Diamonds become more scarce

DeletedUser9358

That's my point. I'm not going to betray confidences by listing tribes, and you could say I'm making it up but anybody who know's me and my reputation knows I don't do things like that.

As far as Ipod goes, if and when they decide to go after WKD you may regret the whole 'we don't care what anybody think's about us'.

I'm done. I have better things to do now, and before you post, like rebuilding yes.

DeletedUser

Lets get it right we did dodge attacks when players were online to do so, but we were still getting attacks days after the villages were nobled, as players like Nuke-For-Food refused to stop attacks even though they were like 15-20 fields away.
As for myself I never actually took a barb village!
Also when you mailed about it we did send a tribe wide mail out and put a stop on nobling of all barbs under 1500 points but whatever we had done I doubt would have been enough.
Simple reason is you wanted a new target and was nothing to do with barbs that's just an excuse to try justify your deceitful ways of operating only people will start to become wise to it now.
Our mistake was ever persuing a nap with you at all.

15-20 fields away god your daft. it is 8 fields and have the reports to prove it ive yet still you wish to dispute it, SORE LOSER!

DeletedUser

That's my point. I'm not going to betray confidences by listing tribes, and you could say I'm making it up but anybody who know's me and my reputation knows I don't do things like that.

As far as Ipod goes, if and when they decide to go after WKD you may regret the whole 'we don't care what anybody think's about us'.

I'm done. I have better things to do now, and before you post, like rebuilding yes.

We all have better things to do matey, some people have lives outside of TW, so maybe instead of making bitter comments on forums and mailing other tribes for sympathy, you should get a life. The reasons for the declaration have been made clear, particularly ~D~'s repeated breach of the NAP, and whatever you think about the way it was handled is irrelevant, what has happened has happened. If it has called in to question the reputation of WKD's leadership then I hope it has called into question the barb nobling behaviour of other tribes and made them think twice about doing it.

For all BARB munchers out there, the clue is in the title, it is called "TRIBALS WARS" not "BARB WARS"

DeletedUser6695

If iPod come calling they'll see our real 'WKD side' :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

we all have better things to do yes, however i have not ocd, so have not counted, but i would suggest about 90% of the posts here are from WKD.

DeletedUser6695

its actually 27 posts from WKD members and 20 from the rest :)

DeletedUser745

Considering how ~D~ was really just leftovers of WAVE, who declared on WKD and disbanded a day or two later after their puny skirmish, you can't really complain you weren't given a 'fair' chance to compete with WKD.

And about the supposed treachery : When limeyturkey and samster, the barb nobling noobs who got into WKD, got nobled, they were complaining how WKD would kick tribemates and noble them. Oh yeah, we would.

DeletedUser

i'm guessing just about everyone is tired of this, Battle happened, War over, Life goes on, (even on tw, yes)

DeletedUser

Ok fine, you say the NAP was breached and let's assume that was true.

No assuming about it... you all nobled barbs in and around for the whole time of the NAP....

I've had to restart, but it was a learning curve and will make me a better player and unfortunatly a lot less trusting, but please don't come on here trying to take the moral high ground. What you did and how you did it was underhand and far worse than anything Diamond ever did,

Restart yes you restarted after you :
1. launched defensive troops at a few of us... (what a noob)
2. Had 2 of your villas nobled.
3. Left the beloved Diamonds (sorry more like diamantes) to join another tribe full of NOOBS ~HB~ led by yet another player who loves to let his players noble barbs...

Why leave Diamantes when they needed all there players to group together and stand be counted...

I must admit one thing Diamantes sure knew how to play the diplomacy card seens that you had (to quote a good friend of mine which was in Diamantes) "we're the huggable tribe, allied with 2, napped with 5!"

7 Tribes... wow thats good and how many of these tribes came running to your aid and supported you? NON... not one... because like us i bet they:
HAD A WKD SIDE as well.

Enjoy the rim Navbloke you deserve it....

WKD FTW!!!

DeletedUser745

Woody, you're such a fanboy its embarrassing. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser7369

Ok fine, you say the NAP was breached and let's assume that was true. Obviously because of your tribes high moral code and dislike of supposed rudeness you cancelled it citing these reasons. You then didn't let the NAP carry on, build your troops, launch attacks during night bonus to land dead on Sunday morning at 8.00am when most are having a lie in, cancelled the NAP and declared war. Neither did you attack and clear at least one player before that time.

You want to play TW that way, fine. I've had to restart, but it was a learning curve and will make me a better player and unfortunatly a lot less trusting, but please don't come on here trying to take the moral high ground. What you did and how you did it was underhand and far worse than anything Diamond ever did, and believe me the mails we had from other tribes saying the same was enough to tell us that your reputation in World 8 is shot. No amount of tit for tat on this thread, or probable attempts to deny/counter what I've written will change that. Your a big tribe with strong players, enjoy your success while it lasts.

LOL. first up i never said what we did was in any way honourable however when a rat bites you would you challenge it to a duel at dawn or simply stamp on its head and throw out the carcass?

Other tribes dont trust us? well fine. we had one other nap before you and that is still there. this world is a race to 50mil diplomacy may be worthwhile but i doubt it when you have a good core of members that will back you to the hilt.

DeletedUser7369

Wrt the posts about beattie i find it amazing that he was in your tribe all that time without learning anything. I taught him loads and therefore felt i should spare him the execution i reserved for the rest of diamonds. If any other barb noblers had been POLITE and apologetic and willing to learn i would teach them too.

Someone wrote that we had 13 barb nobles to our name. list em up and look what happened to the players. 3 rubbish nobles. 2 kicks and an education. the rest were players deleting before we got the stats or in one case a dodge to a barb that had been prenobled :(

DeletedUser

Who are you?

DeletedUser5582

Wrt the posts about beattie i find it amazing that he was in your tribe all that time without learning anything. I taught him loads and therefore felt i should spare him the execution i reserved for the rest of diamonds. If any other barb noblers had been POLITE and apologetic and willing to learn i would teach them too.

Someone wrote that we had 13 barb nobles to our name. list em up and look what happened to the players. 3 rubbish nobles. 2 kicks and an education. the rest were players deleting before we got the stats or in one case a dodge to a barb that had been prenobled :(

Um is like a problem page here with teaching folks (if they polite) how not to noble barbs so here goes!

Dear Dr. James,

Please teach me how not to noble barbs. I have tried red dots but now have urges to noble a barb and think others will laugh at me if I do so. There is a 341 point bonus clay villa near me and it is calling me saying "think of the clay Jo think of the clay" and have developed secret longings to own and cherish it and make it mine and not have to share its clay with others.

So far my pharmacist backed away when asked if had anything for barb eating so you are my only chance! Please please please can you help me?

Jo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

Um is like a problem page here with teaching folks (if they polite) how not to noble barbs so here goes!

Dear Dr. James,

Please teach me how not to noble barbs. I have tried red dots but now have urges to noble a barb and think others will laugh at me if I do so. There is a 341 point bonus clay villa near me and it is calling me saying "think of the clay Jo think of the clay" and have developed secret longings to own and cherish it and make it mine and not have to share its clay with others.

So far my pharmacist backed away when asked if had anything for barb eating so you are my only chance! Please please please can you help me?

Jo

ooo you are a sarcastic one. his problem was he didnt know how to farm properly let alone bookmark farm. he had less troops than the competition despite being online everytime i mailed him. Once i knew he was active and just uneducated i decided to educate him as this game NEEDS more people that know how to play properly rather than just meat (note to navbloke - heres looking at you).

DeletedUser5582

Good point. We do need more players taken on and shown how to play the game. Watching Tutor on W7 was (slightly) disappointed that so many in Tutor were experienced players (yes I know these probably need more help than complete newbies) rather than complete new comers as thought would have been fun to see if the exceptional players in Tutor could have made rank 1 with complete beginners?

So kudos for spotting the active player James and for taking the time to train him up and for all you WKD haters out there see is nice to be nice!

On topic. Lets face we all know what NAP means so lets not be upset that WKD had attacks in the air before canceling. Had it been an alliance then yes think some of the comments would be fair but it wasn;t so lets mail your "I will return from the rim stronger than before" mails to those that rimmed you and play the game.

DeletedUser

Navbloke = Barb Nobling NOOB

I would rather have Neil (Navbloke) in my tribe than you Woody any day of the week.
A man with more honour than you could ever dream of processing.

In fact the only villages you have taken are from former friends you have back stabbed.

Will you be playing world 9? ~TBS~ The Back Stabbers perhaps? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser7369

I would rather have Neil (Navbloke) in my tribe than you Woody any day of the week.
A man with more honour than you could ever dream of processing.

In fact the only villages you have taken are from former friends you have back stabbed.

Will you be playing world 9? ~TBS~ The Back Stabbers perhaps? :icon_evil:

sure once woody processes his honour he will keep it in his possession all his days.

Seriously though. woody every day of the week. nice guy, loyal to tribe and listens to advice.....advice such as dont noble rubbish barbs noob.