Grey and bonus % upped

[/tt]

DeletedUser

[tt]Have listened to you regarding the settings :~

BP now 180 mins ( 3 hours)

Tribe limit now 10

Grey and bonus % upped

[/tt]

will the settings be correct this time? or don't you know?

DeletedUser4

will the settings be correct this time? or don't you know?

[tt]Thats what they are showing will be checking it again and again and praying as I still have no idea why the ones we set didnt run this time [/tt]

DeletedUser

[tt]Thats what they are showing will be checking it again and again and praying as I still have no idea why the ones we set didnt run this time [/tt]

It's just the first speed round at the moment, those things can happen :)

DeletedUser

This is speed. This is not HP. Slower rounds are almost always better.

The most competitive round I have ever seen in speed (for the first few days) was a speed 20.

About your later comment about it taking skill to survive the first 30 mins of speed 300/400.

Many many times I have built my mines up to 30 each without building a single troop that wasn't a scout, I almost always got away with it. To do well in the opening hours of slow speeds, you have to play properly.

Look at Auskilla

He played back when there were a few good players around. All of those rounds are quite fast, his start up strategy was to build his mines to 30/30/30 then build troops. It clearly worked very well.

Then when he and Miggy co played a 20 speed round, they were outpaced by other players who grew faster, got more troops and then coordinated on them brilliantly.

Slower speeds are just better in my opinion.

Yes, this is an opinion.

But it seems to be an opinion shared by *Vendetta.., Miggy, Me and Nauzhror. 4 Players who are all far better than you, you are by all means entitled to your own opinion. But stop trying to discredit ours. It doesn't seem to be working does it?

And some noobs say a better player should haven't more weight to their opinions... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I maybe have some things that would make this speed better next time,

1 : more barbarians.
2 : No Moral

except for that its a nice speed owning it currently :)

DeletedUser

I maybe have some things that would make this speed better next time,

1 : more barbarians.
2 : No Moral

except for that its a nice speed owning it currently :)

Oyeah And The academy system pretty sucks ;)

DeletedUser282

And some noobs say a better player should haven't more weight to their opinions... :icon_rolleyes:

The guy I was having an argument with was implying that his opinion was better than people who preferred round 2 because he was better.

I explained why I disagreed, gave a few examples of people that agreed with me (all better than him, discrediting his I'm right because I'm better than you argument) though I did not say that he should not have an opinion.

In fact...

you are by all means entitled to your own opinion.

DeletedUser

The guy I was having an argument with was implying that his opinion was better than people who preferred round 2 because he was better.

I explained why I disagreed, gave a few examples of people that agreed with me (all better than him, discrediting his I'm right because I'm better than you argument) though I did not say that he should not have an opinion.

In fact...

Then why is my opinion about liking speed 400 and unit speed 2 disregarded/yelled down/flamed?

DeletedUser7966

Then why is my opinion about liking speed 400 and unit speed 2 disregarded/yelled down/flamed?

Because you evidently don't realize how pointless that round would be. Seriously, take it from players who have played on troop speeds that fast, if you go O, it is purely luck if you get attacked or not.

DeletedUser

Because you evidently don't realize how pointless that round would be. Seriously, take it from players who have played on troop speeds that fast, if you go O, it is purely luck if you get attacked or not.

It's only a bit of fun and in my opinion that would be fun for me.
that is my opinion so you can't say it's wrong.
End of.

DeletedUser7966

It's only a bit of fun and in my opinion that would be fun for me.
that is my opinion so you can't say it's wrong.
End of.

If you don't understand the facts concerning a subject, an opinion can be wrong.

DeletedUser

If you don't understand the facts concerning a subject, an opinion can be wrong.

An opinion can't be wrong. That's the point in one.
I know what you've told me about how quickly you can be Nobled and everyone will turtle but I'd still find it fun and you'd need to know the balance between O and D to survive until the end and know when and whom to attack.

DeletedUser

Sorry Dan but an opinion can be wrong. People had an opinion that the Earth was flat. Just becuase they believed it doesnt mean its correct.

DeletedUser

Sorry Dan but an opinion can be wrong. People had an opinion that the Earth was flat. Just becuase they believed it doesnt mean its correct.

actually that was a belief not an opinion (an opinion cannot be wrong as it is just what other people like)

DeletedUser

actually that was a belief not an opinion (an opinion cannot be wrong as it is just what other people like)

See. An opinion cannot be wrong. That is the point in an opinion. I could see in my opinion Gronak is better than Adellion. Imo, that's correct, in Adellion's opinion, that is wrong. See.

DeletedUser

Definition of an opinion-
"a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty."

People believed that the Earth was flat. They couldn't prove it. So it was their opinion that the world was flat, which we know as incorrect.

DeletedUser

Definition of an opinion-
"a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty."

People believed that the Earth was flat. They couldn't prove it. So it was their opinion that the world was flat, which we know as incorrect.

But you can't say my opinion about the world being fun for ME is wrong as you don't know my psychology.