[DISCUSSION] Diamond Jubilee Tournament

DeletedUser7179

12 people destroyed in round........ u were 1 so thats 12vs4?? we win! lol Not my fault u can't coordinate! I've been the most attacked player through the whole thing dont cry about getting attacked!!! If i hadnt taken out statik and Zig before u i wouldnt have need a 2nd person to backtime u!!!

DeletedUser

Haha your so bad you always need a second person/4People backtiming and helping you out.

DeletedUser10789

lionheart will resume his number 1 spot if he plays the rest of this week. hopefully he will return and then it will make speed more interesting.
In my opinion, best speed players are
lionheart123
uk pro
Good luck guys, best player win, no ganging up and keep it clean

DeletedUser11065

postet by ramirez1394

this has been he funnest couple rounds of speed ive played in a long time :)

Congrats you nobled someone who had gotten there D cleared over 3 times in a round :)
but i can see how even that small accomplishment towards me could be a victory!

and I pwnd you !

DeletedUser11065

lionheart will resume his number 1 spot if he plays the rest of this week. hopefully he will return and then it will make speed more interesting.
In my opinion, best speed players are
lionheart123
uk pro
Good luck guys, best player win, no ganging up and keep it clean

Are you serious have you played outside uk.
and btw there not the best but very good and close to best :)

DeletedUser

He meant on the Uk server, otherwise he would have stated all servers.

And if you think Jobson is close to 'the best', then i must be the best as Jobson is below me, and i am not.

Logic > Mindless dribble

DeletedUser

Why you no write in red :O. Just because you have nobled Jobson every mind you've played in for the past 3 doesn't mean anything..

Physch.

DeletedUser7179

Haha adam is terrible and nowhere near as good as half the players around let alone me! Anyone who knows adam and knows the truth would laugh at that comment cause they know he couldn't beat me! Adam good at pnp rubbish at TW!!! Simple as that!

DeletedUser

Wouldn't everyone lol?

I mean im already 2 up against Jobhead and he still thinks he's good :3

Maybe if i rim him a 3rd time we can hear a 3rd excuse?

DeletedUser8097

Wouldn't everyone lol?

I mean im already 2 up against Jobhead and he still thinks he's good :3

Maybe if i rim him a 3rd time we can hear a 3rd excuse?

Just like my brother said, you Adam, are a liar.

Attacker: -Castiel
Origin: Proving Jobson Sucks (499|525) K54

Quantity: 0 0 6799 0 0 2170 180 0 200 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 6799 0 0 2170 180 0 200 0 0 1

Defender: Jobson1984
Destination: 003 (485|501) K54

Quantity:
Losses:

Uh oh? What's that? Someone lost to James? Why hiding the fact? 2-1 :icon_rolleyes:

Attacker: Jobson1984
Origin: 003 (485|501) K54

Quantity:
Losses:

Defender: -Castiel
Destination: Proving Jobson Sucks (496|518) K54

Quantity: 2115 2002 0 7 150 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 2115 2002 0 7 150 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Make that 2-2? And only God (and James, ofc) knows how many MORE times you lost to James :icon_rolleyes:

So please Pinocchio, silence, your nose is already big enough :icon_redface:

DeletedUser7179

lol Adrian thanks for the post! However its more like 100-0 me against Adam.. he knows he ain't beat me deep down and he knows Ive beat him countless times even with his SLAP! buddies backing him!

Like I said Adam = good at pnp and rubbish at TW

DeletedUser

Adrian, your brother is literally like your little lap dog, so tbh i really don't take anything he says seriously as usually it's you who either wrote it, or edited it.

[6/7/2012 8:20:14 PM] Dorin D.: sorry for being an angry post but Adrian made some edits (chuckle)

As for the post you made perhaps i can fill you in on what really happened rather than you blindly thinking you know everything.

First of all i joined that round (which i believe was a few months ago) late and at the time i had 1 village, jobson had 5. Now not only did jobson have 5 villages, he also had Ray (nl.nl) and baua in his tribe, both of which are notorious defense players and had 2 villages each.

Secondly i was alone and cleared everyone of Jobsons villages with just my 1, followed by me nobling 3 of those while at the same time jobson being unable to coordinate with his def boosters, like he said at the time.

Jobson was dead that round, the only reason he managed to kill my nuke was due to him finally managing to get Ray's def in the right village. Is that an achievement? Perhaps to you it is.

Finally, i'm pretty sure all of this is already on the net forum so i took the liberty to copy and paste a few things for you, enjoy :)

I join around 90 minutes late, catch up with the rest of the round. By the time i have a train, jobson has 5 villages. Also had baua and nl.nl (ray) with 2 villages each supporting him whenever he got attacked.

Jobson would have been nobled at the start by Buttafly Sam if they hadn't saved him.

So i send my fakes to them and my real at jobsons main and what happens...

Quote: Defender: Jobson1984
Destination: .uk Pro (486|507) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 50 1101 0 0 21 0 54 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 50 1101 0 0 21 0 54 0 1 0
Defender's troops, that were in transit
2877 859 0 1714 0 444 0 401 0 0 0 0
Loyalty: Dropped from 8 to -22

Jobson gives me a free village :O I think someone needs to ask how to snipe :X

Jobson realizing that he cant win me alone asks his def players for support:

Quote: Jobson1984
Destination: 002 (490|496) K44

Quantity: 9554 2000 0 332 0 0 0 957 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

So while faking Ray and baua i sent another train at jobson...which he yet again fails to snipe..

Quote: Jobson1984
Destination: A nub lived here (501|515) K55

Quantity: 399 100 0 250 160 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 399 100 0 250 160 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

No idea how baua and nl.nl havent managed to kill my nuke yet as they are closer to jobson than i am...perhaps jobson cant identify trains either >_>

Destination: 005 (496|518) K54

Quantity: 526 255 0 306 457 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 526 255 0 306 457 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Baua does manage to get the right village this time, but a little too late

Quote: From: baua sucht frau
Village: 001 (496|500) K54
To: -Castiel
Village: 005 (496|518) K54

Units:
9476 2000 0 1125 0 0 0 1000 0 0 1 0

Jobson then tries to retake which his little offence he has left, only to find the village has been prenobled and has a recap already sent on it.

Destination: Def whore nubs (496|518) K54

Quantity: 0 0 650 1 59 81 22 0 12 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 650 1 59 81 22 0 12 0 0 0 0

Some poor timed attacks from jobson + friends lead to more dead nobles.

Quote: Attacker: nl.nl
Origin: nl.nls village (504|486) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 39 0 20 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 39 0 20 0 0 0 1

Attacker: nl.nl
Origin: nl.nls village (504|486) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 1

Until finally, nl.nl(Ray) manages to support the correct village when jobson has been totally cleared and only has 2 villages left.

After my nuke was dead i allowed Sam (kingsam) to go on and play for a mess around to kill some nobles, remembering the account had no troops. Even while co training with his 2 other tribe members, it took about an hour before they finally took the village, countless dead nobles. Sam pretty much sums it up in this quote:

xXkingsamXx said:
Beat any one of us without your deffers. Anyone can win with a team of people supporting them, but you never can when you play alone.

YOU didn't beat anyone, your 2 deffers did You're so stupid you even start believing your own lies

Maybe one from Milad as well that also sums Jobson up?

Milad Enters said:
just because we have lives and cant spend so much time on TW,doesn't mean you are better.

And finally a quote from Buttafly Sam, completing the current top 3 speed players' opinions on Jobson.

Buttafly said:
Jobson is a poor player, and an even worse teacher. This is not the first person from his "training tribe" to have said it.
One of his other members forwarded me his start up guide that he gave to them. Let's just say, listening to Jobson is more likely to make you a worse player than a better one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

Too long to be bothered to read it all.

I'll try to be short and sum it up for you a second time.

On that round, you lost to James. Kingsam lost to James, on ANOTHER account, not on yours. Buttafly lost to James, on his own account. 3 vs. 3, fair enough I have to say. Or should I mention that there were 2 slap tribes on that round, making it twice as many as Jobson's team?

Nevertheless James won the round. That pretty much sums it all. But, unlike both sams who understand it's just a game and you lose some, then you win some - you act like a baby who publicly lost his candy. Twice. And at the same time - having the advantage of outnumbering the other side.

So be a man and accept your defeat. We are waiting for that, not for EXCUSES. Because that seems to be the only thing Matt has taught you, making excuses :icon_rolleyes:

And stop lying, we've had enough lies from SLAP people already :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too long to read yet you keep replying showing your complete lack of knowledge of the round...

Sam (Buttafly) lost his train when baua and ray supported jobson, who won that battle? Jobson would have been nobled.

I joined 90 minutes later alone, not quite sure which SLAP members you are insinuating was there, but i can assure you it was me vs 3.

Kingsam did play my account, if you fail to understand that then you are plain stupid. Go check the thread, heck you have Sam added on skype, go ask him.

I remember laughing about how many nobles he had sniped and how long it finally took jobson to take a cleared village.

As for the 'game', you're the one who has played a total of 166 rounds just on net, Jobson having played 215 round on uk and net combined. Perhaps you take this 'game' far too seriously, not me?

The only reports i have posted or any posts that involve Jobson is HIM being owned, nothing about how Jobson has won against me, because he hasn't. The only time Jobson has legit beat me was when i very first started playing speed and joined a cat round on uk where Jobson did clear and cat me. I really don't care about losing on a game, although i can understand why jobson does having spent so much of his life on it. Rumour has it then he's going to be a father soon, i wonder if he still continues to play every round possible?

On a side note im not in slap and havent been for a while, but i excuse your lack of knowledge as it's become common practice these days :)

DeletedUser

Want me to get the quote from Ray where he said he was the reason you survived and that he was annoyed that once again you was going to take all the credit for it, and that this is the reason why he doesn't like teaming with you anymore....or do you want to live in your deluded world? :3

Its funny though because once you USED all your def players and they realised that you WAS using them and taking all their credit, and they stopped working with you, you vanished and since you've returned you've been owned by everyone. Only reason you won the jubilee was because of adrian and dorin.

DeletedUser

u all lost end of story!!!!

You truly are hilarious and seem to be missing the point. Without your horde of defenders, you would win very very few rounds. This is not me being biased, just me being honest :icon_neutral: