Round 5
Start: Thursday, 16/09/10 09:15
End: Friday, 17/09/10 22:15

Description:
30 minutes beginner protection.
No paladin.
Archers on.
Simple tech smithy.
Barbs and advanced bonus villages grow to 500 points.
Packet academy.
3-member tribe limit. No attacking tribemates. No leaving tribe. No outside support.
Random starting location.
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory:
Speed: 300
Unit speed: 0.5
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: No
Building queue: Yes

Well... Another Mine-whoring round I guess.
Troops speed makes it hard for us to farm effectively...

I really want UKS6 to have a Speed 1 for units as I hate having to mine-whore to level 30 pits :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7966

Well... Another Mine-whoring round I guess.
Troops speed makes it hard for us to farm effectively...

I really want UKS6 to have a Speed 1 for units as I hate having to mine-whore to level 30 pits :icon_rolleyes:

No. The one that farming was pointless in was 0.1 troop speed with pathetically slow growing barbs. 350 with 0.5 is a fairly quick speed, and if the barb growth has been set at a more appropriate setting, then farming will be more than worth it.

DeletedUser

No. The one that farming was pointless in was 0.1 troop speed with pathetically slow growing barbs. 350 with 0.5 is a fairly quick speed, and if the barb growth has been set at a more appropriate setting, then farming will be more than worth it.

It's actually 300 speed incase you were doing some math and you don't wanna get it wrong :icon_wink:

0.5 Troop speed is still to slow for me = (

DeletedUser7966

It's actually 300 speed incase you were doing some math and you don't wanna get it wrong :icon_wink:

0.5 Troop speed is still to slow for me = (

meh, 300/350 is irrelevant. The troop speed is easily fast enough, ~2 secs per field with lc. Pretty much un-dodgable if you're near anyone decent:\

DeletedUser

meh, 300/350 is irrelevant. The troop speed is easily fast enough, ~2 secs per field with lc. Pretty much un-dodgable if you're near anyone decent:\

Oh. That means farming will be fun :icon_biggrin:
I just hope I'm not near you though :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7966

Why? Dislike small barbs coz they won't be decent to noble? Dislike no morale because you can't grow at a decent rate? If you don't say what you dislike about them, then the speed admins won't know what to change in future rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The reason i like speed is cos it offers a verity of settings so please if you dont like the settings just dont play the round its not going to get changed just becasue you dislike them, just wait for a round you do like and play that one

DeletedUser

It was a good round.. the no morale rule is a good rule to have occasionally but most rounds i think should have morale. I felt really sorry for players who had few villages as i was just randomly nuking all villages i could see in the end.. i did get bored towards the middle end of the round as i had so many villages compared to others.. and olnly 14 people started the round which was good but bad at the same time

DeletedUser

It was a good round.. the no morale rule is a good rule to have occasionally but most rounds i think should have morale. I felt really sorry for players who had few villages as i was just randomly nuking all villages i could see in the end.. i did get bored towards the middle end of the round as i had so many villages compared to others.. and olnly 14 people started the round which was good but bad at the same time

Ehh. Tired.
Morale is rubbish, it gives people not as good as you a bonus on you as they can keep nuking you and get their Tribe to stack them and if you attack back you lose tonnes of troops!