from ANY tribe that asked for help "No" i wish more people felt grateful enough to me that i can set them to do my farming for me :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have never yet told someone from ANY tribe that asked for help "No" i wish more people felt grateful enough to me that i can set them to do my farming for me :D

Ahh so the teachings all about personal gain :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

mark21lancs

#23 26.03.11, 14:20 Top
yeah everyone seems to be jumping on the issue of the back time rather than the backstabbing of w1nges diplomacy..... and the I CAT MY NOBLES TARGETS claim by bazza! any insight in to this w1nge? the back time was not part of the declaration it was skirmish and nothing more, it was winges disloyal actions that brought us here!

But we all know In Games Diplomacy is non-binding. Tribalwars

DeletedUser7991

5506 (514|501) K55 4,668 tecsatan [Honey] Lord Woodstar [WKD] 2011-04-23 23:35:31!

Well done with the tecsatan village. You were obviously informed that all the support had been removed and the village was empty (the support belonged to an ex-honey member who had just joined WKD) as you attacked pretty much immediately after the support was withdrawn. A dirty trick, and a bit dumb to use that conquer to prove you are not a back-stabbing type

DeletedUser

Yes lads, this is how it should be, a more light hearted approach, and appreciated.

Regards :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well done with the tecsatan village. You were obviously informed that all the support had been removed and the village was empty (the support belonged to an ex-honey member who had just joined WKD) as you attacked pretty much immediately after the support was withdrawn. A dirty trick, and a bit dumb to use that conquer to prove you are not a back-stabbing type

Actually no, he wasn't informed that I had withdrawn my support. I withdraw it pretty much within an hour of when I left Honey because I am not going to waste my troops supporting a tribe I have left, am I?

DeletedUser7369

Ooops. I didn't know you were meant to leave troops in villages of tribes you left. Good to see there is still stuff to learn.