[Discussion] UK7 ~ Settings

DeletedUser

the new layout ill have to get used to
time to build some spear nukes :spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:

DeletedUser

I love the layout, much better to look at although for me the map takes longer to load than it use to.

Spear nukes ftw :spear::spear::spear:

DeletedUser

dont like the new graphics layout, the new map is very nice though

DeletedUser2154

It says you can de activate the new graphics but it dont happen...another glitch?

DeletedUser

I think the worlds settings work if you cant be that Active

DeletedUser3312

Nauz you trying to say that offense is faster than builing the cats? :icon_razz:

Yo Matt, I told you to lay off that stuff, it messes with your mind mannn.

On topic:
I like the attack report pics. They're pretty awesome. However, what I think would be REALLY awesome is to like include like a video of the battle to go along with it... Maybe home made.

You know an example might be... erm... Got one. How about getting Tracey, dressed up as a ninja, and sneaking around Thargoran's house with those goggles from splinter cell. That'd be a pretty awesome scout vid.

Or...

Tharagon, hitting Tracey's front door with pebbles as to represent catapults ^.^

I'm just brainstorming here for the .8 version or w/e :)

DeletedUser5175

the top bar has changed for 7, it seems to be missing the 'help' link, 'friends' and the 'forum' (ext's) link, do you need premium for these to show up? or have they been cunningly hid elsewhere? :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the top bar has changed for 7, it seems to be missing the 'help' link, 'friends' and the 'forum' (ext's) link, do you need premium for these to show up? or have they been cunningly hid elsewhere? :icon_eek:

Lol they show up down the bottom of the page ska :lol:

Although I have prem and cant find the friends link :( unless i go through the reports and click it from people tryna add me.

DeletedUser5175

Lol they show up down the bottom of the page ska :lol:

Although I have prem and cant find the friends link :( unless i go through the reports and click it from people tryna add me.

Cunning :lol:

the friends link is there too half hidden in the bottom right, i may need a bigger window to see them properly

DeletedUser

Oh aye got it now

Why didnt I see th friends link the first tme

* Facepalm!

DeletedUser7587

Yo Matt, I told you to lay off that stuff, it messes with your mind mannn.

On topic:
I like the attack report pics. They're pretty awesome. However, what I think would be REALLY awesome is to like include like a video of the battle to go along with it... Maybe home made.

You know an example might be... erm... Got one. How about getting Tracey, dressed up as a ninja, and sneaking around Thargoran's house with those goggles from splinter cell. That'd be a pretty awesome scout vid.

Or...

Tharagon, hitting Tracey's front door with pebbles as to represent catapults ^.^

I'm just brainstorming here for the .8 version or w/e :)

why has no1 talked about this? :O yu get my support for this rofl

DeletedUser

i have been told by support ticket that if you restart you paladin will loose all his weapons is this correct as i was sure on other uk worlds i did not loose weapons when hitting restart over

DeletedUser1410

I've never had the problem But I would have thought you would keep them?
But TW should know more then we do!