[Discussion]Interviews with CF

DeletedUser8195

Cheers luolou :D

Do you want a co on that think then CF? I'll co you there if you want :)

Ok, I'll tell people on forums :)

DeletedUser6695

*SPECIAL EDITION* INTERVIEW WITH ADELLION

CF: Haider Ade :)

Adellion - QUIT: (yawn) oHai

CF: Tell us a little about yourself, any personal information you’d like to share with us? What if any other hobbies do you partake in?

Adellion - QUIT: I am Adellion. I live a sad and lonely life- I mean uh, I am a student studying nerdy science. Currently have no social life due to exams, but usually I tend to take pride in my social life. Hobbies... besides going out clubbing, dance-modelling and organising night outs, its usually chilling with mates and whatnot... and a odd spot of computer games (shush)

CF: How nice :p ... So hows life been without TW? It seems pretty fun

Adellion - QUIT: Indeed, much better. I don't have to worry about keeping an infamous reputation as a complete, annoying... nvm. But yeah, its good. More time for other pleasures (beer)

CF: Lol, I may have to quit soon then :p Anyhoo when you were playing TW what were your favourite aspects of the game?

Adellion - QUIT: The forums. Won't deny arguing and generally annoying the hell out of anyone foolish enough to argue back with me was highly entertaining, considering I never get worked out from an argument, finding it fun instead. Not so for the opposing side ofc. Hehehe...

CF: Oh the infamous ego...What do you dislike?

Adellion - QUIT: The simple principle where you had to have your lifestyle amended to cater for what is (in theory) a GAME... (really! I hear you say?)

CF: That was shorter than I expected :D ...Well in your time on w4 what moment stand outs to you?

Adellion - QUIT: Oo... where to start. I think HeftySmurf leaving iHate (former Bi!), 404's disbanding, and Bi! disbanding where the biggest turning points for UK4. Really were significant changes for Uk4's history.

CF: Ofc you were being pwned by =FATE=... Seeing as you were a 'big' personality on the forums what people did you like the best and why?

Adellion - QUIT: Hated everyone. Lol jk. I liked the funny ones more than anything. Infact, I didn't really hate anyone beyond the very stupid posters who would question the obvious. But I certainly love those that backed me, the funny ones like Charlie, CF, Radarr, Jimmy... I even enjoyed the trolls like Olis who would try and verbally defy me... it was amusing to have a fibre in my forum diet persay.

And for the record, since =FATE= came from 404 who "lost" to Bi!, I think its fair to say... 1 - 1? But Bi! are btr. Cause Matt is hot. And me. I'm very hot. Yes. You love me. YESH. :3

CF: I wub you <3 Who was the best leader you have played with on TW?

Adellion - QUIT: Oooooooooooooooooooo, now there's a tricky one, my memory is quite hazy. I have had the great pleasure of being led by some fantastic characters in my early day who raised me from a noob to a semi-competent player, so that my bilge and verbal diatribe could pollute the UK over and over in the future.

Would have to hand it to my two of my W14 dukes; Rocco Verde who decided to spare me rather than kill me despite being next door to me at startup, AND Kaosyeti for "rescuing" me when I switched allegiance in defiance at a mishandling in my current tribe and a failure to respect my wise insight at the time (the tribe later was destroyed for their mistake).hazy. I have had the great pleasure of being led by some fantastic characters in my early day who raised me from a noob to a semi-competent player, so that my bilge and verbal diatribe could pollute the UK over and over in the future.

Would have to hand it to my two of my W14 dukes; Rocco Verde who decided to spare me rather than kill me despite being next door to me at startup, AND Kaosyeti for "rescuing" me when I switched allegiance in defiance at a mishandling in my current tribe and a failure to respect my wise insight at the time (the tribe later was destroyed for their mistake).

CF: Erm, anyone from Uk? :p

Adellion - QUIT: Oo. Well I've probably led more tribes than been duked on Uk, but I think the award for UK leaders has to go to Bloodhood of CHE!!!. He was fun, and even if perhaps CHE!!! would survive less under his rule, its better to burn fast and be exciting, then slowly rot over a longer period of time. Pity, like all great players, all must leave at one point. A toast to Bloodhood if he reads this haha.

CF: Do you ever intend to return to TW?

Adellion - QUIT: No. This may change, but its highly unlikely. I hate the game at it is for reasons that some may be all too aware.
All I miss about TW is the people I met.
"e-meet" that is. ;)

CF: Not even for cookies? There was a debate while you've been gone over co playing, whats your views on that? Fair or unfair?

Adellion - QUIT: Perfectly fair. I promote healthy lifestyles with TW; anyone who seeks to go against my ideology, I highly dislike. Coplaying helps maintain a healthy lifestyle; thus I am in support of it.

CF: Hmm, if you could pick any 4 TW players to lead a country each who would you choose and why?

Adellion - QUIT: Charlie, Grant, Abdo & Pervis. Charlie is simply an utter legend. Grant because God knows what secretive naughty things he'd get up to, Abdo because he's got a knack for spotting opportunities that others may miss and Pervis because after all the huff I heard from Nauzhror about how good he is, I wish to see it and be impressed by it. :p

CF: Well heres a question from Luca, On a scale of 1-10 how much of a noob are you? 1 being so so noob and 10 being uber noob

Adellion - QUIT: 10. I'm the God of Noobs. I don't know why Luca dares to touch the pedestal where my throne stands. He might get the gold rim dirty with his sooty fingers.
CF: Well whats your opinion on botting ? :p

Adellion - QUIT: (chuckle)
Opening a can of worms there. :p
I think its been well-publicised that I am fanatically pro-botting on TW. Reasons have been stated in certain posts in the "Questions" forum.

CF: And finally, Does Radarr annoy you?

Adellion - QUIT: Nah, I love the guy. He did try to smash his ego into me, but its rather adorable, much like when a hamster attempts to bite you. The bite doesn't penetrate the skin. :3

CF: Some people say I have become egotistical, I blame you :D ...Well its been nice talking to you nublet, any final words for the TW community?

Adellion - QUIT: Don't get addicted. *rolls eyes*

CF: Bai Bai Ade (hug)

Adellion - QUIT: Bai bai (h)

DeletedUser8195

Psssssst, CF, take the other names of the nicest player list so it's just meh :lol:

Ask Ade if I can be queen of the noobs!!!

Good interview :) how did you get in contact? Lol

DeletedUser8782

Psssssst, CF, take the other names of the nicest player list so it's just meh :lol:

Ask Ade if I can be queen of the noobs!!!

Good interview :) how did you get in contact? Lol

Well I saw Ade on skype the other day so im guessing he just asked him :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

Sure you can be the queen, but I'm leaving my name on that list :p

Also Ade and I have a secret bond, our love is soo strong that when I need him he just appears :)

DeletedUser

CF: Some people say I have become egotistical, I blame you :D ...Well its been nice talking to you nublet, any final words for the TW community?

Adellion - QUIT: Don't get addicted. *rolls eyes*

oops :icon_eek:

haha jimmy you are definitely the noob queen :D

DeletedUser8195

Yay :lol:

I'm not really addicted I don't think. I could walk away from this game and probably not come back, but I don't want to!!!!

DeletedUser

Yay :lol:

I'm not really addicted I don't think. I could walk away from this game and probably not come back, but I don't want to!!!!

i will actually hunt you down and murder you if you do :lol:

DeletedUser

Sure you can be the queen, but I'm leaving my name on that list :p

Also Ade and I have a secret bond, our love is soo strong that when I need him he just appears :)

*appears*

*pauses*

*eyes shift from side to side*

*disappears*

DeletedUser6695

*gasps for air*

*regains composure*

*resumes having the biggest ego on w4*

DeletedUser

*CHASES AFTER ADE AND KILLS HIM IN A CORNER*

And this, ladies and gentlemen, from the girl attempting to be the "Queen of Noobs". And so, the stereotype that spouses wish to kill their husbands, proves true... >_>

DeletedUser

Good interview!

I feel anyone who wants to be a noob queen has every right to be a noob queen so can we get back to discussing the interviews please?