[DISCUSSION] ~ 8.16 CHANGELOG

DeletedUser9006

new_construct.png

Like.jpg

DeletedUser

Love this:

The Farm Assistant will now save the last way you sort reports when you come back to it (by "distance" or "latest information").

DeletedUser

Not enjoying the colour of the big browny/orange buttons though... anyway to change these to a lighter colour?

DeletedUser4753

mybe i just dont like change but i dont really like this snazed up version of tw.
i recognise the need to make tw a noob friendly game but wud advise caution, love it how they have took the oppertunity to increase the size of pp micro payment options, very coy

DeletedUser12290

Where is the link to the 6.5 graphics css file that is supposed to be attached to the announcement?

DeletedUser10842

[tt]If you wish it send me an email to tracey@innogames.de and I will forward it on to you [/tt]

Do we all have to email you if we want it?

Your spam box might be busy lol.

The appearance is not great in my opinion.

Id like to see the buttons slightly smaller, why change them from the FA buttons? different size and colour, matching the FA ones would be an improvement I think, the new colour is horrible, match either the FA buttons, or the brown text.

DeletedUser7547

The buttons are definately too large, and too bold - they dominate the screen to the detriment of everything else - almost like a magnifying glass is on them!

DeletedUser

Really want Classic layout (Tribal Wars 6.5) back :(

New TW layout looks odd to me!

DeletedUser8097

Really want Classic layout (Tribal Wars 6.5) back :(

New TW layout looks odd to me!

Here here. Same here.
But too tired to mail for the version. Will tell my brother to do itttttt.

PS: No hard feelings, your graphic designer team is full of incompetent people.
Next time, try using a focus group of 20 people and only implement the retarded new version if at least half of them say it's better.

DeletedUser1616

The buttons are far too big

The buttons are far too big and bold compared to the rest of the screen.

However do not make the rest of the screen that big and bold. Less is more !

Also the buttons don't line up and are different sizes. When you have "
Resources available today at 19:25
" then the button is pushed over to the right.

Be better if you toned down the colour of the buttons.

DeletedUser11250

I agree with all said above, hate the new feel of the pages, should have been an option to change to this setting and leave the classic version as the default.Instead of us mailing you Tracey, how abouts you mail us in-world with the link.

DeletedUser5942

I 'HATE' the new buttons - I would like the option to go 'back to the old style'. Is the link to the 6.5 graphics a way to do this? Because I already activated the 'Classics Graphic' option which appears to do f'all as far as I can see

DeletedUser4

[tt]A small update was applied to version 8.16 this 07.10 in the afternoon, containing:

- Changed button colour slightly
- Reduced button sizes
- Premium buttons no longer have a golden border but a golden image
- HQ/Recruit tables more aligned in general
- Fixed bugs with build instant, forwarding reports and pre-registration

[/tt]