Disappointed

• Thread starter DeletedUser6603
  • Start date

DeletedUser6603

We received this as a declaration from HT today:

In the light of the fact KnK like to think themselves superior to the rest of this world I decree that HT and all of our allies are now at war with them

May God have mercy on your souls

And heres why im disappointed....

We had guys who spent a long time on our declaration for -V-, and prior to that our declaration on Necros. We feel PnP is an important and entertaining part of TW, and we do our best to make sure our PnP's are of a good standard for the benefit of all W7 players and the wider TW community. Why cant other tribes put a little bit of effort into it too? Does nobody in HT have any imagination? You have all the time in the world to declare on us, as it hasn't changed a thing. Why not take a little bit of time and do it properly? You havent even posted a thread to discuss the declaration! Is it just laziness?

There is also the fact HT have robbed us of asking our creative guys to come up with another piece of PnP for the rest of the community to enjoy. I might just ask them to come up with something anyway, just to show HT how it should be done. Perhaps it will shame the HT leadership into having a proper crack at doing a PnP, although I highly doubt it. I do wish people who call themselves dukes/barons/councils and prance about attempting to run tribes would at least put a bit of effort into it.

Poor show HT.

Rant over ;-)

DeletedUser

Pfft, boring sods :p

My tribe on 8 was rank 35 when we first declared on someone, and even I put more effort in than that :/

DeletedUser

Disclaimer - Your right so am just posting something amusing that I am putting together in about 2 secs flat, this also has no authorisation from my tribe so should not be cosidered as such. However might encourage others :)

KnK

So once there was a world, it was a pretty world and many lived in harmony teaching others how to make the world a better place.

2n8c0pc.gif

However after some time the wise parted from the world to search for others more worthy.

2w20gsw.jpg

As time passed a new power emerged on the world, these were not the enlightened masters of before but a horde of unspeakable miscreants. They went by the name of Killas 'n' Kings, and generally messed everything up!!

258v87k.png

Now people didnt like this new way of life and started to resist..... However being a co.uk server many just couldnt bring themselves to commit regicide, lifting the axe but unwilling to strike any real blows.

a9sh0.jpg

But then someone realised!!! These are not kings amongst us, these are not worthy of our alliegance and respect.... Infact they shall be renamed (based on them getting all upset on the forums these days!)

Kranky 'n' Ko

29nj7cz.jpg

:spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:

WHEN MANY THOUGHT THE WORLD WAS LOST..... A new power emerges from the ashes....

102m4ow.jpg

On July 9th 2011, a High Court of Justice lead by HT convened to try KnK for attempting to subvert World 7's ancient liberties and replace them with arbitrary, tyrannical rule over others.

Of this they were found guilty!

You are choking the life from this world, if you choose to continue then please note what happened to King Charles at the hands of Cromwell.

Beheading on its way!!!!

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser9540

Thank you very much for improving on it in the 2 seconds flat! :)

DeletedUser

its people like you who are making this world boring, look at other PnPs your one is basically analyzed images, nothing well constructed or thought out

DeletedUser

its people like you who are making this world boring, look at other PnPs your one is basically analyzed images, nothing well constructed or thought out

At least its contributing, unlike your pointless flames, can you not read? Did you see the bit at thge top where I pointed it out I was doing it in about 2 seconds at 2am to get the ball rolling....

People like you make me lol

Is the flames coz ujelly?

DeletedUser

It's less than 3 hours from the original post though...

And godoftech it is hardly suprising that you are part of KnK and have made this post so there is obvious bias.

I would enjoy reading something you can make in three hours :)

DeletedUser

im not flaming, im merely pointing out that knk take time over their pnp and ht obviously hasnt, so they have a rushed one which doesnt looks so good

DeletedUser

im not flaming, im merely pointing out that knk take time over their pnp and ht obviously hasnt, so they have a rushed one which doesnt looks so good

Still havent quite figured the learning how to read bit then... Its right up the top in bright red letters and everything.

/facepalm

DeletedUser

so y post it then, what on earth, if ur posting a pnp your giving a fun read its also meant to be a tribe effort

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

back on topic
Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: HT

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 30
Difference: 6

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 301,206
Side 2: 185,851
Difference: 115,355

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,199
Difference: 22,199

chart

DeletedUser3642

good to see an improved PnP :)

So once there was a world, it was a pretty world and many lived in harmony teaching others how to make the world a better place.

You are choking the life from this world, if you choose to continue then please note what happened to King Charles at the hands of Cromwell.

I do have to say though... we don't like harmony, we like chaos and destruction!... thats the purpose of the world isnt it? to kill everyone thats not in your tribe... - so if you're admitting that we're choking the life out of the world - then I thankyou for your kind compliment! thats exactly what we intend to do!

DeletedUser6603

I actually appreciate the pnp above, it made me smile.. better than the lack of it previously!

Its meant to be fun, players are mailing each other today, having a bit of banter about attacks, but all in good spirit.

PnP is there to let the world know whats going on, and give them all something fun to read at the same time..

I would suggest in future, if you are going to declare on a tribe, and give yourselves the advantage of knowing whats coming before the enemy do, at least prepare yourselves, do you really think we are going to do nothing?

24 hours into it, I can see where this is going already.

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: HT

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 27
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 426,624
Side 2: 183,203
Difference: 243,421

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92,483
Difference: 92,483

chart

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rather than declaring on us you could have waited for me to get my PnP pen out.. walks away sulking

DeletedUser5942

Rather than declaring on us you could have waited for me to get my PnP pen out.. walks away sulking

Don't pout young padowan - your PnP skills have been tested and found to be eminently satisfactory

DeletedUser9540

Your PnP's are amazing (if you are the creator of those -V- ones, etc), and i am actually very happy you do that. Makes for an awesome read.