Dirty tactics

DeletedUser

Our tribe got infiltrated by a player from "1-4 all" tribe, they asked for a merge so they came into our tribe the leader of 1-4 all wanted some privileges so we kindly give them it, and he began deleteing all the members from the tribe messing with the roster i was just going to warn you all.

player name: terminator24

dont make the same mistake we did.

thanks lads and lasses <3

DeletedUser2403

That sucks...what kiddo...they should be playing another game in my opinion...

I really don´t like that...

DeletedUser

Sounds like it is your own fault for giving priveleges to someone you couldn't trust. They asked for a merge and you just accepted and let the leader of another tribe have Baron/Duke rights? This is a mistake a lot of inexperienced players make; be more careful who you allow access to your tribe and be very wary if someone new to the tribe asks for priveleges. I don't see this as a dirty tactic, its just another way to wage war, like PnP in the forums or recruiting a tribe's best players into your own. If you are naiive enough to give a new member rights in your tribe because he asked for them, then its your own fault in my opinion.

DeletedUser

it wasnt me :) im just the forum mod i just read it , i know it was stupid and thats why i said dont make the same mistake we did :) i was just giving a warning to like you said other inexpereicned players like myself mate. thanks anyway x