Dirty players - Marvel

DeletedUser

What a dirty game they do, they play betraying the others without honor !

They need to learn how to play with honor ! :p

Marvel

DeletedUser

I'm surprised you didn't know it'd happen.
Essentially Manc, they decided to OP their family tribe member Korea because he was growing too fast (his words not mine).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

People need to start watching Game of Thrones...

KBMYNC5.png

DeletedUser13762

just so everyone knows

i told korea that joining a tribe that was family with marvel would have repercussions

he didnt listen

and now visser has been absent from the forum so i wonder why

or maybe he just doesnt have the balls to defend the fact hes a dirty little backstabber

DeletedUser13448

Are they selling though? Or giving them to people who want to join their tribe? Like Assassin?
It doesn't really matter though, we cba playing the world properly, too boring, but Marvel stand no chance against Alpha (once war begins we will start becoming active again and even without us or half of Alpha, Marvel aint gonna last long)

DeletedUser13762

marvel only does well bringing 3 tribes against 1 player

they wont stand a tribe in a 1 vs 1 against alpha NO WAY

DeletedUser13448

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool this was soo funny that I didnt even copy paste the ooooo s

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm surprised you didn't know it'd happen.
Essentially Manc, they decided to OP their family tribe member Korea because he was growing too fast (his words not mine).

I noticed that... I was just hoping it might of been something a bit more juicy...

Shame really when a persons wish to do well on a silly text based game leads them to act in that manner...

DeletedUser13762

lol you can post what ever you want here

i think everyone already knows morthy used a barb to noble me years ago

so maybe bring up something new instead of relying on old news

DeletedUser229

Everyone knows? I didn't know and find it hilarious how someone would think they can take on real players if they get nobled by a barb ;) On reflection though that's not what that post shows, it shows literally just how many people despise sir cornish. In regards to marvel being dirty who cares? deal with it, learn from it. This game has been full of sir cornish, I mean dirt, apologies auto correct, for years.

DeletedUser13762

Everyone knows? I didn't know and find it hilarious how someone would think they can take on real players if they get nobled by a barb ;) On reflection though that's not what that post shows, it shows literally just how many people despise sir cornish. In regards to marvel being dirty who cares? deal with it, learn from it. This game has been full of sir cornish, I mean dirt, apologies auto correct, for years.

i can see you are one of vissers lick asses

been hear 6 years and only 3 posts

yeah what an awesome player you must be (facepalm)

DeletedUser229

Been *here. Also you're suggesting my number of posts reflects my ability as a player. Umm what? I think I lost braincells reading that. Does that mean because you have 109 posts you're more of a superior player? That means visser is automatically better than you. You sir, just served yourself, I didn't even need to.

DeletedUser13762

no the fact is i openly tell everyone who i am and everyone knows who i am under this alias

you on the other hand are hiding behind 4 posts on your account

but yet to tell anybody who you are

DeletedUser6695

Been *here. Also you're suggesting my number of posts reflects my ability as a player. Umm what? I think I lost braincells reading that. Does that mean because you have 109 posts you're more of a superior player? That means visser is automatically better than you. You sir, just served yourself, I didn't even need to.

Reading posts from Cornish often destroys braincells. He is correct however, you do suck.