[Discussion] Settings Round 1

DeletedUser7966

I agree plus I went away for an hour and didn't get cleared and and has atleast 10 active players in my 15x15 cmonnnn. :icon_neutral:

Yes, I came here expecting, for the 1st round at least, a might higher player base than .net. It was extremely disappointing, if theres no change in round 2, imo its a safe bet that .uk speed will decrease in popularity till innogames deems it no longer profitable.

DeletedUser

Quited after 10 minutes not enough barbs was not much to do :S

DeletedUser

Lol.
I left for an hour and put me on sleep mode for as soon as possible, it was 19:45 so I dunno if I've been cleared or not, it's worrying =P

I agree with the barbs, we need more! It's terrible for farming! I was active for 1:30 and only managed to get like 100 LC, 100 Spears and 100 Axes and 50 scouts = (
(although my mines were pretty smexy)

DeletedUser

[tt]Prizes for winners of the first round
  • 400 Premium Points for Winner
  • 200 Premium Points Second Place
  • 100 Premium Points Third
  • 60 Premium Points for each member of the Winning Tribe
[/tt]

these are the prizes

don't know what happened to no leaving tribe

DeletedUser

And like that I was gone...

Got bored, waiting for a Bash round. ;)

DeletedUser

Hmm. This is my first speed round, and I don't like the sleep mode thing. Do they expect you to be on TW 14 hours a day? Jeez', I have a life. D:

So I gave my vills to Roch.

DeletedUser7966

I wish they made it so that there is only allowed 1 IP on one account.
-.-

So all the people who play from more than 1 place can't play, and everyone with a dynamic IP can't play? Yeah, great idea :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser282

I wish they made it so that there is only allowed 1 IP on one account.
-.-

You complain that your have to be on 14 hours a day, then say that people shouldn't be allowed to co-play?

Basically what you have done there is stated what you believe is a problem, and then said you wish that rules were implemented to make this problem a much, much bigger problem and would also prevent people who play in multiple places or on a dynamic IP address unable to play.

Doesn't seem very clever to me.