Diplomacy Predictions

DeletedUser

I dunno why people think RA and Rumble will merge after most of their members have quit.
Rumble will clearly just merge into Codes.
I mean, who wouldn't.

DeletedUser117

Not going to happen. twenty-five speaks the truth.

Considering all the fun we are having - I think that war is a given, Unless every other member just gives up, restarts and tries to play somewhere else :icon_wink:

GL with your new tribe by the way :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Chess only went down due to tribal rebellion, before the rebellion CHESS was farming Metalhead members. :icon_wink:
And you were ready to war CODES along side with us.....until we declined due to the lack of co-ordination in your tribe.

So most likely MH will war against Codes.

Sonic X - I must say I like how you play a tactical game, but why try to fight a war you are no longer a part of - sour grapes!

Chess farming MetalHeads - if that comment had any truth to it would we have taken you down with such ease and speed? Do you really consider a couple of failed attacks as farming?

The NAP with CHESS & MH lasted but a few days until you started to devour yourself internally - all we had to do walk past and pick up the pieces clearing up what mess you had made of yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sonic X - I must say I like how you play a tactical game, but why try to fight a war you are no longer a part of - sour grapes!

Chess farming MetalHeads - if that comment had any truth to it would we have taken you down with such ease and speed? Do you really consider a couple of failed attacks as farming?

The NAP with CHESS & MH lasted but a few days until you started to devour yourself internally - all we had to do walk past and pick up the pieces clearing up what mess you had made of yourselves.

Okay, but anyway CHESS no longer exists, so there's no point going there :icon_biggrin:
I dont know why i went to CHESS, was good at the beginning, got "spoilt" at the end.

Though, i dont know who will take over K45, most likely Codes or ~*MH*~.
Awsome fam will probably drop out soon. Just a matter of time till something goes wrong:icon_wink:

Good Luck to both :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I predict Loners having a NAP with that tribe called "Paying for Peace" and becoming allies with "spin on it"